9.5
Superb 65 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 65 Total Reviews
Bob Marley Peace hotel Located at Mohamed Farid Street, , Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor Mohamed Farid Street
95% 65
25.6978618 32.6405036
    Rooms available

12th Nov 2016

Although I was only there for 1 day, I had a wonderful time! The staff was pleasant, helpful and gave great tips. They also can arrange a tour that's very affordable! I was sad to leave so soon, and would definitely stay again! Hopefully sooner than later!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Oct 2016

BEST HOSTEL IN EGYPT! the guys are super nice, the tours are great value, breakfast is filling and yummy, and the bathrooms are so CLEAN and fresh! Luxor was a bit overwhelming at first but this hostel made a huge difference to our time there... the atmosphere at the hostel is happy but chilled and you are made to feel at home. Go here for sure - don't even think of going to the other copy cat hostel! Thanks for being one of our favorite places to stay during our whole gap year x

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

The shower on my floor was the only thing that wasn't working properly. But everything else was absolutely fantastic. Definitely can see this place being the best place in Luxor when it's busy with tourism and very friendly and safe environment. Highly recommend!

25th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I have been so far. Staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was good and hot water all the time. Too bad breakfast is not included on the price. Also the prices they offer for the tours (the ballon flight included) are REALLY GOOD. I searched for better prices, I didn't manage to find them, so you can book your activities here with no fear on over paying. I would recommend it to all my friends and fella travelers.

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Bob Marley and hope to see you again. Best wishes.

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

Lovely staff. Decent rooms though ac was a little weak in my friends room and my to didbt work. The bed was really comfy, the place clean and the bathroom was private for me as there were no other guests. Oh yeah, the shower flow was iffy. But for the price it was definately acceptable. I would stay again. In fact I have to book again as there's a massive gig at Karnak temple in October! All in all a pleasant stay. Cheers Omar and Mohammed!