Fabulous 740 Total Reviews
Fabulous 740 Total Reviews
Bodega Hostel Hanoi Located at 133 Hangbong street, Hoankiem, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 00844 133 Hangbong street, Hoankiem
83% 740
21.0295720 105.8459115
    Rooms available

• jackwilliamverberne
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016

Good stay nice staff helpful. Ya get what ya pay for so don't spend your time complaining about what you didn't receive for $15 a night.

18th Apr 2016
4.3

For starters, Bodega is a hotel, not a hostel. When we arrived we used the common bathroom which was repulsive with flies swarming and a stench that would gag a maggot. Our room itself was very large, but the bathroom smelled like some combination of excrement and cigarette smoke -- it may have been because the other occupants during our stay were allowed to smoke in the common areas. Add to that the door frames were falling off in our room. The only saving grace is how nice the staff were.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

Excellent stay yet again! This is the 3rd time that I have stayed in the Bodega hostel. I love it so much. Good value for money. Near the best part of the Old Quarters in Hanoi. And the staff are beyond friendly and helpful! They will bend over backwards to help you out and make sure that your experience in Hanoi is perfect! I love staying here. I will only ever stay in this hostel when I come to Hanoi.

22nd Feb 2016
7.4

This was a cheep place as far as Hanoi goes, it's always difficult as a lone traveler there was an issue with the Internet when I arrived & onece again during my stay but they fixed it prompto, the place was in need of some decorating but as I said it was reasonably cheep,location was perfect for as I was getting visas for Cambodia & Thailand both embassy's within easy walking distance, a 20 minute walk to the main old town area & bars etc was ok for me, Staff were very friendly & helpful.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2016

the staff was very friendly, especially, Sang and Hei guys those organized the great Halong bay trip and bus to middle reagion in Vietnam, despite of the most busy time for Vietnamese New Year. Thank you very much for taking good care of us and I will come back and stay with you guys in the coming trips. Shirhi from Japan

31st Jan 2016

lhe room is very large if compared to other hostel for same rate in Old quarter and despite in fact that its facilities is pretty old and should be one of the best hostels in Hanoi if it was repaired regularly and l highly appreciate the hospitality of staff.

23rd Jan 2016
6.3

Not the best hostel, ok location, clean to an extent.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2016

This is a nice little place. Friendly staff at reception, decent free breakfast available with tea coffee etc. I booked a single room but got a large double bed, which was nice and comfy. Great value for money!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2016

The staff were very helpful and kind. They helped us exchange money, transfer us to and from the airport (patiently waited for us despite us being quite late on both occasions), and always made sure we were comfortable. It is on the quite side, but it was perfect for my friend and I who were looking for a relaxing getaway. Only shame is our regular room had no windows and the wi-fi is weak with spotty connection.