Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

1991 Total Reviews

Everyone was very kind and helpful! The hostel was also clean and inviting!

• 29th Aug 2015

Location was very good in Patong beach, staff was friendly, facilities were decent. My bed was a bit broken and uneven but for me it was not a problem ( I didn't even care to complain). I would stay there again if back in Patong.

The best hostel I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, always meeting new people every night. Not a party hostel, but the social aspect is always available. Smaller hostel so you really get to know everyone. 24hr reception coverage, cheap beers, good food. Walking distance to everything. Good location and easy to find. Booked a mini cab from the hostel to the airport. Easy!

It would have been useful to know that accommodation was up stairs with no lift facility. However staff did assist with taking luggage up to room.

Modern and clean hostel in a good location a few minutes walk away from the bars of Bangla Road but still in a quiet enough area that you can get a good nights sleep if you want.

Really good hostel! I will stay there next time again.

Awesome hostel and great location. A couple of minutes walk to Patong Beach. Solid staff, very helpful 10/10 would come again. Thanks for the memories!

Loved this place, not too big a hostel so you get a good chance to meet everyone. Staff were amazing too and always tried to involve everyone. Perfect location, very close to Bangla Road but not right smack in it so you can sleep at night. The 4 bed dorm didn't get working wifi but I hear the 8 beds were much better. They do good deals on drinks as well, what more can I say? Come to bodega Phuket and you end up extending your stay.

Amazing hostel!! Clean, great location & staff. Felt very welcomed and had a great stay - wish I could have stayed longer !!

BEST place to stay in patong beach!! the staff is absolutely amazing! Ra tee ruk! Love him! Cook is excellent as well! Dain and Shelly are a riot! You'd be stupid to stay anywhere else! That hostel is like a family, come join the family! it's in a great location Bangla road and the beach is less than a 10 min walk. And the 7-Eleven is about a one minute walk for those late night chicken pizza duo toasties!!

We loved this hostel and we never wanted to leave. The private room has a massive king sized bed that was very comfortable and you also have a safe. The location is great close to Bangla but far enough away to sleep at night. The most important thing about this hostel is the staff. They are by far the best hostel staff we have had the pleasure of meeting. There is something about this hostel that makes you feel so at home with such great people that you become part of the family. We will be back

While in Phuket I got food poisoning (not from the hostel). The hostel staff were great and checked in on me the next day. They also helped me to cancel a tour I was unable to go on. Super friendly and accommodating and great vibe!

I love it and miss everyone

• 29th Jul 2015

Very clean, short walk to the beach. Really friendly staff but the beds were pretty solid. Not too loud at night so you could easily get to sleep.

Other than hammering which was going on throughout the night, I was very happy with my stay here. Very good value for a private double en suite room so close to Bangla road

BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER BEEN TO!!!! Booked for 2nights, stayed for 2weeks!! Amazing hostel, rooms/bathrooms are cleaned daily, Air con is great, WIFI is the best ive had in SEA, the food is great and the staff will go above and beyond what is required and are super knowledgeable about the Patong area, whatever your budget. Ra, Shelly and Dain are a credit to the Bodega hostel team and i will def stay here again!!

Had a great few days at Bodega, after staying in Bodega Bangkok I knew it'd be a wise decision to finish off my trip with the same hostel company down in Phuket and I wasn't disappointed! The team are really friendly and outgoing too so I was able to have some nice nights out with some great new friends and also a chilled early afternoon chat with my book and a slight hangover. Great place to relax and watch the world go by and the beds were very comfy too which is always a great thing.

great little place. a little hard to find at 2am after a long flight but thats not their fault! only thing i would change is the time of year i came. it wasnt as lively as i thought but other than that room was clean and cold and great onwners n staff!! cant complain!

This hostel was in a great location especially if you are looking to party it is very close to the infamous Bangla Road in Patong. It is also ear the big mall Jung eylon which gives you a bit of a break from the chaos and beaching needed. The hostel staff were very friendly. They always said h lol and asked about your day. They als h op with suggestions and booking tours etc. the bar downstairs is a nice place to hangout and meet other travelers.

Lush hostel - lovely people. Good vibes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4