Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

2074 Total Reviews

Close to everything and friendly atmosphere

On arrival we were just given a key and pointed out where the room was (across the street) this was after trying to get the guy behind the bars attention for a few minutes. I'd also like to point out we were checking in at around 2pm. The room (8 bed mixed dorm) was clean however the bathroom doesn't have a fan so it gets very hot so you might as well not even shower. Also one of the showers was broken. Overall it made arriving into Patong very unwelcoming and I wouldn't stay here again.

Very friendly staff. Everyone speaks English very well. They rooms were nice and well maintained. The staff was always on hand to give out pointers and let us know where to go and what to do.

Bodega Hostel is in a good location in Patong, on a quiet side street off one of the main tourist streets - a five to ten minute walk to both Patong beach and Bangla Walking Street, one of the main party streets. As mentioned previously, Dain who manages the place is a really friendly and informative guide. The hostel itself has a nice relaxed bar and hang out area as soon as you walk in; good food to be had there too. There's definitely a good vibe - for the money it's a great place to stay.

Nice place to stay, very modern, vary spacious rooms, not a lot going on socially as common room quite small but wifi worked, showers good, staff friendly.

This hostel is a great base for exploring Phuket. Great staff, fabulously clean quarters, great people. Highly recommend.

Good facilities. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. However, we had Bodega arrange for us travel to Koh Lanta; we were under the impression a shared minivan would take us to Phuket town and then we would ferry to Koh Lanta. Instead the shared minivan took us on a 7 hour journey along the southern coast of Thailand with no air conditioning. Others on the bus from other hostels paid 1/3 what we did (and they also expected to take a ferry from Phuket town). Can't help but feel cheated.

• 14th Nov 2015

I'm sorry that you felt cheated, but we don't set our pricing for tours - we are contracted at specific rates - but we offer convenient pick up here, otherwise you would have had to pay an additional 500B just to get to the dock. There are two ways to get to Lanta, which we explained, and we booked which option you chose - the mini bus is a cheaper way to get there, but the broken van air conditioning is out of our control but I will follow up with them.

Excellent! The best place ever! The staff and manager are kind! Friendly and always make sure that you feel comfortable! The best!

Perfect location and helpful staff to meet all your Phuket expectations!! You can tell the owner worked in the hotel industry for years - he makes the guests feel very welcome and pays attention to the little details for a fantastic stay. Book it!!

Great hostel and private rooms, location close enough to walk to bangla rd but not close enough to be kept awake by the noise. The food and drinks they make here were some of our favourite in thailand! Thank you :)

This hostel is the place to stay in Phuket hands down. Don't stay anywhere else. It has the best hostel atmosphere. I met so many amazing people. So many options for excursions. The staff are amazing. Food is amazing. Bar is amazing. Nightlife is the best. I will absolutely be staying here again if I get the chance. Also a huge thanks to Dane the owner, you sir are a superhero in every way.

Second time around staying at bodega. I haven't stayed everywher in Patong.. But I'll never know. Always going back. Epic food too!

• 9th Nov 2015

It was a great experience!!!

We love Dain and everyone working there (and Binx)!!! Staff are amazing, cleanliness of dorms and bathrooms is on point, atmosphere is fun as there are always people around. It's just a short walk to Patong beach (and Bodega provides free beach towels) that takes you along the walking street. Food and drinks are amazing from Bodega as well! It's worth it to book tours through them if you want to do tours (we recommend canoeing)! All in all an outstanding stay... we were literally sad to go!

Fab hostel, great staff, excellent location, buzzing bar area. My room was lovely, quiet, clean and ac was great. Such helpful staff with bookings for ferries and trips. Worth mentioning for single female travellers going in to dorms - there is a largely male clientele at this hostel, certainly when I was there. All in all a great stay, thanks!

very nice staff and the owner too, good place to stay

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

The staff (especially Dain) were what made this hostel such a great experience. They handled any transportation or trips I needed and also were great people to hang out with later on in the night. The rooms were very clean and there was plenty of space. The location is walking distance to the beach and main bar street as well. Overall it was a great atmosphere and I would definitely stay there again.

Cant fault this hostel one bit, it has the perfect mix of everything to an exceptionally high level. I will be back!

Great place to stay.

Stayed in an 8 bed, 4 bed and private room... I didn't want to leave! Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at, where I met lots of amazing people. The staff are great, all friendly and helpful and Dain is incredible - always on hand to give advice, sort things out for you (he pretty much knows everything) and he knows how to party! The hostel is clean and in a great location. They have a bar and serve food, which was so tasty! Definitely recommend a stay here, I know I'll be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5