Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The staff are super helpful and extremely hospitable. They are willing to make sure your stay in Phuket is worthwhile. They will help book your taxis to and from the airport, tours, and will provide information about the area that is definitely worth a visit. Great spot for a place in Patong as it is very close to everything but still in quiet area. If you are looking for a place to crash after a night of partying, this place is worth staying.

Bodega hostel was absolutely wonderful. The location was nearest everything you could possibly want but still off the main road to provide a quieter stay. The staff was the best thing about this hostel. The owner Dain went out of his way for every guest to be comfortable and happy; he even took us out as a group one night to areas he knows best. I lost some laundry on the roof due to wind and Dain and his staff went out of their way to help me retrieve it!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

The hostel is in a great location, about 5 mins to the beach and main party area. It's far enough away to not be noisy at night but still close enough to walk everywhere! The double room is basic but perfect for a few nights and water etc is provided! But as everyone says the staff make this place! Dain was amazing and took us all out after playing drinking games at the hostel. He showed everyone a good night and made sure we were all safe :) Best hostel so far!

Thank you so much for your services, we absolutely loved our stay at Bodega, and really appreciate everything your staff has done to help your customers out.

• 29th Jan 2016

I was in a four bed dorm, and had an amazing time. Bodega is just a few blocks away from Bangla Road which was awesome. The staff were great, and I have no complaints.

• 27th Jan 2016

The rooms were clean. Decent sized lockers. Friendly staff. Great atmosphere.

Great staff, great place. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Wales

Amazing, super clean and got to love those curtains! The set up is nice and there's a free breakfast which is a nice time to meet everyone in the hostel! Great place and I would definitely stay again!

Dain and the rest of the staff at Bodega were amazing. I originally booked three nights but loved it so much that I ended up staying my entire time in Phuket. Especially great place if you're traveling alone. Easy to meet people!! Will definitely be coming back!

I had high expectations because it was rated so well. I was a little dissapointed. Good: The common areas are nice They serve good food which is super convenient. It's easy to meet other people. The location is great! Bad The beds are very umcomfortable. They are mishapen and uneven. The windows don't close completely so the mosquitos attacked. Some of the staff are nice but most are not friendly or welcoming. To me this was an average hostel. They should focus more on the rooms.

Sorry about the beds - we do have new ones coming from Bangkok since I had heard the beds were a little lumpy - so that problem will be taken care of shortly. Pretty sure that if you would have come downstairs and actually hung out with our staff you would find that they are fun and friendly, but you seemed to want to spend most of your time away from everyone else, so maybe next time before you judge the staff you should allow for sometime to get to know them first.

Great Hostel, very clean and comfy beds, warm in the day but the air con at night is good. Friendly staff with a good bar and great food, perfect location easy to get to the beach and to to patong walking street. Recommend to anyone even though it is a bit expensive. Great experience for my first night in thailand, my first night travelling and my first ever experience in a hostel!

Brilliant hostel. Nice and chilled. Lovely staff. 5 min walk from Bangla Road. Good food, good drinks.

Thai staff very friendly

Awesome and friendly staff, the bar is very good to meet people!

Friendly staff, would try to assist with any questions/requests. Conveniently located 5-10 mins walk from night-life street and shopping mall but not too near the loud music. Abt 10-15 mins walk to beach, where buses to other places within phuket can be found. Motorbike rental can be at entrance of street towards the hostel and all along the street. Bring own padlock for usage of lockers (same for other hostels). People in Patong dont seem to sleep early so plan your activities for the night(s).

Great hostel with great people. Dain was very helpful and made sure our group had a good time.

Dain is amazing. We were unable to stay those days but he did everything possible to make sure we were still taken well care of. Thank you so much Dain- you are a lifesaver! Highly recommend, due to excellent customer service!

• 10th Jan 2016

W stayed just one night but it was great. We arrived 4am from the plane, were checked in right away by friendly staff and had a good sleep in nice clean rooms. Great value

No complaints - pretty good.

Great staff, great atmosphere and great value for money!

• 7th Jan 2016