Bob Marley Peace hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Egypt

the best place in Egypt! I thank very much all staff of the hotel for all they are doing for thier guests! I heartily recommend to stay here. Thanks, thanks, thanks! I'd like to see this hotel in Cairo. ))

been here twice ill keep coming long as i am visiting luxor. hotel is clean and staff well presented. i will say watch out for a copy cat hotel named bob marley house.the management need to learn some professionalism, trying to "steal" guests is childish and very unprofessional, old, run down they try take me there but i have stayed at bob marley PEACEbefore so i knew i was taken to wrong place. manager came out to taxi telling me how bad bob marley peace was. I LEFT HIM in street & go PEACE!

Loved staying at Bob Marley Peace Hostel. Omar was at the front desk and such a wonderful help with everything. We felt completely comfortable and I have never seen such a clean building in all of Egypt. We had an amazing time, with so much to do and help from the staff booking everything. There were some excellent restaurants near by as well. I would definitely stay at Bob Marley Peace hostel again and recommend it to anyone heading to Luxor.

We had a wonderful time in Luxor thanks to the awesome staff at Bob Marley Peace Hotel! We will stay here again whenever we return to Luxor in the future! Thanks so much!

The staffs are really nice that you can ask advice from them. Nice location. Clean bedroom and bathroom without any fly or mosquito. Eventhough the weather in Luxor was so freaking hot.

I had a very pleasant stay at Bob marley peace & boomerang hotel The staff was very helpful and friendly. They arrange a trip for me that was lovely. They have clean rooms and a beautiful roof top and on there is a air conditioning. I recommend this hotel for anyone who is going to luxor. Thank you for everything during our stay in the hotel. I wish we could have stayed longer. I'll definitely come again when I visit luxor next time.

I saw this hotel and I had direct a good feeling. I were in a very nice hotel = "Bob Marley Peace and Boomerang Hotel" with a very helpful and professional and very honest stuff. This hotel was very clean: the roof, the rooms, the shower, the lobby - it looks as a really high stand hotel. Thank you very much for so much help. I will come again - 100% promised.

I loved staying at this hostel. For starters, it was super cheap, and the staff are just amazing! Amr at the front desk is the kindest and most professional person I met in Egypt! He also makes the best pancakes :). He goes the extra mile and even walked me to the post office to mail some stuff. They have the best rooftop and I met some great ppl there. There is no point considering another hostel in luxor, this one is the best there is! You will have a great time there! I will surely come back