Bodega Hostel Hanoi Reviews

133 Hangbong street, Hoankiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed here with 5 friends and we had the most pleasant stay! First of all the staff were very kind to us and always greeted us with glasses of filter water and huge smiles. They were always eager to help us and plan our days. They helped us organize our trip to halong bay for 3 days and gave us a great deal. We rented 3 large double family rooms which were big and spacious with a wide variety of tv channels. The bathrooms were quite small and dated but we got a lot For our money. Good hostel

• 4th Apr 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

We loved staying here, the staff were so friendly and helpful I was sad to leave this place! Nice and chilled out and everything is close by :-) very happy

The staff are really rude to you unless you book the trips to sapa/ halong bay through them ( which you shouldn't as they over charge you hugely compared to the travel agent) Dorm was ok, but really dirty on the floor, so much noise including a rooster that started at 5:30am! Location was good, other wise pretty average.

Thank you very much for your esteemed review and I will draw experience deeply about this problem

We stayed here for three nights at the start of our tour of Vietnam.It was a great hotel, very centrally located and a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of the main city. The breakfast buffet was excellent each morning and the service was very prompt and friendly. We organised out trip to halong bay through the hotel's tour office and they couldn't have been more helpful. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi in the future!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Spain

The location is ideal and the dorm and beds are very nice. The bad points are that there is not really a commun area and if you are trying to book a tour or buy a bus/train ticket throught them they will overcharge you.

Lovely helpful staff- helped to navigate around the city and on things to do. Sorted a taxi to the airport at a reasonable price ($15). Location ok- quite central in terms of the whole city (and good for Ho Chi Min Mausoleum etc), but a little bit of a walk to get to old city and backpacker places. Good value for money. Wet room/bathroom - good shower. Didn't try breakfast as left too early to want to eat! Although they did offer me some at 6am! Bed ok - not the most comfortable but ok.

The staff here are EXCELLENT cannot do enough to help you. nice spacious dorm room and nice hotel, in a good location manage to find it ok.

Staff are super friendly and room were a bit dated but clean, all in all recommendable

Here is really nice. Above all so nice staffs. I wanna thank you again.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly and helpfull staff!

• 4th Feb 2014

staff really nice and pleasant, concerned about our welfare and stay . we sleep 3 days. they prepares us 3 diferent tours . sapa, halong bay and Hoa Lu Tam Coc. really price chords. always smiling!!! we stay just on chinesse new year, they explain us about the history and culture. we recommend 100% everything clean... just the breaksfast small but it's not inportant at the end of the day. thanks so much!!!

You won't find a better place to stay in Hanoi than the Bodega Hostel. The staff genuinely want to make you feel welcome: they'll get you water while you use the PC, enquire about tours, etc. The buffet breakfast is wonderful: rice, noodles, fried eggs, toast, butter & jam, fresh fruit, coffee/tea, and toast. Hanoi can be an overwhelming city; the Bodega Hostel feels like a sanctuary from the madness. And unlike most services in Vietnam, the hostel displays flexibility when you need it.

• 29th Jan 2014

Staff will organise tours to sa pa and ha long bay which are an easy and great way to see north vietnam. Dorm toilets are a bit smelly but otherwise the hostel is clean and the other rooms are nice

I stayed here for 2 nights. All I can say is its a really great hotel. The staff are wonderful and the rooms are very clean and fantastic water pressure for the showers.I felt really safe hereand had some of my good sleep with hostel.The location can be a little bit far away form center but it is situated in the right place to access all historical vestages in Hanoi. The breakfast in the morning is nice and can be called western breakfast.Have no hesitation staying here.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Wales

Great hostel, great location, great staff. I would come back any day of the week! Felt like home!

I don't recommend dorms.

We have stayed there in the past but I have not previously reviewed it. This time we spent two nights there this week. The room was very nice and comfortable. The only negative about this hotel is that only the noise come from restaurant makes me wake up at 7am. However, I have a big impression with Hlaong bay 2day and 1night trip what they organized for us.

• 11th Jan 2014

Travelling to vietnam with my partner for my birthday in Jan our first port of call was Hanoi and we stayed at this hostel due to the reviews on hostelworld and it was fantastic! Arriving from Malay our flight was delayed so we got in quiet late and our transfer car was waiting on arrival , staff are very attentive and will go out of their way to help you . We also booked Halong bay 2nights and 3 days trip for its price was reasonable and they stored my luggages in hostel for free.Good hostel

• 10th Jan 2014
  • South Africa

The friendliest people hostel in the world. They are definitely very good at! Very good breakfast. The internet signal needs to be improved and some locker might be renewed. Very good stay!

This place doesn't worth the price you pay for ! I checked in early morning and asked for breakfast because I had to leave early morning the next morning to the airport but the staff asked me to pay and I didn't even get any breakfast the day I left ! helpful staff in some ways but not at all in others ... It won't be my choice next time I visit Ho Chi Minh city ! You get a locker but your key can open other lockers , so be careful !!! Leave your values stuff at the reception.

« first « Prev 1 2 3