Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

1921 Total Reviews

Good location, friendly staff, nice rooms. First night I stayed in a private dorm, big, comfy, with TV and minibar. Second night I moved to a 4 bed dorm, also big (but the bed wasnt so comfy). The hostel offers Individual lockers, and free towel and wifi. They also book you transfer in/out to the airport. If you want to eat something, they have a restaurant, with reasonable prices. I def recommend Bodega Phuket!!! PS: Would be nice to have breakfast included also! ;)

Great location and nice facilities, although the hostel runs out of water occasionally.

Great hostel. Everything went swell! ;)

• 10th May 2015

Room clean, comfortable. Friendly staff, good location

Excelent place to stay, good atmosphere and service.

• 4th May 2015
  • Mexico

FantastFantastic atmosphere. The only problem I had was that we were riped off by one of the companies that they booked us ticets for when going to koh samui. Doesn't affct the hostel rating, but be wary of who you book with. And make sure you know your route.

Excellent location, 5 minutes walk from the party street. Rooms and bathrooms clean Great thai food

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Bodega is not a bad place and its not a great place. I've been to better hostels and also worse. Its adequate enough.

• 18th Apr 2015

Great staff, very helpful and great fun. Good location and value, brilliant place!

Amazing, friendly and very useful staff !! Rooms are cleaned daily! Only negative part is getting woken up by the construction next door.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Mauritius

Although it turns out that I'm not a fan of Patong, I'm a big fan of this hostel. It is comfortable, the air conditioner works, the restaurant downstairs is delicious, and the man who runs the place is really great!! The first day we were here, the wifi was not working, but around 10:30pm it kicked on and we have not had problems since. Great atmosphere and really great to stay at a safe place in Patong that makes such a strong statement against the sex tourism here.

Nice place in a good location, close to party street and the beach. Staff very helpful for booking tours and transportation. Nice to have a bathroom in your room. I wish you could drink your own alcohol in the common area but most of the hostels I stayed at in Thailand don't allow that. : / Great food from the kitchen.

Possibly one of the best hostel i have visited, this is mainly due to the Staff that run it. Super friendly and fun. a Great hostel and it deserves its many awards.

Awesome experience. Friendly staff especially a guy named "RAD". good location, 5 mins walk to bangla road and the shopping centre. Will definitely be back again

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

great location, excellent staff! not too far from Bangla road, but far enough so it's not too noisy when you're trying to sleep at night. Easy to find other travelers that you can hang out with to explore the city. I wouldn't necessarily recommend Patong, but staying at Bodega made it all worth it. You can take advantage of the day tour packages they have, or make your own schedule of what you want to see in the area and the staff can help you find someone to drive you around. thanks Bodega!!!

Great little hostel, friendly helpful staff. Bar. Good place to make friends. Good facilities in private rooms.

The only air-conditioned place in the building was your room! I tried to go elsewhere but sweat so much I had to retreat to my room There was a small common room no one was in it because it was so stifling hot. The narrow ground floor had a bar/restaurant, not conducive to meeting others, and was sweaty hot. The view from the ground floor restaurant was just other buildings directly in front and rubble from construction workers. The worst hostel I have stayed in. Do not recommend.

There is construction going on during our stay that woke us up every morning. The room was spacious, but not very nice compared to what we would have gotten at a hotel at the same rate.

We had a great time at Bodega Phuket. Walking distance to beach and lots of restaurants and bars. Friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Drink specials and nice common area. We enjoyed our stay so much we chose to stay at their sister hostel Bodega Bangkok later in our trip.

Best hostel since ages, awesome atmosphere, ridiculous nice stuff, really helpful, you can book trips at reception really cheap

• 31st Mar 2015