Bodega Hostel Hanoi Reviews

133 Hangbong street, Hoankiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very nice stuff guys. Absolutely perfect place and location right next to downtown. Breakfasts are average, but it has some fruits and rice for those who like it. My room was a mix dorm but only half full at that time. So quiet and cleaned every day. Didnt encounter any bedbubgs or roaches. Toilets with warm water.

When it turns out the minibus finished that day earlier than usual, the hotelman guided me to call a taxi kindly.

Very nice place !!!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Friendly, cheap, good

• 31st Jul 2014

Very good service, good room, nice staff but we got missunderstanding with their cs staff. He offering us traveling package to Tam Coc and 2D1N in Halong (90 USD). Both of this package dissapointed us specially in Halong. I know this is not their fault but this staff not tell us the truth.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you very much for your precious comment and as our previous explanation that, you and my staffs had some small misunderstandings in English communication and our hotel specialized in organizing the medium trips at least and above, we have never booked a cheapest trip for our guests, but your case was exception, due to you insisted to want to go to Halong bay and Hoa Lu Tam Coc trips with cheapest price in Hanoi and that was reason why our staffs recommended you to this trip. Thanks

Nice, clean hotel. Staff very friendly and family style atmosphere. Within walking distance of bars, restaurants, markets etc...

• 22nd Jul 2014

The valeu for money os good because it's cheap and there's breakfast. The staff also is nice, but the internet in the dormitory does not work which sucks. Also do some search before booking tours with them, usually if you book in an tour agency is cheaper.

I am very thankful to you for your hospitality and I definetely come back here in the next year

• 24th May 2014

Your average budget stay - stayed in the dorm, not the rooms at the hotel. AC didn't work and it was excruciatingly hot in Vietnam during the summer; they thankfully moved us across the street to the KOTO Hotel which is a sister hotel. Towel broke as I was wiping my back...you really get what you pay for. Breakfast was decent. Don't book the tours, be sure to walk around and find travel agents who will do it for cheaper.

the best place ever! specially because of people. the staff is just amazing, nice welcoming and trustworthy. i've really appreciate it...and i would suggest also to book tours to sapa halong bay or whatever with them, very well organised and realiable prices. thank you very much for lovely stay.