Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Nice place in Patong. Everything within walking distance. The staff were really helpful in booking tours and transport. My safe broke and they helped me fix it and retrieve my items straight away. Good breakfast at the bar downstairs too!

Impeccable food... such a great staff ... they do their best to sort out all problems. One minor thing. ..room I was in did not get WiFi. .. always had to go to lobby

• 23rd Jun 2014

Excellent hostel, but more like hotel quality rooms. big spacious. I had a private room and was great. Arguably the best place Ive ever stayed when travelling. Highly recommended top staff and great food

By far the best food I've had at a hostel and one of the better pad Thai and curries I've had on my trip. Stick to the Thai food its great. Clean and spacious rooms. No complaints.

The dude with the Afro was the least friendly person I met the whole time I was in Thailand. Made me feel uncomfortable. Other than that, it was great.

Excellent base for phuket. Staff are brilliant - Kristen in particular goes out her way to make sure you have a great time. Good open bar area to meet folk and the food is really tasty and cheap.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I've stayed at during my trip. The staff (especially Kristen) are super nice and are incredibly helpful. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. Facilities are great. Very clean and no bunk beds was a bonus. Seriously just save time and book a room at Bodega. Thanks again guys!

Great atmosphere and close to the main strip, Bangla Road. The food was great and well priced. We stayed in a private double room which was across the street which wasn't a problem at all. Still had great internet everywhere.

Great place to stay. Was only meant to stay 2 nights and ended up staying another 3. Staff were great and extremely helpful. Thanks guys.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Helpful and friendly staff. They have good food and drinks too! Don't forget to try their smoothies!

This is a great hostel! Perfect location and great people.

Absolutely amazing value for money. The Canadian girl does a fantastic job of facilitating conversation between different groups of travellers and the rest of the staff are great. Bodega has a great atmosphere and with malls, groceries, clubs and the beach all within 5 minutes, this is the perfect place to stay in Patong.

Stayed 1 night and found that other hostels were better priced with better amenities

Loved the awesome atmosphere and staff!

• 2nd Jun 2014

Bodega was amazing! The staff are all very helpful with bookings/transfers, they're always there for a chat. The bar area is good for socializing with other guests, or just chillinh. The kitchen serves up amazing Thai dishes, better than the restaurants on the streets. We had a great time there, felt like home. The only downside was the wifi - it kept acting up. Will definitely stay here again!!

It's a shame hostelworld only provides excellent as the best possible rating. This hostel provides you with unforgettable memories and the opportunity to meet life long friends. I couldn't say a bad word about this place. Ra, Kristin, Bank and all the staff will go out of there way to make sure your stay is as good as possible. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough. It's my 4th or 5th time back here and I can't get enough. It's a home away from home

amazing food!

Clean rooms good bar downstairs. Staff worked hard to ensure a good time even with a military curfew in place.

great hostel. The restaurant offers a very good breakfast (not included)

for a double room in low season I thought that it was well over priced for a hostel,the shower in my room flooded,and the TV didn't work,and when I asked what it would cost if I extended my stay ,was told an even higher price than I had paid for previous accommodation

• 17th May 2014