Bob Marley Peace hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Egypt

Loved staying at Bob Marley Peace Hostel. Omar was at the front desk and such a wonderful help with everything. We felt completely comfortable and I have never seen such a clean building in all of Egypt. We had an amazing time, with so much to do and help from the staff booking everything. There were some excellent restaurants near by as well. I would definitely stay at Bob Marley Peace hostel again and recommend it to anyone heading to Luxor.

We had a wonderful time in Luxor thanks to the awesome staff at Bob Marley Peace Hotel! We will stay here again whenever we return to Luxor in the future! Thanks so much!

The staffs are really nice that you can ask advice from them. Nice location. Clean bedroom and bathroom without any fly or mosquito. Eventhough the weather in Luxor was so freaking hot.

I had a very pleasant stay at Bob marley peace & boomerang hotel The staff was very helpful and friendly. They arrange a trip for me that was lovely. They have clean rooms and a beautiful roof top and on there is a air conditioning. I recommend this hotel for anyone who is going to luxor. Thank you for everything during our stay in the hotel. I wish we could have stayed longer. I'll definitely come again when I visit luxor next time.

I saw this hotel and I had direct a good feeling. I were in a very nice hotel = "Bob Marley Peace and Boomerang Hotel" with a very helpful and professional and very honest stuff. This hotel was very clean: the roof, the rooms, the shower, the lobby - it looks as a really high stand hotel. Thank you very much for so much help. I will come again - 100% promised.

I loved staying at this hostel. For starters, it was super cheap, and the staff are just amazing! Amr at the front desk is the kindest and most professional person I met in Egypt! He also makes the best pancakes :). He goes the extra mile and even walked me to the post office to mail some stuff. They have the best rooftop and I met some great ppl there. There is no point considering another hostel in luxor, this one is the best there is! You will have a great time there! I will surely come back

Best hostel and staff in all Egypt... Very easy to find, great location. Staff will make everything to make you feel like at home... I even forgot my moneybelt in room and they kept it safe until i returned... Hard to find that anywhere in world

The location is an easy walk from the train station.Very clean nice spacious room. I felt very safe and slept well. The best part was the staff. Omar really cared about his customers and went out of his way to give info and look after our safety. More than anything i appreciated his honesty...like all hotels he arranged a tour;However even after I paid he added another traveller and refunded me money. He easily could have kept the money for himself and I would never have known. Great place!

very cheap and well worth it. Great breakfast 10le. Tours really cheap. I was annoyed as a man tried to take me to BOB MARLEY HOUSE HOSTEL. Very different ad NOT a good standard or vibe. This is BOB MARLEY PEACE HOTEL.. yes HOTEL Music always around, staff always cleaning and generally keeping everything tidy. A young couple own this place and australian and a german/nubian!!!! Good people... great HOTEL

• 4th Apr 2014