Bob Marley Peace hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Egypt

Great place, great atmosphere and fantastic owners!

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Haiti

Excellent value for money! All the tours taken through them were cheap and great 250LE for the balloon ride! Amazing! I know people who have paid 5 times that. Roof is awesome, rooms are good, street is noisy but that is Egypt.

I have got great welcome from the Bob Marley Peace Hotel in Luxor..have been transported on the motorbike from the station to the hotel then got nice shared room,the bathrooms were easily accessible and clean, there were lounge spaces downstairs and on the roof, so that was enough room to relax, spend time there.

What can I say that hasn't been said about this hostel. EXCELLENT value for money. The staff is incredibly helpful. The tours they offer are very accessible. I totally recommend the hot air balloon one! The breakfast is very very good. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. Do not hesitate in staying in this hostel. 100% sure you will be writing a positive review like mine.

Great hotel, I LOVE this place!! The owners and staff made me feel like home, they really care about each guest great hotel and very friendly, one of the best i had for sure if you re planning to go to Luxor in the station.. just follow the signs on left. Bob Marley Peace signs (Bob marley peace&Boomerang hotel ) great staffs, they will give you many good advices and cheap tours too We will stay here again whenever we return to Luxor in the future! Thanks so much!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Bahrain

very close to trainstation and the bus station, very central location. When you arrive you feel welcome. I met great people on the roof we shared a shisha and a beer. Huge breakfast for only 10le!! I am very happy to come here & have made life long friends.

• 26th Oct 2014

Trust me dont listen to taxis or anyone in the station.. just follow the signs on left. Bob Marley Peace signs. its so close no need for taxi or help, even if they have the hotel card.. they dont work there they only want commission!! The hotel was brilliant and clean the staff friendly. Tours cheap with knowlegable guides and the best as the breakfast!! Ill be back again soon Thanks to all staff and guides

Nice place, helpful staff. Got a huge discount on activities which we booked through the hostel.