Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great hostel, the nicest staff you will ever meet! had a great time staying here, definitely recommend

• 21st Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hey thanks for the kind words! We had a great time, come back soon! Happy Travels!

Good location right across from Bangla road, but everyone in my room got attacked by mosquitoes at night. They turn the air conditioning off in the daytime so mozzies flew in the window all day. Bathroom could be a lot cleaner, but food was good downstairs. Really great smoothies!

Really hard to find so look for the gym and its opposite! Rooms are nice too, amazing to not have bunk beds :-) food is really good too and a nice distance from Bangla walking street too. Shops are fairly pricey around Phuket so bargain hunt elsewhere!

Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay! We provide maps with your reservation as well as directions in English and Thai. Come back and join us again soon! Happy Travels!

Day late on arrival as "departure origin" airport (Shenyang, China) closed due to snow storm! Their Massaman Curry w/Rice was delicious! Food/meals were reasonably priced, Bodega's "English Breakfast" is a great bargain . Only "real problem" was, "Wi-Fi" (connection) in "our building" went out! I had to take my laptop each day from our room, go downstairs and across the street to main building to "connect" to the Wi-Fi there! Then return my laptop to room before leaving for the day.

Hi there, thanks for your review! Living on a tropical island wifi connections can't always be reliable, which is why we make sure to always have 2 seperate connections going so you always have options! The wifi is working great now and we hope you'll come back to give it a try, happy travels!

Great hostel! Nice air conditioned rooms, decent bends and a good social/bar. Only about a 5 minute walk to Bangla road.

It was an amazing stay in Bodega, Phuket. Absolutely love the staff over there, so friendly, makes good food and the best smoothie ever. Really enjoyed nights just chilling by the bar with everyone. Fantastic atmosphere and genuine people!

The staff at bodega were magic everyone friendly and helpful when I was I'll for two days of my stay! Happy to organise tours and have a drink with you! Will be back

Thanks for the great review! We had a great time with you and hope you will be back soon! Happy Travels!

Great hostel. Walking distance to Patong Beach. Excellent staff.

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed your stay! Happy Travels!

Hostel is well located on a secondary street that will allow you to actually get some rest. It also has a small bar in the lobby good to either start or end the party there. It is a good choice if you are looking for a more calm and relaxed place. The ambience is pretty good and healthy. Personnel are super accesible and helpful.

Hey there, thanks for your kind words. We love to hear that our guests have had a great time here, we had a great time with you! Happy Travels!

staff is helpful.. quite and clean.

Stayed in Bodega for three nights and it was wonderful. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm and there was a ton of space in the room. The beds were comfortable and soft, the sheets were changed every day, we had a bathroom for the four of us and a towel was provided. There is a really chilled out atmosphere at the hostel and it is easy to meet new friends. The staff was awesome, make sure you spend time chatting with them! I enjoyed my stay at Bodeha and would highly recommend it to other travellers.

• 9th Dec 2014

Good location, had a private double room. Close to beach&nightlife, didn't spend much time at the hostel itself. Very helpful staff.

Thank you for taking the time to review, come back again soon! Happy Travels!

Great hostel. dorms are above the bar with a great communal area and private rooms across the street (where we stayed) The rooms are great - not too basic. The staff were amazing, helped book a tour (the James bond tour is amazing!) and our transfer to phi phi. We met some amazing people there who we continued to travel with, if you're across the street it's really easy to wander across and still meet people. patong isn't great, but this hostel made the visit special.

Thanks for your review! We're happy you enjoyed staying with us - we enjoyed having you! Hope to see you again soon, happy travels!

The staff here are not very helpful.

Hi There, thank you for your review. We're surprised you found our staff unhelpful! Any question or concern you bring to our staff we do our very best to help with, as you can see from other reviews here on Hostel World and elsewhere. If there's ever anything you need, just ask - Happy travels!

I had the most amazing time at Bodega. Ra and Be made my Phuket experience. Love them both.

• 1st Dec 2014

Hey thanks so much for your kind review! We love you too! Come back soon - Happy Travels!

Pretty expensive, very musty in the room, I think the ac unit needs cleaning you can see alot of mold in it. Its not near the quality of bodega bangkok

Thanks for your review. Bodega Bangkok is operating from a brand new building , and while we at Phuket are working from an older one, we are always updating and renovating to make sure it's clean and comfortable. Our AC units are cleaned regularly and our rooms are serviced daily. Happy Travels!

Had a great time staying at Bodega. Stayed at the topmost room/floor which had a balcony and big bright windows which is good to make the breeze come in during the day when the AC is off. Staff were friendly. Met awesome people there. I left my shoes as I was running late for my flight. So I'm now currently exchanging emails with Bodega and they're willing to ship it back to the Philippines, which I will be paying for of course. :)) Will definitely come back. :)

Loved this place! It was a big difficult to find with no sign out the front but aside from that you can't fault the place! Staff were lovely and very helpful and it's location is excellent. There isn't much of a common room area to sit and chat with other guests but aside from that no problems here!

Bodega was dope all the staff were super friendly and helpful. Beds were great I could actually sleep in them, fresh sheets every day all that jazz. Phuket was only ok but Bodega was probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in

switched from a resort to here and liked it better! simple, but all you need. walking distance to everything, staff very helpful

Thanks for your kind words, it was great to meet you! Happy travels!!