Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Nice staff and good location. You can plan trip to islands around from there.

Hi! Thank you for the review! We enjoyed having you and we are glad you enjoyed the trips to the islands we arranged for you. We hope to have you back at Bodega soon! Happy travels!!

Most amazing staff ever! Perfect location, just 5min walk from the Patong beach and night life. Patong is pricey, but you can eat delicious food in the hostel, prices are reasonable. They have many options for day tours as well. Only thing that needs to be fixed is the shelf above the bed. It was useless and almost fell off the wall. Anyway, if you're heading to Phuket stay in Bodega!

Hi Marusa, Thanks for the review! We enjoyed having you! Wear and tear can happen and we have fixed the shelf you spoke of. Thank you for your kind words, we hope to have you back again soon. Happy Travels!!

Lovely hostel awesome people!

Thanks for the review! You're awesome people too! We hope to see you again soon, happy travels!

Cool place to stay, the are friendly... Specially Bee! She's so nice :) Good food, good rooms, ac all day. Cheap tours and excellent facilities. I had a great time and met so cool people! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! We enjoyed getting to know you -Bee says Hi! Always great to read about a guests good times here! Cheers and happy travels!

I stayed in the 8 bed dorms and it was really comfortable with a shelf and a plug next to every bed including top bunks. My current hostel doesn't have that and it is a huge pain. The staff was really nice and helped me with all my bags (I have a lot of heavy bags and was staying on top floor) it was a bit hot but that is to be expected. Asked to turn AC on early and they did. About a 5 minute walk from the beach.😊

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're glad you enjoyed Bodega. It was great to have you with us and we hope to have you back again soon! Cheers, happy travels!

About 10 minutes' walk to Patong Beach. It's a quiet location, I prefer this. Patong is too crazy and noisy. I booked a four mixed room which has an independent bathroom. All is good but mattress is too soft. When I went to reception. The girl is so hot. Perhaps D cup, I just cannot help to imagine.

Great staff! Really helpful. The bar makes the place great to meet people!!!

Thanks so much for the review! We love it here too, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed Bodega as much as we do! We hope to have you again sometime soon for some more memorable nights - cheers and happy travels!

Great hostel to visit if travelling alone, but it isnt signed well and I had to ask at the nearby shop to find it. Otherwise I had a couple of fantastic nights there, food was tasty and the staff booked me a discount trip ro Ko Phi Phi. Definitely would visit again.

Hey Will, thanks for your review! Phuket and Patong in particular is a pretty busy place but we were glad you were able to find us! We do provide directions both in Thai and English in our confirmation emails to help with this, along with our phone number. Glad you enjoyed your time as much as we enjoyed having you! Happy travels!

Nice staff, close the main "attractions" of Patong while remaining very quiet. The room was clean with good facilities.

Hi, thanks so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Bodega, and we hope to see you again soon! Happy travels!!

The staff is great, helpful and friendly. But the building is old and getting pretty run down. This was surprising given such high ratings from other travelers. The second floor smells of septic. At least on the dorm side. They have private rooms on the other side of the road which I didn't see.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to review. We are always working to improve Bodega and as it happens some improvements were being made on the building during your stay. With upgrades and renovations complete we hope to have you again so you can see Bodega at it's best! Cheers and happy travels!

Staff st bodega are amazing! Very friendly and knowledgeable and will go out of their way to help you have a good time!

• 28th Jul 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We had a great time, and hope to have you back soon! Happy travels!

Great hostel. We stayed in a private room and it had everything we needed. The staff were super nice, and can book transportation etc for you. The location is right in the heart of Patong, close to all the restaurants and bars. The have a nice little restaurant too.

The staff was excellent, especially the night time staff at the bar. Fantastic people -- extremely friendly and helpful!

• 15th Jul 2014

This is a cool little spot. Everyone there was pretty social. The night staff here is really amazing. Boa (?) is truly amazing and will help you book any yours or figure anything out for you even if it means 15 phone calls.

Amazing amazing hostel! Staff were amazing so so helpful! Great place for food and a nice bar to meet people! Loved it! Definitely coming back here!

The place is well located in the center of phuket! Most staff is nice. We had a misunderstanding with the reservation but they were nice to help us and book us in another room. Thanks for being flexible and helpful!! :)

Amazing Hostel! The best I have ever stayed in! I can't say enough about the staff that work there. They were incredibly helpful with anything that I desired. From helping with booking tours to making those incredible smoothies, to general friendliness, they can't be beat! Bank (the guy with afro) was always availble to help with whatever I needed. Ong (congrats on the new baby!) made the best smoothies. Ra (goatee) made sure that all my planning was taken care of efficiently! Bravo!

Highly recommend the dorm and the private rooms. This is a great hostel.

nice staff good service very clean room

Stayed here for only one night but had a good impression of the hostel. Good atmosphere, and tasty food too.