Bob Marley Peace hotel

9.3
Superb 80 Total Reviews

9th Jun 2017
6.6

More or less clean and efficient. The rooms without AC will bake, as the construction of the building makes it so that the walls absorb heat all day, and release it all night. No storage lockers. Decent wifi. Do not trust the cook. He took me on a boat, presumably one he owned or partnered with, and tried to charge me 2x what he said earlier. He also tried to sell me spices, oils, and other unwanted items, while claiming he's "honest and a Christian". Very offputting. Bathrooms are a mess.

Hi Thanks for your review. There are storage lockers just outside the dorm. The heat in Egypt is hot, that is why the rooms do have the ACs.. For you and ALL people know, we DONT have a cook!! I can not stress this enough, unless you see them actualy working at my hotel DO NOT believe them. We are a FAMILY owned hotel. Only FAMILY work with us. NO ONE else. Please pay attention. This is a classic scam! I am so sorry that this happened to you and I wish you had come to us about it. please pay more attention in your future travels

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th May 2017

Exceeded my expectations. Omar and crew were awesome helping me book tours, make connections, etc. I wasn't the ideal guests with a late check out and scattered plans, and staff were more than accommodating.

10th Apr 2017

definitely the best hostel I stayed in while in Egypt. Great atmosphere, fun roof deck to hang out and have a beer or shisha. breakfast is perfect and they arrange tours at the best prices we found. To be honest it was a relief to stay here after everywhere else in egypt and we couldn't be happier with the place.

6th Mar 2017

Staying at the Bob Marley peace hostel was probably the best part about luxor. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast was buffet style and usually pancakes or omelets or crepes were offered as well. The crepes were easily worth the added price for breakfast. The hostel also offers tours to various sites, like dendara temple and the valley of the kings for much cheaper than a private booking, and they are just as good. The rooftop is a great spot to relax after a long day.