Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

1949 Total Reviews

No AC during the day was surprising/frustrating

Would be very good if internet provided in room also, so that people staying may use the facility to talk home on skype Hotel is excellent and the service is amazing

• 24th Jun 2015
  • India

Great hostel, only stayed here 2 nights but the dorm was always clean and tidy and the staff were so friendly.

Lovely hostel near patona beach, friendly helpful staff. Room perfect for what was needed. Many thanks!

Everything was great. If I had to say something it would be the lack of interaction with the other people. Mainly because of the mosquitoes. Yes it was warm but that is to be expected. Maybe a closed partition in the future?

• 20th Jun 2015

The environment is very welcoming and cozy, the dorms and the bathrooms very clean. The only "problem" was the very strong A/C in the 8 beds mixed dorm. Great location in Patong, and not noisy at all. Very recommended!

• 19th Jun 2015

The hostel is in a good condition and the staff is quite friendly. The bathrooms seem to be a bit messy though.

Very nice hostel located within 2 minutes walk from Bangla Road and a large mall. The hostel itself is very clean and has a very social vibe with it having a bar and chill out room on the 1st floor. The staff are exceptionally polite and accommodating (especially Shelly and Ra). The 8 bed dorm has two toilet and showers as well as a balcony. Loads of room too! Best night sleep I've had on my travels as the hostel has Duvets! That's right duvets. Barely wanted to leave my bed the entire trip!

I loved Bodega! Ra is super nice and helpful and the atmosphere is great!

The hostel is in a god location being very close (walkable) to Patong Beach and Bangla Road. The hostel also has relatively cheap food and drinks so it's a good place to hang out if you're trying to save money. However, it doesn't have that much room around the bar and isn't as easy to meet other people as at other hostels. We also stayed at the Bodega Bangkok location and liked that one much better, but this one was good as well.

Great location and lovely staff! Stayed in a private room which was lovely, only issue was the water would not work the majority of my staff!

The hostel itself, location, and staff were fine. However, there was a dripping sound onto what seemed to be a metal sheet right outside my window. This continued twenty four hours a day at high volume and I was told nothing can be done. To put it into perspective, I could not tell when rainstorms began or ended since there was always this sound. To make matters worse, immediately next door is extremely loud construction. Had it not been for earplugs, I would have had hearing damage.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Nice place! Close to everything! Nice staff! Wifi only in lobby, none in chamber. Bathroom could be better, but still good enough! A/C good!

Best hostel I've stayed in on my 5 month journey round Australia and Asia. Very kind and chilled out staff, he was having beers with us in the evenings, did our breakfast in the mornings. The people who stays at Bodega are really sweet aswell. Just a 2 minute walk to the supercool bars at Bangla Road. Strongly recommended! June 2015 Johanna

• 30th May 2015
  • Sweden

We only stayed here for about 6 hours as we got there late and had to catch an early plane, what we experienced was all excellent though

Good location, friendly staff, nice rooms. First night I stayed in a private dorm, big, comfy, with TV and minibar. Second night I moved to a 4 bed dorm, also big (but the bed wasnt so comfy). The hostel offers Individual lockers, and free towel and wifi. They also book you transfer in/out to the airport. If you want to eat something, they have a restaurant, with reasonable prices. I def recommend Bodega Phuket!!! PS: Would be nice to have breakfast included also! ;)

I loved Phuket and it was mainly because of this hostel. The manager was an absolute legend and made every one feel like they were at home. Would recommend this place to anyone traveling through Phuket!

Great location and nice facilities, although the hostel runs out of water occasionally.

Great hostel. Everything went swell! ;)

• 10th May 2015

Room clean, comfortable. Friendly staff, good location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5