Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Bodega is awesome! This was my second time staying here, and my experience was amazing once again. Ben and Daniel (and the little cat Mustard) are great and very helpful with any enquiries you might have. Definitely check Bodega out!

The hostel was clean, safe, great astmosphere, and the staff were very friendly and helpful with your questions. The beds were really comfortable too!

I love this hostel, definitely coming back.

I was initially unsure about traveling alone. Ended up meeting an interesting and diverse group of travelers at Bodega and had a great time. Staff was super helpful and friendly. The hostel it is located on a quiet street about 15 minutes away from all major public transport. I would not hesitiate to stay at Bodega Bangkok again.

One of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed at, I had such a great time, I didnt want to leave! Owner(s) and staff are great and make you feel at home immediately, always give you good advice and hang out with the guests. Thanks guys, I had a blast!!! Rooms are clean, spacious and air-conditioned, I just loved the porch-bar-area. Internet for free. They also offer food. It´s not really close to the sights, but it´s close to two different metro lines and here you can get to know the "real" Bangkok.

I really enjoyed my stay at Bodega. Next time I'm in Bangkok I will head there! Really easy to meet people which was brilliant as I was travelling alone. Nice clean rooms, spotless bathrooms and the staff really make it!

• 29th Aug 2014

Def the place to go if your travelling alone as it is soo easy to meet people here. Had a fancy dress party, played beer pong etc you get to know the staff and cleanliness is top notch!

The staff at Bodega make the place what it is! They are always happy to help you book busses, give directions or anything you need. The hostel itself is the cleanest I've stayed in in BANGKOK, and the bar/common area is awesome for meeting travellers. I will be back!

Great hostel! I ended up staying for 10 days due to a foot injury, but the staff looked after me so well. Great atmosphere in the evenings with everyone socialising, the rooms are cleaned so thoroughly everyday and it is walking distance to the sky train and mrt, so the location is great too for getting around Bangkok. No complaints, would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Although this hostel is a good, clean, atmospheric hostel with great staff and bar, its location lets it down somewhat. Its closer to the airport so a good place to start or finish your trip in Thailand but too far away from other backpacker places. Its also quite hard to find as no taxi driver knew where it was even when given a map.

Totally Awesome :)

Bodega is so more than a hostel; it's like your best friend's house, your favorite bar, and your favorite restaurant. I stayed here on my way through Bangkok, and had planned to stay at a different hostel when I came back later in the month, but I changed my plans so I could come back to Bodega for an extra night. This isn't just a party hostel. You can have a great time even if you don't drink or want to go out. But, if you want to go out and have a good time, you can't do better than here.

Lovely staff and owners, extremely comfortable beds. Would definitely stay again. :)

Awesome atmosphere, the room was a bit dingy, but the facilities were clean.

Love Bodega! The staff are fun to hang out with and ready to answer any and all questions. The bar/gathering area is great for drinking games and just hanging out. Very social atmosphere. Bodega was comfortable and a clean. A great choice!

Super friendly staff, great vibe, everything was clean, food was delicious!! The walk to BTS/Metro was a little far, but motorbike taxis were easily available, otherwise no complaints - would definitely stay here again!!! Loved the art & the walking tour!! :)

• 11th Aug 2014

This is the single best hostel I've stayed at on my south Asia trip. The beds are amazing, the hostel is close to both train lines, everyone is social, and the place gets cleaned spotless everyday. If you come to Bangkok, you must stay here.

Best hostel on my 6 week trip through South-East Asia. Staff are the best. We just arrived and were immediatly introduced to everyone, including the other guests that were staying there at the time. Dorm rooms are very spacious and clean, nice showers and some even have some nice art pieces on the wall. The bar is amazing and not that expensive. Dan always knows a good night out for you and the reception and bar are opened 24/7. I had an absolutely amazing time. Thanks Dan and everyone else ;D

• 9th Aug 2014

A really, really good hostel. Genuinely friendly, honest and helpful staff. A very sociable bar/cafe area which is a great place to meet other travellers to go and explore/party with. Nice and chilled out, easy enough to keep yourself to yourself also, if that's what you want to do. Very, very, very good internet connection. High speed internet, wifi works great. Excellent location, literally round the corner from the BTS station. Food is great and also great street food 30 seconds away.

A great hostel to meet new people, whether you are travelling in a group or alone! The staff here are amazing, and will join you in the evening for a beer and show you local bars! They couldn't do enough for you. A great place to stay.

• 7th Aug 2014