Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Had a great stay at Bodega, was really easy to meet other travellers as the whole place had a very social atmosphere, especially in the evenings. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bedd , showers and other facilities perfect - can't complain at all!

I had so much fun!! Bodega was great staff was really awesome and extremely helpful. Phuket wasn't really my scene however Bodega made up for it - very chill.

• 22nd Jan 2014

This is a great hostel right near everything in Patong beach. Staff was friendly, and restaurant had good food and cheap drinks. I would definitely stay again.

The hostel was amazingly located right in the heart of Patong and really close to the beach and the main streets to party. I decided to get my own king size room which was well worth it. Massive bed, private shower, and very clean. The water sometimes got cold quickly, but everything else about the room was great. Ra at the front desk is awesome, and we played some connect four and jenga. Excellent breakfasts and smoothies at a super cheap price. WiFi was included and pretty good...

Great little hostel. Great vibe that wouldn't be possible with a bigger hostel. staff very friendly and helped everyone get to know each other and organised a great night out. highly recommended, especially for solo travellers.

Clean and comfortable rooms. Cute maltese puppy Ted in the day and huge watchdog at night for added security. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

We stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom. If you're going to get a private room I would strongly recommended having your own bathroom. We were locked out of ours multiple times by our inconsiderate neighbours! Staff were friendly, not much atmosphere when we were there however we only stayed a few nights. Great food and smoothies!

The staff bend over backwards to ensure a pleasant stay!

Alright hostel

Really cool place to stay in Phuket, close enough to all the action but not too close to sleep. Staff very friendly and helpfully and the bar was a nice place to hang out and meet people. Would recommend.

Awesome hosts, location, food and travellers. Room was big and spacious. Puppy was extremely cute.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I have stayed at the Bodega a few times over the past 10 years. I will not be staying there again. It has gone downhill big time. The air con noise was like a Jack hammer. The bedding is very old. The white sheets and pillow cases are now grey. The towels are the same towels i used over 10 years ago. Because the owners are renting this property, they are obviously very reluctant to spend any money on it. The prices charged are not cheap. I compared it with nicer places.

• 13th Jan 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We would like to point out that Bodega has only been open for 5 years at this point, so perhaps you are confusing us with another guest house you stayed at some other time. Our linens are new and most definitely not grey. There was an issue with your air con unit that was dealt with within the hour of your bringing it to our attention. We take great pride in our rooms and public spaces as noted by many other guests who have stayed. Happy Travels!

Best place ever!!! I was traveling all by myself, first time to Thailand ever and I only knew a few phrases in Thai so naturally I was a little nervous. I was looking for a place where it was easy to meet young, cool people like myself of course and I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay at! Very comfortable environment, delicious food and cheap drinks at the hostel and it is super close to both Patong beach and the party scence on Bangla Rd. Try the mussaman curry and ask for it spicy!

• 11th Jan 2014

Had a fantastic stay here! The staff are lovely, all the guests were great and the rooms were good. Highlights were the food from the kitchen there, so delicious & super cheap! The aircon in the dorm rooms was amazing & definitely appreciated after a day in the sun. Everyone sits together in the bar area down stairs and is a great place to meet people especially for solo travellers. Super close to all the chaos but removed enough to ensure you felt sfe. Definitely recommend.

Amazing time at Bodega house if you are looking for a clean, social house this is the place. Convenient food located right in the hostel minutes away from the beach and bangla road. Staff is amazing always willing to help. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay!

A home away from home... This place has everything you want all under the same roof. Great staff, location, food, drinks, help with travel... they really do make you feel like your family.

I had a great time. I can't recommend this hostel enough. An amazing place which takes it's ethics and it's fun seriously. The clientele they attract makes it an excellent place to socialise on holiday too. I will be going back. Not just for the awesome cocktails either! Dreaming of Patong already, and this hostel is a major reason why!

I arrived around 4AM and the staff at the hostel were extremely helpful to make sure I was comfortable. I was able to book a tour for that morning right away too. The food at the hostel was also tasty. I would definitely stay here longer if I had more time!

The Thai staff were fab! Lively friendly place in the centre of phuket, i definitely recommend Bodega :)

• 5th Jan 2014

Good hostel, good location.