Bodega Bangkok Reviews

120/15 Sukhumvit soi 23 (Prasan mit), Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is a good environment for meeting people and having a good time. Although the location is very poor. It takes 40 to an hour to get to Koh San road and all the good temples and palaces. The staff and facilities were all good but the poor location made it enough for me not to recommend this hostel.

awesome place!! such a good vibe and the staff are great!

• 8th Feb 2016

Best hostel ever! Staff are amazing, and we had some of our best nights at the bar. The rooms are really clean and the beds were super comfy. We planned on staying two nights and extended our stay an extra night, then came back for our stopover in Bangkok...already planning to come back here for a night or two. Met some really great people here, would definitely recommend staying here if you like to have fun!

• 7th Feb 2016

The Bodega Bangkok is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything from the location, facilities, staff, atmosphere, and much more was superb. This place is great for solo backpackers to meet people or for groups to come together. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome experience in Bangkok!

• 6th Feb 2016

Awesome time staying here! The staff were all personable especially one of the owner's Ben. Seriously they have the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in compared to any other hostel that I've been to.

• 5th Feb 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at - not only are the location, facilities, and staff top notch, the social atmosphere is unforgettable. The owners are knowledgable and will give any recommendations you need. I felt at home and never wanted to leave. I've stayed here twice with a big group of people and they are very organized and fast with checking everyone in!

• 5th Feb 2016

Bodega has comfortable beds, great atmosphere, and helpful staff. They are able to answer your questions and direct you where you want to go in Bangkok.

Overall, a very nice, clean hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My only frustration was that the noise from the bar carried over to my dorm room, and there was a group yelling/partying until past 4am. Would have been nice if the hostel asked guests to be quieter or go elsewhere after a certain time so other guests can sleep.

Great place. Great atmosphere. The staff is laid back and fun, but also professional. The rooms are clean and the beds are super comfortable with comforters and AC/fans. The bar downstairs is open 24 hours. They have good food and you can charge everything to your bed number and pay at the end. Very very nice hostel.

Loved this hostel. Especially the washrooms! So clean. Easy to meet people as a solo traveller and very helpful staff. A little tough to find but google maps helped me out majorly.

While it may seem excessive to give a perfect 10, I loved the Bodega. The owners are awesome, the atmosphere great, the beds comfy, AC cool, showers hot and an abundance of people to meet an hangout with. I think everyone I met there extended their stay there if possible. Just stay there already, I can't wait to go back!

It was a nice hostel, but the room was right next to the bar so it was always noisy. Pretty solid hostel, though

I stopped here for 5 nights. Very nice hostel to stop short or long term. Staff are helpful had welcoming. The beds are really cozy! This place has the perfect mix of partying and chilling out. So far the best hostel I've stayed in on my trip to Aisa.

• 28th Jan 2016

Best Staff! Above and beyond in terms of being helpful and accommodating and great at facilitating drinking games in the social area to have fun. At the same time not crazy late at night so you don't have to worry about it being too loud ever. Really sweet art everywhere on the walls, good affordable food, and they offer a lot of info about where to go around town and have cheap transfers to your next stop. Will definitely come again on my way back through Bangkok.

Fantastic hostel! staff are fun and informative, always willing to go out of their way. Keep up the good work.

The bed was big and comfortable. They do sell locks, but the quality is a bit cheap, so I recommend bringing your own.

Everything was okay. It felt dead on a couple of the nights that I was there, but, I think a lot of people had left recently, so I would not penalize them for that.

Very fun hostel to stay at. Great beds and quiet dorms. The bar and common are is really nice and the atmosphere encourages you to make new friends. Really good food too

Great place to stay! Excellent location! Super friendly staff and fun parties! Be sure to check it out!

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! This is my second time at Bodega because after the first time I vowed to never stay anywhere else in Bangkok. The beds are super comfortable and the hang out / bar area is fun and a great way to meet people!

• 18th Jan 2016