Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

I find the price they are charging for a 10bed dorm a bit high.

Great place to stay, especially if traveling solo. Staff is great. Easy to meet people to explore the city with.

• 11th Dec 2014

Great hostel with staff willing to help with any query. The bar area is a good size to meet other travellers or just to chill. The rooms were big enough for the amount of beds and the showers/bathrooms were a good size.

Had wayy to much fun at this hostel. Fantastic social atmosphere. Great for meeting people, making travel buddies and exploring everything Bangkok has to offer. Definitely staying here again when I'm next in town! Did I mention to social atmosphere?!

Love this place!!!!

Bodega Bangkok is a nice place to stay. Negatives are; - no fridge to use - you are not allowed to eat/cook your own food. You have to buy from hostel or eat outside the hostel. -prices(food

Friendly staff, clean, comfy, safe, quiet and safe area. Definite party hostel with everyone playing beer pong and going to clubs together, talking about the crazy things that happened the next day. They don't want you to have outside food or drink but want they sell is so-so and overpriced.

Awesome time spend with these guys! Staff is super awesome, the atmosphere is super nice and definitely worth your money. Had such a good time, and felt so well here, that after my two week travel around Bangkok, didn't hesitate choosing witch hostel to stay for my last night! Even tough a little bit away from down town, is perfect to chill and have a good time with other chill travellers. Definitely coming back! and these guys are even expanding the dorms! Perfect!

Good hostel. Central and near the sky train but nice and quiet compared to khao san road. Breakfast was great!

Bodega's had a Great atmosphere. The people had a lot of information about Bangkok and the local area in general. Bodega's itself was a nice place to go back to and relax when you weren't out on the the town. Highly recommended.

• 30th Nov 2014

Bodega Bangkok was a little hard to find (I walked from the MRT), but as soon as I reached the place I was warmly greeted with waves and smiles from the owners and guests, which was pretty awesome. I had three sets of keys, so security was exceptional. The place was always well kept and the beds very comfortable (they have duvets!). The lockers were a little small though and they only turn on the AC at 8PM, but otherwise, I loved the atmosphere here. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

Had a great time at bodega, came back twice whist I was in Thailand for a total of 5 nights. Met some quality people some whom I ended up spending a lot of time with in Thailand. Reasonably priced bar, slightly on the expensive side as far as changs go. You can chose to get a bar tab and pay at the end. Excellent location just off Sukhumvit Road and close to Asoke BTS station. It was quite difficult for the taxi driver to find. If you're in a taxi print off the directions that you get emailed

This is the second time I have stayed at bodega and I absolutely love it. The staff always make you feel right at home. With a great social area, it is hard to see how anyone could have trouble meeting other backpackers (most are solo). The facilities are great and the beds are comfortable. The only negative would be that the food and beer is slightly overpriced, and as it's not bring your own, this can get a bit expensive. There are cheap places nearby so it was fine for me! Would recommend!!!!

It's my third time staying at Bodega, and it's been an amazing stay again! The staff are what makes this place awesome. Also the common area is one of the best in Bangkok. Definitely stay here when in BKK!!

The AC in our room (windowless) was not functioning properly and it was turned off from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm by hostel policy. So there was no chance to stay in our room to rest after an exhausting day because it was too hot inside.

Where do I begin?One of my favorite hostels ever! The rooms are clean, air conditioned with fans, comfy beds and the bathrooms are topnotch. Artsy laid back atmosphere with the best staff possibly ever of all times.I loved it here so much that I missed my flight to stay longer. 5 minute walk to sky train and right next to all the nightlife. They have a great kitchen and bar, try Ollie's world famous margaritas.Ben, Cho and Ollie you guys seriously rock! Thank you for an unforgettable stay!

• 21st Nov 2014

Fantastic place. I will be back.

• 18th Nov 2014

Second timevthere same as the first, 100 percent awesomeness, all positives for everything only one thing that comes to mind as a negative, turning the ac on in the daytime would be a huge plus. Great work guys see you on the flipside.

Bodega is perfectly located in the center of Bangkok, near skytrain and metro. Nice and clean room, comfy bed and great stuff. Would recomend!

I love this place so much!! I always felt safe there. The location is ideal because it's very close to the bts (sky train) mtr (underground). There are a lot if restaurants around. The bikram yoga studio is close the post office is close. Everything is walking distance. The staff is awesome! Supper friendly approachable and always willing to help. There's a good vibe and it's super clean! The little ladies clean it everyday. I stayed there both times I was In bkk because I liked it that much!

• 17th Nov 2014