Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Lovely hostel awesome people!

• 14th Aug 2014

Cool place to stay, the are friendly... Specially Bee! She's so nice :) Good food, good rooms, ac all day. Cheap tours and excellent facilities. I had a great time and met so cool people! :)

I stayed in the 8 bed dorms and it was really comfortable with a shelf and a plug next to every bed including top bunks. My current hostel doesn't have that and it is a huge pain. The staff was really nice and helped me with all my bags (I have a lot of heavy bags and was staying on top floor) it was a bit hot but that is to be expected. Asked to turn AC on early and they did. About a 5 minute walk from the beach.😊

• 10th Aug 2014

About 10 minutes' walk to Patong Beach. It's a quiet location, I prefer this. Patong is too crazy and noisy. I booked a four mixed room which has an independent bathroom. All is good but mattress is too soft. When I went to reception. The girl is so hot. Perhaps D cup, I just cannot help to imagine.

Great staff! Really helpful. The bar makes the place great to meet people!!!

Great hostel to visit if travelling alone, but it isnt signed well and I had to ask at the nearby shop to find it. Otherwise I had a couple of fantastic nights there, food was tasty and the staff booked me a discount trip ro Ko Phi Phi. Definitely would visit again.

I felt this place was grossly overrated. It's a fine place to stay, but there are much better hostels in Southeast Asia. It's average at best.

The staff is great, helpful and friendly. But the building is old and getting pretty run down. This was surprising given such high ratings from other travelers. The second floor smells of septic. At least on the dorm side. They have private rooms on the other side of the road which I didn't see.

Staff st bodega are amazing! Very friendly and knowledgeable and will go out of their way to help you have a good time!

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel. We stayed in a private room and it had everything we needed. The staff were super nice, and can book transportation etc for you. The location is right in the heart of Patong, close to all the restaurants and bars. The have a nice little restaurant too.

The staff was excellent, especially the night time staff at the bar. Fantastic people -- extremely friendly and helpful!

• 15th Jul 2014

This is a cool little spot. Everyone there was pretty social. The night staff here is really amazing. Boa (?) is truly amazing and will help you book any yours or figure anything out for you even if it means 15 phone calls.

Amazing amazing hostel! Staff were amazing so so helpful! Great place for food and a nice bar to meet people! Loved it! Definitely coming back here!

The place is well located in the center of phuket! Most staff is nice. We had a misunderstanding with the reservation but they were nice to help us and book us in another room. Thanks for being flexible and helpful!! :)

Amazing Hostel! The best I have ever stayed in! I can't say enough about the staff that work there. They were incredibly helpful with anything that I desired. From helping with booking tours to making those incredible smoothies, to general friendliness, they can't be beat! Bank (the guy with afro) was always availble to help with whatever I needed. Ong (congrats on the new baby!) made the best smoothies. Ra (goatee) made sure that all my planning was taken care of efficiently! Bravo!

Highly recommend the dorm and the private rooms. This is a great hostel.

nice staff good service very clean room

Stayed here for only one night but had a good impression of the hostel. Good atmosphere, and tasty food too.

Close to Patong beach and rooms were clean. Manager was helpful.

• 26th Jun 2014

They have the most helpful and friendly staff!

• 25th Jun 2014