Bodega Bangkok

• 120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
9.3
Superb 1,174 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,174 Total Reviews
Bodega Bangkok Located at 120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10110 120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana
93% 1174
13.7396612 100.5652105
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

Good people and good times to be had by all! You will be welcome with open arms and greats hearts. Thanks again

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Seriously the best hostel for a backpacker imaginable. The place is clean, the staff is awesome, and the location is as good as it gets. The three brothers who own the place were the biggest surprise. I expected them to be like any other investment property owner; minimally involved, somewhat disingenuous, looking to maximize their dollar. But these guys we're genuinely good people and cared about their guests. Can't recommend this place enough.

• alexgordon954
  • USA, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is amazing! Guided walking tours, bike tours, and just helpful about everything! They're a party hostel, they know it, and they embrace it to the fullest! Don't be surprised if they round you up for drinking games and fun conversations with your fellow travelers! As for the rooms, the beds are extremely comfortable, and the air conditioning works very well. They even have a nap time from 5-7 with AC! I will stay here again!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

Stayed at bodega twice and can honestly say that it's been the best hostel I've stayed at so far in terms of facilities and cleanliness. There's a great atmosphere and I found it easy as a solo traveller to make friends, the organised drinking games and nights out helped this! Staff are all so lovely and helped me out with advice and directions when songkran left me phoneless (oops). One regret is not doing Neils bike tour which I heard so many great review from. Would definitely stay again!

22nd Apr 2016

I liked this place. I really recommend it.

19th Apr 2016

Ignore the awful smell in the alley. That is Bangkok's smell. The staff is friendly, helpful and always up for a laugh. There is a great atmosphere in the evening thanks to a large common area. The facilities cover all the essentials. Individual bed sockets and reading lamps are a good addition. There is tight security, but I would have appreciated a locker for my backpack. Location-wise you are close to the MRT and ferry shuttle. Easy to reach from the IntAirp. Check out their bike tour!

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

So I stayed arrived in Bangkok from England and stayed at Bodega for one night because I wanted to do a night near Soi Cowboy. The hostels relatively easy to get to via Sky train and metro. I arrived late but went downstairs and was immediately welcomed. Met great people even though it was for just one night and the 24 hour bar came in handy! Staff were helpful and would recommend this if you want to party away from Khao San road.

• devonann8137
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2016
6.3

This hostel was just OK. The location is good. It's close enough to the stations and Soi Cowboy (all about 7 minutes away) that you can have the bustle if you want, but far enough away to relax. My biggest complaint is that it wasn't super clean, esp the bathrooms, and that there was no real place to hang out and eat. There was the bar/cafe, but it was just overpriced and they don't let you take outside food in. I'm now at a different hostel for $5 more and it's 1000x better.

It's Ben at Bodega. I see not refunding the nights you missed bc you "somehow miscalculated your arrival date by 2 days" really impacted your rating. It's a petty way to take revenge over $10 but I get it. I've sent you an email about the bathrooms, I would like to know what more we can do because we always rate high on CL. As for the prices, they are 10 b higher than street food but you know it's safe (or maybe you just miscalculated this too?). No outside food I think is normal in any restaurant but thanks for bashing us for it.

12th Apr 2016

Rooms: Beds are super comfy and spacious. Well air conditioned, but only from 5-7pm and 9pm-11am. Slept great! Atmosphere: Friendly staff, very helpful and sociable. Always people gathered near the bar, and always something to do at night. Great place to meet people. Good food, try the Massaman! Location: Located in the higher-end (more expensive) Sukhumvit area. About a 5 minute walk from the metro, which you will need to get around. Far from the old part of the city (e.g. Khao San rd.)

Ben here at Bodega. I'm sorry the free walking tour wasn't going over Songkran when you 2 were here. It takes you through the old city, rive, Chinatown, and all the temples. It's also a bummer you 2 didn't partake in the Songkran festivities with the rest of the hostel! Khaosan is fun but it's the smallest water fight in BKK. We took the hostel to RCA and Silom, totally off the hook! In the future I would recommend following the hostel staff, then usually know the best places!! Cheers Ben

11th Apr 2016

This has to be one of the best hostels I've stayed in during my travels; returned 4 times!! The staff and the people make it a great experience..the locations great if you're not looking as its close to Soi 11. Until next time Bodega 👌🏽