Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Stayed 1 night and found that other hostels were better priced with better amenities

Loved the awesome atmosphere and staff!

• 2nd Jun 2014

Bodega was amazing! The staff are all very helpful with bookings/transfers, they're always there for a chat. The bar area is good for socializing with other guests, or just chillinh. The kitchen serves up amazing Thai dishes, better than the restaurants on the streets. We had a great time there, felt like home. The only downside was the wifi - it kept acting up. Will definitely stay here again!!

It's a shame hostelworld only provides excellent as the best possible rating. This hostel provides you with unforgettable memories and the opportunity to meet life long friends. I couldn't say a bad word about this place. Ra, Kristin, Bank and all the staff will go out of there way to make sure your stay is as good as possible. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough. It's my 4th or 5th time back here and I can't get enough. It's a home away from home

amazing food!

Clean rooms good bar downstairs. Staff worked hard to ensure a good time even with a military curfew in place.

great hostel. The restaurant offers a very good breakfast (not included)

for a double room in low season I thought that it was well over priced for a hostel,the shower in my room flooded,and the TV didn't work,and when I asked what it would cost if I extended my stay ,was told an even higher price than I had paid for previous accommodation

• 17th May 2014

Overall, it was really great. 👍😀

• 15th May 2014
  • Malaysia

I think the loction is the best which is a few steps from Patong beach. Staff there is nice and atmosphere is good. while I got nothing else to say.

Definetely not "the best" hostel in thailand, but ok. Price is too high during low season, you get for a bit more a nice double room in patong near the beach. Had a big cockroach in bathroom and because the staff opens the windows every afternoon for fresh air, there are always a lot of moskitos in the dorm. The staff is not very polite, a smile would be nice. Overall, it's an average hostel in asia.

Clean hostel in a central location. Staff are willing to help you. Good open common area to meet people.

• 6th May 2014
  • Mongolia

Staff were very helpful, rooms were really clean, and location was good - close but not too close to Bangla Rd, and a close walk to the nearby mall. Liked that the 4 bed dorm had all single beds, nice to get a break from the bunk beds in most hostels.

I loved my stay at Bodega. The hostel has such a good vibe. There is an incredibly helpful and friendly staff (who have amazing taste in music) and it was so easy to meet other travelers, which made my time in Phuket truly memorable. The hostel is in a great location, super close to the beach and the bar area but it is still quiet at night. Definitely recommend for anyone coming to Phuket!

• 2nd May 2014

The hostel was great and I'm looking forard to returning soon. A nice base camp for Phuket.

• 2nd May 2014

Very comfortable room and nice staff. Also the public place is great to stay.

Very good stay. Bodega ios definitely a great place to stay in Patong. We had a private room which was clean and neat. But what sets Bodega appart is its incredible staff. We're asked them for quite a few things to help us with (arranging pickup at the airport at 4am, minibus tickets, excursions, retaurant recommandations etc...) They always delivered and helped as much as they could, even in soetimes difficult situations (missing my bus for the airport for example). Hence thanks a lot to them!

Great hostel with a chilled vibe. Decent rooms with good bathrooms and great location. Would definitely recommend.

Great staff awsome location

Perfect location, near to the bars street but far enough to be able to have a good sleep, the staff were friendly and very helpful when asking about trips and places to visit. I stayed two nights, the first night the bed was a little uncomfortable but the second one was ok.