Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

Relly enjoyed my stay there. Very helpful, young stuff which knows a lot about the city. The beds are the best I slept in my 3 month Soth East Asia trip. Definenetly would come again.

WARNING. DONT STAY HERE IF YOU DONT WANNA GET STOLEN YOUR MONEY!! I kept my money in the personal locker but it was stolen. I locked it but the money was gone and the locker was locked again. Its not a tip box. I was shocked how the staff can steal their guests money. My friends cash was gone as well. I lost almost 100 EUROs

• 26th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Hello Jo This is Ben, the owner of Bodega I can only assume you r a friend of Alessio, the Italian guy working for a competing hostel that keeps spamming hostels in our area with terrible reviews about theft. His tripadvisor profile is 7 reviews, all terrible. You didn't even stay with us! You were a no show and I cancelled your booking. Furthermore I am the only person with a master key to lockers and I am in Phuket. I've lodged a fraud case with HW to have you ban from the site.

One of,if not the most fun hostels I have had the pleasure of staying in. Rooms were spotless,staff were serious fun. The guys who run it are always there to give advice and assistance to travellers. Met some great people. Honestly the only problem with staying here is that you may not want to leave.

• 24th Feb 2015

Amazing hostel, had an absolute blast, can't wait to go back the American brothers who own it were very helpful and fun and the ppl were awesome beer pong tournament every night always brought an awesome vibe

• 24th Feb 2015

This is a great, chilled hostel in a different corner of Bangkok. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is very chill and welcoming. I am a solo female traveler and I was able to find people to hang out with and see the sites.

• 23rd Feb 2015

One of the best hostels for atmosphere and making new friends! Well positioned and easy to get to from BKK. Would highly recommend this place to solo travellers!

Had a great stay at bodega. Loved the hot showers and relaxed vibe, would definitely stay here again.

Had a fantastic second stay and would highly recommend it to anyone!

• 16th Feb 2015

While I was talking with the guy at check in,his friend(who works in the hostel)stole all money in my mini-bag!When I ask for explanations boys pretended not to understand me,unfortunately my English level is low but all understand!The guy I talked wore a t-shirt Basketball , his colleague (who stole is blond),the facts have occurred on 02/15/2014 at 13:00/14:00 in the afternoon The facts are held on 15/02/14 verso le 13/14:00.I didn't have time to go at police because i fled after little time!

• 15th Feb 2015

Hello Alessio, this is Ben, the owner of Bodega. Man you are obviously crazy, you need help. I checked you in personally and you twitched and could not look me in the eye. Then you kept asking all of my staff "have you seen my medicine" while pacing around all day. The guy with the "t-shirt basketball" helped you look everywhere for your pills after you started crying. He even called the hospital asking if they have them. You really need to seek medical attention, and fast. Wow.

perfectly well! great atmo and nice staff, enjoyed my stay!

• 13th Feb 2015

Hostel with good vibe on Sukhumvit. Location could be better. They have a nice bar which serves food.

Very good hostel! I enjoyed my stay here very much, especially because of the good atmosphere. It is easy to meet people! The rooms are very clean and the staff will help you out if you have any questions. Will definitely come back!

Yeah a very nicely presented place in central Bangkok. Great friendly staff. Good vibe. Good spot to meet people. Some of the nicest bathrooms I've seen in Asai. Nothing flash mind but they are nice, new, clean and they work! Locks and all. I'd definitely come back.

it was a little hard to find the first time, but once we got used to it it was perfect. minutes walk from the BTS and MTR stations and the surroundings are convenient. the facilities were basic but enough, beds were really soft and spacious. Staff members were absolutely helpful and fun, Ben's such a great guy! we got to meet a bunch of interesting people and the social scene was always active. the sound proof was very good for sheltering away from the crowds. definitely a must stay!

Awesome atmosphere, great location to get around the city, close to bars but quiet area to sleep. The owners are great at getting everybody together for a good time!

What can I say about bodega besides it is probably one of best hostels I've ever stayed. Amazing social vibe and great bar everyone makes u feel extremely welcome. Ben and his brothers and staff do an amazing job and actually care about their guests. Very clean , safe , short walk to bts and many bars and restaurants around. However I hardly ate anywhere else but the hostel bar. This is only hostel I will ever stay at in Bangkok. Thanks for the great week Ben!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

I was pretty overwhelmed with the sheer number of hostels offered. When I found Bodega, I was sold. I'm a sucker for anything combined with an art gallery, but add a bar to it, triple threat. Run by really nice and down-to-earth brother trio from the states and super friendly employees , Bodega has a really great vibe from the people to the environment. The food & drinks offered is diverse & affordable. Whether you are a life long traveler of newbie, you will enjoy the beer pong & comfy beds.

• 6th Feb 2015

best hostel! super friendly and nice staff, very social place, good to make friends for travelling, could have stayed much longer at this place! and surprisingly the food from the cuisine is so tasty and delicious! the rooms and beds are very new and high standard for a hostel, same with the showers and bathrooms! just amazing!

• Switzerland

Enjoyed the stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Recently renovated facilities. Owners are forward-thinking and looking to keep the place nice for the long-run. Yes the food is a bit more expensive than the street, but you get the convenience of sitting right there & eating/drinking. It's cheaper than a pub/club & you know the food will be safe. Wasn't a fan of the smoking policy. It's fine if you smoke or don't mind smoke. But hard to avoid the smoke in the common/lounge areas.

• 6th Feb 2015

Wow, these guys made an awesome place to stay. Ben is totally helpful in all matters and was very patient even when they were very busy to answer my millions of questions. REAL beds! totally clean facilities. No bed bugs. At the time of writing this they offered far more than reasonable room rates to keep people around for a great time. Excellent location down town, private alley connects to their bar/food living area for awesome bonding space. Quiet or party, your choice! Helped w/lost phone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7