Bodega Phuket

Superb 2701 Total Reviews

• sadafmalik27202
  • USA, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

I stayed here for a night before heading to the islands. Super helpful staff, I got in late around 11pm and needed to book a ferry to Koh Lanta and they helped me out. Clean place, seemed like a nice vibe but I only slept there.

10th Feb 2017

This hostel is amazing. The owner Dain is a wonderful human being. If you have any questions he will answer them and help you out. The staff is very friendly and will help you if you need it. The atmosphere here is also great. Met some very cool people here who I continued to travel around with to other islands. Will stay again.

9th Feb 2017

My favorite hostel ! Such great energy, great staff, great everything ! Close to everything. Great experience that made me not want to leave. Definitely will be back to Bodega hostel :)

9th Feb 2017

Everything is good, really recommend.

• England, Couple, 18-24
7.7

Good location close to Patong beach, clean beds, lockers, fine for one night's stay.

• England, Couple, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Best hostel we've ever stayed at, awesome American and Thai staff who love to chat and joke, awesome food - we ate there early every day - cheap bar, private rooms are more like hotel rooms with huge bathroom, cleaned daily, complimentary bottles of water every day, every one is so friendly, we talked to so many people, definitely recommend, its hotel quality (above hotel quality!) for hostel prices. We'll be back!

• vincemacino2169
  • USA, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Loved my stay there. Everything was great.

6th Feb 2017

This is what hosteling is all about. The place is in a great quiet location, has clean facilities and awesome helpful stuff. The four bed dorm room where I was staying was great with single beds and a lot of space. Wi-fi works OK everywhere and one can order some great Thai food at the bar downstairs at very good prices. The hostel is super social and you can meet so many people, share travel stories and of course party in Patong! Good job Bodega Phuket you have made my stay a memorable one. :-)

6th Feb 2017

Nothing bad to say about this place. It was clean, fairly priced, not too loud (given the location), the other travelers were nice, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Dain, who answered all our dumb questions with a smile. If you're coming to Patong, stay here!

3rd Feb 2017

I absolutely loved my time at this hostel. I 100% recommend a stay here, I for one will be returning in the future. The stay here was better than expected. I got sick during my time here and the staff took me the hospital and made sure I was well taken care of, and received the right meds. Also the food is amazing, good location and great people! Dan is an unreal host and he knows the best places to party and check out.