Superb 58 Total Reviews
Superb 58 Total Reviews
Bob Marley Peace hotel Located at Mohamed Farid Street, , Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor Mohamed Farid Street
94% 58
25.6950599 32.6434922
    Rooms available

25th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I have been so far. Staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was good and hot water all the time. Too bad breakfast is not included on the price. Also the prices they offer for the tours (the ballon flight included) are REALLY GOOD. I searched for better prices, I didn't manage to find them, so you can book your activities here with no fear on over paying. I would recommend it to all my friends and fella travelers.

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Jun 2016

Lovely staff. Decent rooms though ac was a little weak in my friends room and my to didbt work. The bed was really comfy, the place clean and the bathroom was private for me as there were no other guests. Oh yeah, the shower flow was iffy. But for the price it was definately acceptable. I would stay again. In fact I have to book again as there's a massive gig at Karnak temple in October! All in all a pleasant stay. Cheers Omar and Mohammed!

5th Jun 2016

The staff at Bob Marley was unbelievably helpful in planning day trips the night before, as well as looking out for my well-being and safety. They picked me up at the train station without me even requesting a pickup, and there was always at least one person at the front desk to let me in or give me directions around town. The location is also phenomenal, a 10-minute walk from both the train station and Luxor Temple. I will definitely stay at Bob Marley my next time in Luxor.

We are anxiously waiting for that next time you mention. We love having people like you here! :) Thank you very much for your review. Best wishes, Bob Marley

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
21st May 2016

Super friendly staff is ready to help with anything you need from booking the cheapest tours I've found in Egypt to giving you a lift on a motorbike to buy fruit at 9PM. The rooms are clean and well-kept. AC worked like a dream. Three buildings away is the best restaurant in Luxor. I'd only stay at this hostel and nowhere else. Thanks for the great time!

We are grateful about reading this lines. Hoping to have you here again we wish you the best. Bob Marley

• nsuree4167
  • Thailand, Female, 41+
17th Apr 2016

clean hostel, very close to train station and cheap price

Hey! Thank you very much for taking your time to make your feedback. You help us a lot :). We wish you all the best. Bob Marley :)

• Egypt, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

I normally don't leave reviews but this is the best place you can stay at as a backpacker in Luxor. For Egyptian standards, this hostel comes on top. The owner seems to never sleep and really cares that his guests have a comfortable stay. Clean, safe, and within walking distance from the train station with easy access to all the major sites!

We work hard to make guests feel good. We are so happy with your experience here and grateful about your review. Thank you!

• sarahfergensen4424
  • USA, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2016

This is a fantastic hotel. I recommend this for anyone who wants to relax away from all the annoyances. And dont be fooled this is BOB MARLEY not the other place on that is using their name. Cheap tours! HUGE breakfast!!! The childrens area is amazing. and dont be fooled by the name smoking is only allowed OUTSIDE!!

You are amazing! Thank you very much for your review. We wish you the best.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
29th Jan 2016

Wonderful staff, great hostel and location. I really enjoyed my stay.

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Bob Marley and hope to see you again. Best wishes.