Bodega Hostel Hanoi Reviews

133 Hangbong street, Hoankiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The friendliest people hostel in the world. They are definitely very good at! Very good breakfast. The internet signal needs to be improved and some locker might be renewed. Very good stay!

This place doesn't worth the price you pay for ! I checked in early morning and asked for breakfast because I had to leave early morning the next morning to the airport but the staff asked me to pay and I didn't even get any breakfast the day I left ! helpful staff in some ways but not at all in others ... It won't be my choice next time I visit Ho Chi Minh city ! You get a locker but your key can open other lockers , so be careful !!! Leave your values stuff at the reception.

I booked one double room "deluxe" in this hotel but when i was there they sent me to other hotel of the same company, i don't know why still. The other hotel just 50 mts closer & was weird, i liked the old style of the rooms big bed, old decoration but the window was impossible to close ( i was there in december..kind of cold) and i'm waiting still for the hot wather :S The staff is nice people, is the best of the hotel.

The airport HO CHI MINH lost my stuffs so I couldn't go to HANOI on time and I couldn't check in at this place , but the owners are very nice and understood the situation. They didn't charge me anything ! I highly think it is a good place with great owners ;).

Bodegahotel, very clean, super comfortable and really cheap. Lovely welcome, plenty of free smiles, the staff tries to interact with customers other than hello, they want to learn and a lot of humor in them. Great professionalism. Computer room and large tv and really clean.Situated in a very quiet little street near the center and shopping areas.They found seats in a bus to HUe not easy because everything

• 20th Dec 2013

Good hostel! Dorms are okay, bathrooms are basic. Breakfast is nice. The big plus of Bodega is the very friendly staff, very warm en welcoming and arranging trips and open bus tickets. Would recommend this hostel!

Staff went out of way to make the experience better.

• 11th Dec 2013

Initially I was disappointed with the room I was given at the Bodega. I had paid for a deluxe single en-suite and was placed in a windowless, VERY damp room. However, the next morning I requested to change and they quickly found me a room at their partner hotel across the road, the KOTO hotel. This was a lovely place, run by the same staff and was a comfortable place to stay. The staff here speak good English and are so helpful. Breakfast could be improved but has a good selection of food.

Fab hostel.......so friendly staff. I love this hostel

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Wales

They do not offer a transfer from the train station (despite this service being advertised), the bed was really uncomfortable and the air conditioner REALLY loud. Besides this, the staff were excellent (very helpful) and the breakfast better than average.

Staff couldn't do enough for us. Trips organised to halong Bay were with a great company that the hotel use and we are returning there shortly to stay another night before moving on.

• 29th Nov 2013

The area is awesome but be careful the staff will tell you one price then charge another! For our laundry and our room!

Staff we're extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in the private rooms and value for money was excellent. We booked out boat trip prior to arrival and was very easy to do so. Breakfast was included and lovely. Would recommend staying at the hotel for anyone visiting Hanoi.

Stayed here for 2 nights in november 2013, brilliant hotel, staff were just so friendly and helpful, really went out of their way to help you. gave us great tips on places to go to and booked our halong trip and our onward coach to hue which was so much cheaper than what other people we met had paid. really honest guys at this hotel, only bad thing was he was a man united fan!!. Thanks for the enjoyable stay, Hanoi is a top city!!

Our room was spacious

Great staff who were very helpful and informative. It would be nice to have a common area for meeting and just chating with other travellers. Overall a very good atomsphere.

The best staff ever! Good location.

It is well located in the old quartier (not in the most touristic area of it, so there is a bit less of motorbikes). The staff is really nice and helpfull. Everytime you go to the front desk they offer you a water glass. There is only one dorm, and the common area is the reception only, not much of a space to meet other people.

This hostel can't come highly rated enough, it's clean, cheap and not far from all you need. The dorm has big lockers and a nice big bathroom, you even get fresh towels every day. As it sits down toward the War Museum/Mausoleum end of things, and Bia Hoi corner is about a five minute walk, it's perfect for spending a few days in Hanoi. The best thing is the staff though, they couldn't be more helpful and courteous. The trips they book are good too. If you're after a top hostel, look no further.

Lovely hostel, was more so a hotel! Really helpful staff.