9.2
Superb 67 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 67 Total Reviews
Bob Marley Peace hotel Located at Mohamed Farid Street, , Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor Mohamed Farid Street
92% 67
25.6978618 32.6405036
    Rooms available

20th Dec 2016

One of the best stays I've had in the past 4 months travelling! Amr was the best host, so kind and funny! He and the rest of the staff were always there to help and made sure our stay was perfect. Also probably the cleanest hostel I've seen! Breakfast in the morning is great as well, Amr's pancakes are so delicious! A must stay in Luxor!

• China, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016
6.6

I stayed here total 10 days,even the price up 40% when I got back the third time.Because nothing happened ,it`s not bad hostel till the last day. I had a new roomate who suffering mental disease and offensive.When I told the staff,he said I knew it,I made her hysteric in reception when she talked to me.If you do not want to stay same room with her,you must pay more money to change the single room. I think it is not good running way, and not profession when the guest complain. I am very disappo

12th Nov 2016

Although I was only there for 1 day, I had a wonderful time! The staff was pleasant, helpful and gave great tips. They also can arrange a tour that's very affordable! I was sad to leave so soon, and would definitely stay again! Hopefully sooner than later!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Oct 2016

BEST HOSTEL IN EGYPT! the guys are super nice, the tours are great value, breakfast is filling and yummy, and the bathrooms are so CLEAN and fresh! Luxor was a bit overwhelming at first but this hostel made a huge difference to our time there... the atmosphere at the hostel is happy but chilled and you are made to feel at home. Go here for sure - don't even think of going to the other copy cat hostel! Thanks for being one of our favorite places to stay during our whole gap year x

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

The shower on my floor was the only thing that wasn't working properly. But everything else was absolutely fantastic. Definitely can see this place being the best place in Luxor when it's busy with tourism and very friendly and safe environment. Highly recommend!