Bodega Phuket

9.2
Superb 2714 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017
6.9

Dorm room is in massive need of a refurbishment! No atmosphere and very average showers! Good location, pretty close to bars and restaurants and the staff are pretty nice. When I checked in there was a cat in the room next door to me that was screaming for about 2 hours until I told the staff they had to take her out and they did but she was back in there crying the next morning...

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

Absolutely incredible!! The staff is amazing and Dain is the man we just ended up calling him "Dad" because he is the bomb and he took care of us and made sure we had the best prices and tours and bars. Best best best hostel we have stayed at. The atmosphere is crazy awesome and you play games every night.

14th Feb 2017

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The place and the staff are super amazing and honest. I highly recommend this place.

• sadafmalik27202
  • USA, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

I stayed here for a night before heading to the islands. Super helpful staff, I got in late around 11pm and needed to book a ferry to Koh Lanta and they helped me out. Clean place, seemed like a nice vibe but I only slept there.

13th Feb 2017

Originally meant to just stay for a few days but ended up staying for over a week. Awesome place with fantastic staff, located just the right distance away from the craziness of Patong whilst still being close to the beach. Only very minor complaint is that there are no hooks in the shower to hang towel or clothes on.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Stayed here for 8 nights for a couples holiday, in a private room with our own bathroom, which was cleaned each day. Patong beach is a few minutes walk away, and nearby there's a mixture of Thai/Western shops, bars, restaurants, etc. The food at Bodega was excellent, as was the relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Bodega offers a great selection of fun day trips at a discounted price. The best thing, however, is the customer service: could not fault it. Would definitely recommend.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Alrighty.... this place was pretty f*****g awesome. This was my first stop on my travels and it is a place that will forever be remembered. It was so fun, cheap good and drinks, very close to the ngihtkife but far enough away to get a good nights sleep (if you wanted). Staff were lovely and very helpful with island excursions and tours. And DAIN.... damn he's an awesome guy. I will be back one day and that's for certain.

10th Feb 2017

Fantastic hostel! Very clean and well maintain. Dain is extremely helpful and a lot of fun when takes a group out at night. If you have to see a ping pong show make sure you get Dain to take you. The common is medium sized, which I love because everyone talked to each and before long we had 10 backpackers hitting Bangla Street. The location is an easy 5 minute walk to everything. I definitely would recommend this place. Dain, thanks for helping everyone in our group have a wonderful time.

10th Feb 2017

This hostel is amazing. The owner Dain is a wonderful human being. If you have any questions he will answer them and help you out. The staff is very friendly and will help you if you need it. The atmosphere here is also great. Met some very cool people here who I continued to travel around with to other islands. Will stay again.

9th Feb 2017

My favorite hostel ! Such great energy, great staff, great everything ! Close to everything. Great experience that made me not want to leave. Definitely will be back to Bodega hostel :)