Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place. I just stayed my last night before heading back the the States. I met some really cool people just hanging out in the bar. The room was spacious and from what I remember the bed was quite comfortable.

Had a great time staying at bodega . Friendly staff and great atmosphere. The only hostel I would stay at in bangkok

• 24th Jul 2015

Room - very clean and really comfy beds. Spacious and light. Cleanliness - Very good for a hostel, really noticed this when arriving at our next hostel Drinks - reasonable price for bangkok Food - although more expensive than outside it never disappointed as was very tasty Atmosphere - staff got everyone talking and involved in the drinking games - so very social and fun! Just be careful of your bar tab as its a good way to get you spending! But worth it!

• 21st Jul 2015

Awesome place, with a great atmosphere and people

• 14th Jul 2015

Best artwork I've seen in a hostel, lovely onesie clad staff, good food and clean rooms. Can't fault. Beer pong.

Fantastic hostel with fun, friendly staff, clean dorms and some of the comfiest beds in South East Asia. Would definitely recommend. Always lively with a great atmosphere.

Third stay of many more to come at this place! Amazing spot to explore Bangkok from - bar there is so great, whether you want to party, eat, drink (a lot!) or just chill there's such a good vibe you can spend many a night not even making it out! When you do want to explore the city or the nightlife the staff there are so helpful, they know all the best spots and are full of advice and great stories (and can drink you under the table!) - guys you have taken good care of me!

• 11th Jul 2015

Fantastic stay at Bodega, there for four nights. Ben the owner, Sky and the team were super friendly and made a real effort to have everyone join and have fun. Ben took us out to RCA on the first night and made a real effort to ensure everyone was happy and that Bangkok delivered. After four nights I was a broken man but thats what i wanted from Bangkok. Loved staying at Bodega and would definitely go back in a heartbeat! Thanks guys

• 10th Jul 2015

The best hostel in Bangkok! very convenient location, just 10 mins walk to BTS and MRT, surrounded by city attractions. Awesome staff, super friendly and helpful. Food and beverage is delicious, they are very creative in cocktail menu here. The bed was so comfy, room super clean, and have nice art display, will def come back and recommend to others!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Best nights sleep I've had in Thailand so far, amazing big towels! And showers that have heat! Beds were really comfy and the air con great. Good for socialising everyone was very friendly, food I had was also delicious - would go back & recommend.

My first time weekend away. I just had a sleep there before check out as my flight had delay. But I can also feel the pleasant atmosphere. Staff is really kind and dorm bed also comfortable. I will be back again : )

The beds were exceptionally comfortable in the mixed dorm. Even the top bunks had their own power point. The location is quite far away from the main sites in Bangkok, especially in the heavy traffic. Overall, was great and I will be re booking when I return to Bangkok.

Hostel is clean, rooms are spacious as are the beds. Linen is so soft & very comfortable! As a female solo traveller I didn't meet many people until I was shown into my dorm despite sitting in the social area for a few hours and people were around. The hostel is lively however and the guys that run it are hilarious. Each dorm bunk also gets a shelf, reading light and plug socket of their own. Tricky to find but worth it, would recommend.

• 6th Jul 2015

it was excellent to stay in bodega bangkok. they have own security boxes for everyone, location is great (closed to famous place, specially for clubbing RCA, Climax, levels etc, and also close to soi cowboy and nana plaza). bodega staff's are awesome and kind, cant even compare with other hostels. atmosphere?? bodega is perfect place for sharing info about travel and hang out. and most important things are it just cost 370baht per day? wow. it really unreasonable price. it is so good price.!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Great place, comfy beds, friendly staff, happy days!

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Don't book a huge dorm. Great atmosphere and bar but people can be gross when drunk. Good cocktails.

A bit off the usual backpacker circuit, I love to stay in sukhumvit when in Bangkok de finely would go back to bodega for the great English speaking staff,accommodation and access to transports. And Schuyler!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Amazing stay at Bodega Bangkok, couldn't have picked a better hostel to stay at! The rooms are very clean and comfortable, especially the beds! Best sleep I've had in SE-Asia! The bar area is open and makes it very easy to socialise. The food is really good but my favourite was definitely the delicious cocktails :) The staff and owners were very helpful and booked my trip to Laos, making it hassle free! I highly recommend this place, the vibe is fantastic!! My new home away from home!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Great place to spend a couple days in Bangkok. The Bodega is very clean, relaxing, and has fabulous beds fit for some fabulous sleep. Guest were all chill and easy to meet at the common area. Staff was also super helpful and fun. You can tell a lot of work has been put into making this hostel a place you will want to come back too. If i return to Bangkok I will def sleep at the Bodega.

best place to stay in bangkok, best hostel I have stayed in. I'm going back at th end of my trip!!

• 26th Jun 2015