Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

This is the second time I have stayed at bodega and I absolutely love it. The staff always make you feel right at home. With a great social area, it is hard to see how anyone could have trouble meeting other backpackers (most are solo). The facilities are great and the beds are comfortable. The only negative would be that the food and beer is slightly overpriced, and as it's not bring your own, this can get a bit expensive. There are cheap places nearby so it was fine for me! Would recommend!!!!

It's my third time staying at Bodega, and it's been an amazing stay again! The staff are what makes this place awesome. Also the common area is one of the best in Bangkok. Definitely stay here when in BKK!!

The AC in our room (windowless) was not functioning properly and it was turned off from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm by hostel policy. So there was no chance to stay in our room to rest after an exhausting day because it was too hot inside.

Where do I begin?One of my favorite hostels ever! The rooms are clean, air conditioned with fans, comfy beds and the bathrooms are topnotch. Artsy laid back atmosphere with the best staff possibly ever of all times.I loved it here so much that I missed my flight to stay longer. 5 minute walk to sky train and right next to all the nightlife. They have a great kitchen and bar, try Ollie's world famous margaritas.Ben, Cho and Ollie you guys seriously rock! Thank you for an unforgettable stay!

• 21st Nov 2014

Fantastic place. I will be back.

• 18th Nov 2014

Second timevthere same as the first, 100 percent awesomeness, all positives for everything only one thing that comes to mind as a negative, turning the ac on in the daytime would be a huge plus. Great work guys see you on the flipside.

Bodega is perfectly located in the center of Bangkok, near skytrain and metro. Nice and clean room, comfy bed and great stuff. Would recomend!

I love this place so much!! I always felt safe there. The location is ideal because it's very close to the bts (sky train) mtr (underground). There are a lot if restaurants around. The bikram yoga studio is close the post office is close. Everything is walking distance. The staff is awesome! Supper friendly approachable and always willing to help. There's a good vibe and it's super clean! The little ladies clean it everyday. I stayed there both times I was In bkk because I liked it that much!

• 17th Nov 2014

Fourth time to Bodega. As always, staff were awesome, had a very enjoyable stay! Thanks again guys!

Very nice, relaxed stay and great fun with all the guys there!

Only drawback is that the aircondition in the room should have been set to at least a couple of degrees cooler.

Like: great Musli for breakfast; good wifi; good crowd; big locker Dislike: no aircon in dorm so people leave window open all day; toilets didn't work for 2 days except the one in the main building and the staff didn't offer any compensation; quite a hike from the sky train with a backpack For the price you can stay at better and more central places

Highly recommend, the owners are awesome, the hostel is extremely social, super clean, you can get a fairshare of partying in while also fighting your jetlag. Stay here, period

Great place to meet new people and set plans. Near Cowboy Soi region - check if that is what suits you better, walking distance to subway (but 5-10 minute walk). Great staff and bar, good security.

My stay at bodega was just lovely! I met some absolutely amazing people there and the staff are just so friendly and helpful! They really made me feel welcome and the social area is great for meeting people. It's in a good location in the red light district but not right in the middle and therefore it's not too loud. The food is really good and the staff play drinking games in the evenings with all the customers. I really had such a great time and would recommend this hostel to anyone. Thanks!

Great hostel. Very good beds, nice bar + restaurant downstairs where everybody meets up and plays games before going out, very clean and spacious rooms + bathrooms.

A little bit out of town for my liking although good connections to transport. Staff were friendly and helpful if not a little bit disorganised. Great facilities and cleanliness.

Great vibe! A kitchen or a fridge would be great!

Great hostel! Definitely made my stay in BKK a lot better. Awesome place to socialise and meet good people (specially at the 24h bar!), very handy location to get around.. honestly, a hostel can't get better than that.

• 28th Oct 2014

Nice modern rooms and great showers and washrooms. Located close to the underground so getting around is easy!! Great night atmosphere at the bar that is easy to avoid if your not down for a party! All the staff were super informative and freindly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7