Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

great hostel. The restaurant offers a very good breakfast (not included)

for a double room in low season I thought that it was well over priced for a hostel,the shower in my room flooded,and the TV didn't work,and when I asked what it would cost if I extended my stay ,was told an even higher price than I had paid for previous accommodation

• 17th May 2014

Overall, it was really great. 👍😀

• 15th May 2014
  • Malaysia

I think the loction is the best which is a few steps from Patong beach. Staff there is nice and atmosphere is good. while I got nothing else to say.

Definetely not "the best" hostel in thailand, but ok. Price is too high during low season, you get for a bit more a nice double room in patong near the beach. Had a big cockroach in bathroom and because the staff opens the windows every afternoon for fresh air, there are always a lot of moskitos in the dorm. The staff is not very polite, a smile would be nice. Overall, it's an average hostel in asia.

Clean hostel in a central location. Staff are willing to help you. Good open common area to meet people.

• 6th May 2014
  • Mongolia

Staff were very helpful, rooms were really clean, and location was good - close but not too close to Bangla Rd, and a close walk to the nearby mall. Liked that the 4 bed dorm had all single beds, nice to get a break from the bunk beds in most hostels.

I loved my stay at Bodega. The hostel has such a good vibe. There is an incredibly helpful and friendly staff (who have amazing taste in music) and it was so easy to meet other travelers, which made my time in Phuket truly memorable. The hostel is in a great location, super close to the beach and the bar area but it is still quiet at night. Definitely recommend for anyone coming to Phuket!

• 2nd May 2014

The hostel was great and I'm looking forard to returning soon. A nice base camp for Phuket.

• 2nd May 2014

Very comfortable room and nice staff. Also the public place is great to stay.

Very good stay. Bodega ios definitely a great place to stay in Patong. We had a private room which was clean and neat. But what sets Bodega appart is its incredible staff. We're asked them for quite a few things to help us with (arranging pickup at the airport at 4am, minibus tickets, excursions, retaurant recommandations etc...) They always delivered and helped as much as they could, even in soetimes difficult situations (missing my bus for the airport for example). Hence thanks a lot to them!

Great hostel with a chilled vibe. Decent rooms with good bathrooms and great location. Would definitely recommend.

Great staff awsome location

Perfect location, near to the bars street but far enough to be able to have a good sleep, the staff were friendly and very helpful when asking about trips and places to visit. I stayed two nights, the first night the bed was a little uncomfortable but the second one was ok.

Rooms and location are great, staff aren't really helpful or polite.

It was a very good place. Friendly helpful staff and good feeling. I only stayed one night but I'm happy with the place.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Nothing but great things to say about this place. A+! The staff were super friendly and the food was AMAZING. Would definitely stay here again!

The location is great! Near enough to walk to the Main Street and the beach but not noisy!

If you wanna stay in Patong, Bodega is a good choice cuz it's close to the shopping mall and club area, and only 10-min walk to the beach, but Patong is too noisy for me. The staff is very friendly and helpful, however, the room condition is just ok, the bath room in 8 bed room was broken when I got there, the 4 bed room is better. And the atomosphere is not the best, it feels like only a few people stay there.

The staff wasnt helpful at all. the guy with the afro was completely rude with us. I'm never coming back to this hostel and i will tell my friends the same thing