Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've stayed at!

Excellent hostel, excellent staff, clean, comfortable rooms, great location, good vibe and met lots of friends as a solo traveler. What more to say?

Great hostel with restaurant and bar inside. Wish there was beer pong. Wifi didn't work in my room and I could only get it in the bar area. Really close to everything and down the street to both a massive mall and the infamous Bangla Rd. 10 min walk to the beach.

Too bad you didn't ask about beer pong - we have a table and cups and usually players - you just gotta speak up and tell someone you wanna play - we will play next time!

This hostel was my first stop in Thailand. I am a solo traveler as were most of the people I met staying here. Made some great friends. Partied lots with everyone in the hostel. It was a good time! Highly recommend staying here if you are in Phuket!

Nice Hostel, located very close to the night life of Patong Beach. Maybe a bit to noisy for people that are here to sleep. But I am not sure it is the case for a lot of people :)

Bodega is the best place in Phuket by a long shot. Well maybe the Russian strip club is nice too, but you can't sleep there. Dain is a great host and loves nothing more than giving you an itinerary for a day of activities if you're not sure what you want to do. Seriously, go ask him! The staff are also amazing, from the cool cats behind the bar to the housekeeping who keep the place spotless and comfortable. Go spend a night there chatting on the couch and you won't go anywhere else. Sexy dance!

Expensive hostel, but super good location

• 14th Dec 2015

I loved the staff, stayed here for 3 nights and everyone was super friendly and lively. The rooms were clean and well maintained.

FAVOURITE HOSTEL IN ASIA!!! Stayed here 3 times already and going back to stay again for Christmas can't recommend it enough the food the staff the drinks the location is perfect, laundry near by, close to the shops and cinema if u want a chill night, love the staff they make it amazing

Perfect fit everything. You can either party hard or go to bed early and sleep really well. Great atmosphere for meeting new people. I'm travelling by myself and made some good friends here.

Nice hostel, good community, the staff is very friendly, Dan was really kind, and even went out with us to show some local places. :-)

A sign in the bar saying "100% review at hostelworld/tripadvisor and get a free shot" Might inflate the ratings, which we relied upon as we chose to stay here. However, staff was helpful and our room clean and tidy. We really appreciated the fact that the hostel was against the "bar girls" in patong.

Thank you for you review Fredrik. It's funny that you mention that sign since not a single person has commented on that sign, which is mostly a joke and no one has received a drink in lieu of reviews to date - so our ratings are actually a true indication of what we have to offer here. Our ratings come from our hardworking, lively staff and communal party atmosphere!

Best hostel on Patong beach! Owner and staff are welcoming and awesome, location is great, and easy to meet new people. Thanks for everything!

Excellent breakfast, locks provided, very clean, central/convenient location in Patong. Party atmosphere, though rooms are two floors above majority of noise, uncomfortable beds.

Fun place. Good and affordable food and bar. Very kind and helpful staff.

• 11th Dec 2015

It is absolutely clean, there are computers with internet. The room where I stayed was on the other side of the road, separated from the main hostel, and there was just a door from the room to the streets. I didn't like that. Also the trips that the owner offers, for instance for the phi phi islands for 3300 bath I got it for 1500bath. So try to bargain in the city instead. It is not a party hostel, but there are enough parties in the citycentre so it's quite chilling in the hostel.

Great environment Great staff Great rooms

Honestly one of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in, Clean rooms with great AC Cheap prices for rooms and drinks. Sort all your trips for a great price, and the staff there are really amazing especially the owner!! I was a single traveller and met loads of people it is incredibly social but quiet when you want to go to sleep 100% fully recommend if you go to Phuket Cheers again Dain

Great place, they help you to setup all your trips and tours, very centric but too noisy if you want to sleep. Definitely recommended.

Some of the friendliest staff ive met. Had an awesome time at the hostel, would definitely recommend id you want to meet people and have a good time. Plus, the hostel is close enough to the major party spots that you can have fun, but far enough away that you can sleep if you want.