Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The only air-conditioned place in the building was your room! I tried to go elsewhere but sweat so much I had to retreat to my room There was a small common room no one was in it because it was so stifling hot. The narrow ground floor had a bar/restaurant, not conducive to meeting others, and was sweaty hot. The view from the ground floor restaurant was just other buildings directly in front and rubble from construction workers. The worst hostel I have stayed in. Do not recommend.

There is construction going on during our stay that woke us up every morning. The room was spacious, but not very nice compared to what we would have gotten at a hotel at the same rate.

Best hostel since ages, awesome atmosphere, ridiculous nice stuff, really helpful, you can book trips at reception really cheap

• 31st Mar 2015

Great hostel for atomsphere bar downstairs does cheap drinks and pretty good food. Great location, road that it is down does look dark and dingy but never felt unsafe. Staff was AMAZING helped book tours, and advice on what to do! Wifi was spotty, and the walls for privates are thin you can hear everything, hostel was quiet so there was no problems at night but in the morning 9am and days there is construction next door that sounds like it's drilling thru ur room wall.

• 29th Mar 2015

The bathrooms smell like mold, the sheets did not seem clean and if you're in the room on the top floor, the Wi-Fi doesn't work up there. It was a good location and fun people were staying there, but it felt gross.

Hey thanks for taking the time to review. Our rooms are cleaned daily, and the linen is changed every morning even if the same guests are staying. We can assure you all is clean! We cannot however, control how tidy your dorm mates are from time to time. We're glad you met some great people here at Bodega. Happy Travels!

Stayed at Bodega in a 4 bed room for two nights then left for Phi Phi. Stayed for another night when I returned. Staff were kind enough to let me leave my luggage for safe keeping while I went to Phi Phi. Met a lot of cool people here too and did a lot of hang outs together. perfect for solo travellers. Only downside is that the wifi needs improvement. It doesn't work in the rooms and it can be sporadic in the main areas. Also no elevator so get your muscles ready for carrying you stuff upstairs

Hey thanks for taking the time to review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and made some great friends. We are happy to help our guests out and store their luggage free of charge. We have 2 internet service providers to ensure the best connection possible at all times. Once in awhile the best connection possible isn't the best connection ever, but we offer a computer with a strong connection for guest use just in case. More often than not the Wifi works great!

Really amazing people at this hostel and the staff is top notch. Very open environment and felt really comfortable.

Hey thanks so much for your kind review! Glad we were able to make you feel comfortable and provide you with a good stay. We are always happy to make new friends here at Bodega, and we hope to see you again sometime soon. Happy Travels!

The staff is amazing! They went out of their way to help us. We felt very welcomed. The food and drinks are also really good!

Staff that treats you like friends, large beds that are really stable and do not squeak when your moving or climbing up them, power outlets in all beds, and super clean! Plus they have great lockers! I was surprised how nice it was! Definitely recommend it!

This hostel resides in a dark neighbourhood without a sign which is unacceptable. I have spent more than an hour to find the place and luckily the shouted my name to help me find their place. Experiencing this unpleasent introduction decreases my motivation about the hostel and the town itself.

Everyone at the reception are just too good. The lady at the reception was excellent, she helped us plan the entire stay at phuket and her recommendations were awesome. I am very pleased with my stay in Phuket and I thank Bodega staff for it.

The staff were very nice and helpful and arranged an airport transfer for us. The location was great and the rooms were clean and quiet. We only stayed one night, but we will definitely stay here again when we're back!

The staff are so friendly and helpful. The foodis good and much less expensive than anywhere else in Patong.

Great hostel, everything was perfect: located near to the beach and nightlife, very helpful staff, clean rooms, good atmosphere BUT there was a really annoying cunstruction side in the hostel every morning. Without that 100%.

Fantastic stay at bodega! We stayed there on 2 separate occasions! Very affordable - the staff are fantastic! Can't do enough to help you and give you advice! Highly recommend to any travellers out there!!

• 2nd Mar 2015

Nice rooms and friendly staff! Only con is wifi only works in common areas

Multiple masonry drills in room above woke me up each morning well before checkout. Very loud, very unimpressed. Avoid this place until they learn how to respect their clientele. Chain lock in room was broken and safe not attached to anything. Staff walked into my room a few times. Overall, the staff were friendly and helpful, wifi adequate, room and facilities were basic but fine, but until they announce construction before you book or do it at a sensible time, I can't recommend.

I have nothing but good things to say! Great location, staff, and drink specials. The food was really good as well - authentic and way better than the tourist restaurants on the main road. Try the massaman curry! It was so easy to book tours through here and you can tell the staff really cares. There were a million different minibuses and they made sure everyone got on the right one when it was chaotic. Fun common area downstairs to meet people too. Nothing but good things to say!

Fantastic hostel, staff are so friendly and the location is great!

Pretty nice little spot and very friendly staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5