Superb 2,507 Total Reviews
Superb 2,507 Total Reviews
Bodega Phuket Located at 189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket.
Thailand
Phuket 83150 189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach
94% 2507
7.8902696 98.2975529
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

Great location - it's an easy walk to the beach and the party/upscale areas, but it's set juuust enough back from the main drag that the street is quiet and you can get cheap pad thai from street vendors. The staff is amazing, and the rooms are clean and nice. Great value overall.

20th Sep 2016
6.6

Very, very comfortable beds. I only had one problem with this hostel and that would be cleanliness. The staff do not clean the bathrooms often or thoroughly enough. Case in point, I had to remove a condom from a bathroom/shower room... A condom that a very amorous couple used the night before. Needless to say, I was not pleased to be cleaning up after said couple 24+ hours later. Besides the condom cleanup issue, it was a nice hostel to stay at.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Great location - allowed for a good night's sleep despite being very well located. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Couldn't have asked for a better place. Great location. Good food. Friendly staff. Exceeded all expectations. We extended our stay here. Highly recommended.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Dane is amazing!! He is so friendly and helped us arrange our excursion for the day. My friends and I stayed in the big dorm and we did not feel unsafe and we felt safe leaving our possessions in the room. The location of the hostel is great because it is a little bit away from all the action but it is not far enough away to where you can't walk. Although I did not try any of the food or drinks at the hostel, the prices seemed low in comparison to the main bars and restaurants in the area.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

good hostel ind good location, social and easy to meet people, no complaints.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Sep 2016

Dane (the owner) is seriously one of the best humans ever. He is so helpful and knows what he's talking about. He helped us plan a tour day and transportation. Plus he is against "bar girls" which is amazing. The hostel itself is in a great area. It is quieter, but still super close to everything. Everyone speaks English. The rooms are cleaned daily. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

• wanderniks3088
  • India, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

First time I had this hostel experience and trust me it can't get better then bodega. Almost felt like home. Staff is very supportive and it's close to patong beach . 5 minute walk. Met few people who were great. Will surely recommend this to everyone

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

I was recommended to stay at Bodega by a friend of mine and I'm so glad I did! It definitely lived up to expectations. Such a sociable hostel, as soon as I walked through the door I made friends. The only downside is that everyone hangs out in the bar and it's not massive so can be a bit cramped at times. Apart from that I loved this hostel, I think it might even be the best place I've ever stayed! Absolutely loved it and would definitely visit again.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

I absolutely love bodega hostel 2 time around did not let me down all the crew are amazing and Dain the ringleader always knows where to go for a fun time out and great atmosphere so easy to meet people and get a big group together. 24 hour reception and bar is perfect for we party animals out there and the best beds in Thailand. One of my favourites in the world.