Bob Marley Peace hotel

Superb 70 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 70 Total Reviews

6th Mar 2017

Staying at the Bob Marley peace hostel was probably the best part about luxor. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. Breakfast was buffet style and usually pancakes or omelets or crepes were offered as well. The crepes were easily worth the added price for breakfast. The hostel also offers tours to various sites, like dendara temple and the valley of the kings for much cheaper than a private booking, and they are just as good. The rooftop is a great spot to relax after a long day.

• Austria, All Male Group, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

One of the Best Hostels I ever stayed in...very good and cheap Tours...I recommend the Westbank Tour to the Valley of the Kings

20th Dec 2016

One of the best stays I've had in the past 4 months travelling! Amr was the best host, so kind and funny! He and the rest of the staff were always there to help and made sure our stay was perfect. Also probably the cleanest hostel I've seen! Breakfast in the morning is great as well, Amr's pancakes are so delicious! A must stay in Luxor!

• China, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016
6.6

I stayed here total 10 days,even the price up 40% when I got back the third time.Because nothing happened ,it`s not bad hostel till the last day. I had a new roomate who suffering mental disease and offensive.When I told the staff,he said I knew it,I made her hysteric in reception when she talked to me.If you do not want to stay same room with her,you must pay more money to change the single room. I think it is not good running way, and not profession when the guest complain. I am very disappo

12th Nov 2016

Although I was only there for 1 day, I had a wonderful time! The staff was pleasant, helpful and gave great tips. They also can arrange a tour that's very affordable! I was sad to leave so soon, and would definitely stay again! Hopefully sooner than later!