Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

1900 Total Reviews

Excellent location, 5 minutes walk from the party street. Rooms and bathrooms clean Great thai food

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Great staff, very helpful and great fun. Good location and value, brilliant place!

Amazing, friendly and very useful staff !! Rooms are cleaned daily! Only negative part is getting woken up by the construction next door.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Mauritius

Although it turns out that I'm not a fan of Patong, I'm a big fan of this hostel. It is comfortable, the air conditioner works, the restaurant downstairs is delicious, and the man who runs the place is really great!! The first day we were here, the wifi was not working, but around 10:30pm it kicked on and we have not had problems since. Great atmosphere and really great to stay at a safe place in Patong that makes such a strong statement against the sex tourism here.

Nice place in a good location, close to party street and the beach. Staff very helpful for booking tours and transportation. Nice to have a bathroom in your room. I wish you could drink your own alcohol in the common area but most of the hostels I stayed at in Thailand don't allow that. : / Great food from the kitchen.

Possibly one of the best hostel i have visited, this is mainly due to the Staff that run it. Super friendly and fun. a Great hostel and it deserves its many awards.

Awesome experience. Friendly staff especially a guy named "RAD". good location, 5 mins walk to bangla road and the shopping centre. Will definitely be back again

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

great location, excellent staff! not too far from Bangla road, but far enough so it's not too noisy when you're trying to sleep at night. Easy to find other travelers that you can hang out with to explore the city. I wouldn't necessarily recommend Patong, but staying at Bodega made it all worth it. You can take advantage of the day tour packages they have, or make your own schedule of what you want to see in the area and the staff can help you find someone to drive you around. thanks Bodega!!!

Great little hostel, friendly helpful staff. Bar. Good place to make friends. Good facilities in private rooms.

The only air-conditioned place in the building was your room! I tried to go elsewhere but sweat so much I had to retreat to my room There was a small common room no one was in it because it was so stifling hot. The narrow ground floor had a bar/restaurant, not conducive to meeting others, and was sweaty hot. The view from the ground floor restaurant was just other buildings directly in front and rubble from construction workers. The worst hostel I have stayed in. Do not recommend.

There is construction going on during our stay that woke us up every morning. The room was spacious, but not very nice compared to what we would have gotten at a hotel at the same rate.

Best hostel since ages, awesome atmosphere, ridiculous nice stuff, really helpful, you can book trips at reception really cheap

• 31st Mar 2015

Great hostel for atomsphere bar downstairs does cheap drinks and pretty good food. Great location, road that it is down does look dark and dingy but never felt unsafe. Staff was AMAZING helped book tours, and advice on what to do! Wifi was spotty, and the walls for privates are thin you can hear everything, hostel was quiet so there was no problems at night but in the morning 9am and days there is construction next door that sounds like it's drilling thru ur room wall.

• 29th Mar 2015

Not the worst you can do. I really hope it's not the best. The dorm was crowded without any room to put your things. The lockers were too small. Also, hard to find because they don't have an easy to read sign. The lounge didn't have AC which is annoying.

The bathrooms smell like mold, the sheets did not seem clean and if you're in the room on the top floor, the Wi-Fi doesn't work up there. It was a good location and fun people were staying there, but it felt gross.

Hey thanks for taking the time to review. Our rooms are cleaned daily, and the linen is changed every morning even if the same guests are staying. We can assure you all is clean! We cannot however, control how tidy your dorm mates are from time to time. We're glad you met some great people here at Bodega. Happy Travels!

Stayed at Bodega in a 4 bed room for two nights then left for Phi Phi. Stayed for another night when I returned. Staff were kind enough to let me leave my luggage for safe keeping while I went to Phi Phi. Met a lot of cool people here too and did a lot of hang outs together. perfect for solo travellers. Only downside is that the wifi needs improvement. It doesn't work in the rooms and it can be sporadic in the main areas. Also no elevator so get your muscles ready for carrying you stuff upstairs

Hey thanks for taking the time to review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and made some great friends. We are happy to help our guests out and store their luggage free of charge. We have 2 internet service providers to ensure the best connection possible at all times. Once in awhile the best connection possible isn't the best connection ever, but we offer a computer with a strong connection for guest use just in case. More often than not the Wifi works great!

Really amazing people at this hostel and the staff is top notch. Very open environment and felt really comfortable.

Hey thanks so much for your kind review! Glad we were able to make you feel comfortable and provide you with a good stay. We are always happy to make new friends here at Bodega, and we hope to see you again sometime soon. Happy Travels!

The staff is amazing! They went out of their way to help us. We felt very welcomed. The food and drinks are also really good!

Staff that treats you like friends, large beds that are really stable and do not squeak when your moving or climbing up them, power outlets in all beds, and super clean! Plus they have great lockers! I was surprised how nice it was! Definitely recommend it!

This hostel resides in a dark neighbourhood without a sign which is unacceptable. I have spent more than an hour to find the place and luckily the shouted my name to help me find their place. Experiencing this unpleasent introduction decreases my motivation about the hostel and the town itself.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6