Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Considering it's right near the action of Patong Beach, Bodega Hostel maintains a nice and relaxed atmosphere. The staff were all very lovely and helped as much as possible. In the hostel there is interesting information about the truth about the bar girls and the illegal trafficking of animals and i think it's great they alert young tourists to the problem and distinguish themselves from it. Wifi was very erratic.

Sometimes wifi connection didn´t work....But very friendly and helpfull staff.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for taking the time to review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Bodega, we enjoyed meeting you. Come back again soon! happy travels!

Loved my stay here. Rooms were spacious, secure, airconditioned, clean and comfortable. The location is perfect and the staff were absolutely amazing! The bar is the perfect place to hangout and meet new people.

• 13th Sep 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your happy words and we enjoyed your company! Really hope we'll be able to see you again sometime soon! Happy travels!!

Great hostel, really good location, close to the centre but still in a quiet road. Great staff and bar. Thanks.

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to review! We appreciate your thoughts! Our great staff would love to have you back sometime soon. Happy travels!!

Really good vibe in this hostel, nice bar area to meet others and dorm was spacious and clean. Would happily stay here again.

Hi! Thanks so much for the review! Glad you would come back and join us, we'd love to have you again! Happy travels!

Perfect hostel to experience the crazy phuket nightlife. 5 minute walk from bangla Road. Great clean facilities. Good bar in the hostel with a real cheap happy hour. Great staff who get involved with the banter.

Had a great time at Bodega. Location was great, close to beach and night life. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Will recommend.

• 10th Sep 2014

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was so great hanging out and getting to know you! We hope to see you again soon, happy travels!

It might just be that I was staying here in low season, but there is really nothing special about this hostel. Its very small, has minimal facilities and there was hardly anyone around. Its also far from the beach at the back of Patong. The staff were really lovely, but in general the place was very lacking in people and atmosphere.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to review. We're sorry to hear that you missed out on what makes Bodega so special! We are an 8 minute walk from the beach, and that's if you are taking your time and getting distracted by all of the awesome things that surround us. We hope you will come back again sometime soon to give Bodega another shot at showing you how awesome we are! Happy travels!!

Good location, close to busy night street but far enough away to be quiet. However, during the day a lot of construction noise out front. Nice cafe downstairs. Staff friendly. Dorm room and bed good, but bathroom had unpleasant smells. Overall, good value.

I had a really good time, and I particularly loved how helpful the staff was in helping me organize all my trips. There were a few mishaps but overall everything was handled well, and my only major complaint was there was some kind of construction going on so it was rather noisy sometimes. It's a really great place though, close to everything, it was just what I wanted

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and apologize for the bit of noise but we're glad that it was only an issue for a short time in daylight hours. Glad you found everything you wanted here, we'd love you have you back! Happy travels!

Bodega is the only hostel to stay in while you are in Phuket. Perfect atmosphere, great food, and a great bar menu. The rooms are cleaned daily and to a very high standard, the staff become like a family and can arrange anything you need. Thank you to Bank, who did an excellent job at reception and prepared my smoothies to my dietary needs with no problems, wonderful staff member. Thanks bodega for making my stay in Phuket magical.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We love to hear that our guests enjoyed being here as much as we enjoyed having them! It was a pleasure getting to know you - we'd love to have you back soon! Enjoy your travels and adventures and be sure to keep in touch, happy travels!!

Awesome hostel! One of the best I've stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful and it was very clean! The cleaning crew came everyday to sweep and make your bed. Great location as well!

Hey thanks so much for your kind words! It's always great to know a guest enjoyed their stay! Come back again soon, happy travels!!

Had an amazing time in Bodega! Such a nice place. Great staff and very helpful. They clean everyday. I had to stay one more day which wasnt a problem. I Definitly recommend this one!

Thanks so much for the review, it was great to meet you! We hope you'll come back soon, happy travels!!

Overall fantastic hostel. The staff were very informative and the location was extremely convenient (5 min from Patong Beach and Bangla Road)

Hi! Thanks so much for the review, we had a great time hanging out and we hope to see you again soon! Happy Travels!!!

Nice staff and good location. You can plan trip to islands around from there.

Hi! Thank you for the review! We enjoyed having you and we are glad you enjoyed the trips to the islands we arranged for you. We hope to have you back at Bodega soon! Happy travels!!

Most amazing staff ever! Perfect location, just 5min walk from the Patong beach and night life. Patong is pricey, but you can eat delicious food in the hostel, prices are reasonable. They have many options for day tours as well. Only thing that needs to be fixed is the shelf above the bed. It was useless and almost fell off the wall. Anyway, if you're heading to Phuket stay in Bodega!

Hi Marusa, Thanks for the review! We enjoyed having you! Wear and tear can happen and we have fixed the shelf you spoke of. Thank you for your kind words, we hope to have you back again soon. Happy Travels!!

This is gem in patong, one of the best value rooms I've ever stayed in and the staff were really helpful

Lovely hostel awesome people!

Thanks for the review! You're awesome people too! We hope to see you again soon, happy travels!

Cool place to stay, the are friendly... Specially Bee! She's so nice :) Good food, good rooms, ac all day. Cheap tours and excellent facilities. I had a great time and met so cool people! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! We enjoyed getting to know you -Bee says Hi! Always great to read about a guests good times here! Cheers and happy travels!

I stayed in the 8 bed dorms and it was really comfortable with a shelf and a plug next to every bed including top bunks. My current hostel doesn't have that and it is a huge pain. The staff was really nice and helped me with all my bags (I have a lot of heavy bags and was staying on top floor) it was a bit hot but that is to be expected. Asked to turn AC on early and they did. About a 5 minute walk from the beach.😊

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're glad you enjoyed Bodega. It was great to have you with us and we hope to have you back again soon! Cheers, happy travels!