Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great hostel with a chilled vibe. Decent rooms with good bathrooms and great location. Would definitely recommend.

Great staff awsome location

Perfect location, near to the bars street but far enough to be able to have a good sleep, the staff were friendly and very helpful when asking about trips and places to visit. I stayed two nights, the first night the bed was a little uncomfortable but the second one was ok.

Rooms and location are great, staff aren't really helpful or polite.

It was a very good place. Friendly helpful staff and good feeling. I only stayed one night but I'm happy with the place.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Nothing but great things to say about this place. A+! The staff were super friendly and the food was AMAZING. Would definitely stay here again!

The location is great! Near enough to walk to the Main Street and the beach but not noisy!

If you wanna stay in Patong, Bodega is a good choice cuz it's close to the shopping mall and club area, and only 10-min walk to the beach, but Patong is too noisy for me. The staff is very friendly and helpful, however, the room condition is just ok, the bath room in 8 bed room was broken when I got there, the 4 bed room is better. And the atomosphere is not the best, it feels like only a few people stay there.

The staff wasnt helpful at all. the guy with the afro was completely rude with us. I'm never coming back to this hostel and i will tell my friends the same thing

Great location. People were very nice. The travel agent outside the hostel is cheap and good. Value for money.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • China

Bodega was sensational! So easy to see why it ranked in the top 10 hostels in the world last year by hostelworld. Everything was perfect the staff made us feel so at home and the service all round was just fantastic. I could not fault it or recommend it more highly!

• 16th Apr 2014

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to Thailand. Kristen and the rest of the staff at Bodega made sure my transition to Thailand went as smoothly as possible. I will compare all future hostels I stay at to Bodega - extremely kind and helpful staff, great food, clean facilities, comfy beds, awesome location, great security for my bag, and a great common area. I still find myself visiting even though I am not staying there anymore!

Hi Tony! Thanks so much for taking the time to review and for your kind words!! We loved having you and are happy to call you a friend!! Happy travels and adventures!!

Good location, close to Juncelyon, nice and friendly staff but not very helpful, I mean compared to hostels in Europe, one staff may not be that patient about questions. We stayed in a private room and would consider to choose another one next time. If you do not mind narrow stairs and just look for location with fair price, this may fit your choice.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • China

Loved Bodega love the crew so sweet so helpful

I loved this hostel. The lounge played great music and it was super clean. The room was great and the staff were as well. I couldn't have asked for a better location as it's on a relatively quiet side street in a town that's extremely packed with tourists. I don't think I would have changed anything.

Excellent hostel. Very clean and very comfortable mattresses. Once of the best I've stayed at on my trip. The staff were amazing. They also serve food which was great too. Very good common area where I ended up playing drinking games with the owner, his girlfriend and other guests on my first night.

I ve been travelig a lot and never saw an hostel that good its not my first time here and not the last

Needed more lights in the bathroom, particularly in the private ones.

It was my first ever stay in a hostel and it was excellent. Would recommend it to every backpacker travelling to Phuket. Kunal from New Delhi, India

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

To be honest, I dont much like Patong, Phuket. I go there, nearly purely to visit this hostel! The staff are such LEGENDS, the people I have met there have been AMAZING. Bodega has such an awesome atmosphere, theres always quality tunes and beats playing downstairs and I never worry about anything while I'm there. Cannot wait to go back!

• 2nd Apr 2014