Bob Marley Peace hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Egypt

I have got great welcome from the Bob Marley Peace Hotel in Luxor..have been transported on the motorbike from the station to the hotel then got nice shared room,the bathrooms were easily accessible and clean, there were lounge spaces downstairs and on the roof, so that was enough room to relax, spend time there.

What can I say that hasn't been said about this hostel. EXCELLENT value for money. The staff is incredibly helpful. The tours they offer are very accessible. I totally recommend the hot air balloon one! The breakfast is very very good. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. Do not hesitate in staying in this hostel. 100% sure you will be writing a positive review like mine.

Great hotel, I LOVE this place!! The owners and staff made me feel like home, they really care about each guest great hotel and very friendly, one of the best i had for sure if you re planning to go to Luxor in the station.. just follow the signs on left. Bob Marley Peace signs (Bob marley peace&Boomerang hotel ) great staffs, they will give you many good advices and cheap tours too We will stay here again whenever we return to Luxor in the future! Thanks so much!

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Bahrain

very close to trainstation and the bus station, very central location. When you arrive you feel welcome. I met great people on the roof we shared a shisha and a beer. Huge breakfast for only 10le!! I am very happy to come here & have made life long friends.

• 26th Oct 2014

Trust me dont listen to taxis or anyone in the station.. just follow the signs on left. Bob Marley Peace signs. its so close no need for taxi or help, even if they have the hotel card.. they dont work there they only want commission!! The hotel was brilliant and clean the staff friendly. Tours cheap with knowlegable guides and the best as the breakfast!! Ill be back again soon Thanks to all staff and guides

Nice place, helpful staff. Got a huge discount on activities which we booked through the hostel.

the best place in Egypt! I thank very much all staff of the hotel for all they are doing for thier guests! I heartily recommend to stay here. Thanks, thanks, thanks! I'd like to see this hotel in Cairo. ))

been here twice ill keep coming long as i am visiting luxor. hotel is clean and staff well presented. i will say watch out for a copy cat hotel named bob marley house.the management need to learn some professionalism, trying to "steal" guests is childish and very unprofessional, old, run down they try take me there but i have stayed at bob marley PEACEbefore so i knew i was taken to wrong place. manager came out to taxi telling me how bad bob marley peace was. I LEFT HIM in street & go PEACE!

Loved staying at Bob Marley Peace Hostel. Omar was at the front desk and such a wonderful help with everything. We felt completely comfortable and I have never seen such a clean building in all of Egypt. We had an amazing time, with so much to do and help from the staff booking everything. There were some excellent restaurants near by as well. I would definitely stay at Bob Marley Peace hostel again and recommend it to anyone heading to Luxor.

We had a wonderful time in Luxor thanks to the awesome staff at Bob Marley Peace Hotel! We will stay here again whenever we return to Luxor in the future! Thanks so much!

The staffs are really nice that you can ask advice from them. Nice location. Clean bedroom and bathroom without any fly or mosquito. Eventhough the weather in Luxor was so freaking hot.

I had a very pleasant stay at Bob marley peace & boomerang hotel The staff was very helpful and friendly. They arrange a trip for me that was lovely. They have clean rooms and a beautiful roof top and on there is a air conditioning. I recommend this hotel for anyone who is going to luxor. Thank you for everything during our stay in the hotel. I wish we could have stayed longer. I'll definitely come again when I visit luxor next time.

I saw this hotel and I had direct a good feeling. I were in a very nice hotel = "Bob Marley Peace and Boomerang Hotel" with a very helpful and professional and very honest stuff. This hotel was very clean: the roof, the rooms, the shower, the lobby - it looks as a really high stand hotel. Thank you very much for so much help. I will come again - 100% promised.