9.3
Superb 2,474 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,474 Total Reviews
Bodega Phuket Located at 189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket.
Thailand
Phuket 83150 189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach
93% 2474
7.8902696 98.2975529
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

An absolutely perfect hostel. We had our own little room which had everything we needed. It's location is perfect. The food and drinks are excellent and are very cheap. The best part about this hostel is the staff. My friend had sprained his ankle and the staff were so helpful in locating crutches and rushing to our aid. I couldn't recommend this hostel highly enough.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Fab hostel! Really sociable, clean and cheap!

15th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my time at Bodega. The place was clean and in a very convenient location in terms of Bangla road and the beach. The staff, and in particular the manager/owner, are very friendly and helpful. They gave lots of great suggestions for restaurants and tours! I wish there had been an activity board, but people were so friendly we were still able to meet plenty of other travelers. Plus there are adorable kittens next door. I would definitely stay again.

• annamueller
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Such a fun hostel! Definitely a great place to meet people, yet not a crazy dirty party hostel. In my opinion it's the best of both worlds. The facilities are very simple but do the job. Had such a good time here and met some amazing people, would definitely stay again.

11th Aug 2016

I highly recommend staying here. Dane and the staff are great, incredibly kind and helpful. Ended up meeting a great group of people here and we all ended up traveling together, Dane made sure we were all sorted for buses and ferry rides and answered all our questions (I think I asked about 200). He organized some games we played as a hostel and took us out and about at night. Great location, about a 45 min ride from the airport. Stay here! Just do it! Do it!

8th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel for people travelling alone, very social hostel, get to meet a lot of new people. Rooms and showers are well sized (stayed in a 4bed dorm). Location is close to the beach, but the areas around it are a bit seedy. Otherwise good value for your money, and be prepared to party!

6th Aug 2016

Awesome food, amazing staff, clean rooms, and all like-minded outgoing guests! I wish I stayed longer but I will def be back! Thanks for the good times!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights and had an amazing time. It's a small hostel, so very easy to get to know people, it's very good for socialising as has a bar and common area. The best thing about this hostel is the staff, they are very friendly and always happy to help, it felt more like a home than a hostel.

5th Aug 2016
8.0

We stayed in a private double. I hated the fact that the shower took over the whole bathroom. Although the shower curtain helped a bit.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. AMAZING LOCATION, AMAZING ATMOSPHERE, VERY CLEAN, COMFY BEDS, GREAT BAR, GREAT VIBE. Seriously if you don't stay at bodega your making a mistake. Best thing of all is the owner. He is so awesome and helpful with everyone and took us on group outings to the clubs and shows. i will forever have a piece of bodega in my heart :) :)