Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great location as right next to bars/resturants. Lacking a little in atmosphere and wifi is a little temperamental. Rooms were cleaned everyday and staff were really friendly. Overall a good hostel.

• 27th Mar 2014

It was exactly what we were looking for. Actually, it was better than I was expecting. The room was great, and very spacious. The bed was comfortable. The shared bathroom we had with another bed was very clean. The staff was very helpful when we hired a taxi to take us around for a bit. And they answered all my questions I emailed them before my trip. The food and drinks we ordered at the kitchen was tasty. It made me wish we were staying longer.

The fridge in the room did not work well. And the weather was too hot so if we want To drink something cold we have to buy and drink in the moment.

Very good place and friendly staff.

Hostel has good staff

I had a great time there, everything was well done!

• 14th Mar 2014

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and the facilities were clean. The location is also great, as it is located on a relatively quiet street but only a five minute walk to the main strip of bars.

• 11th Mar 2014

Situated in a good convenient place, helpful staff and peace of mind even in the dorms where the rooms are locked and lockers are available!!!

Great hostel, located close to everything but quiet enough to sleep. Helpful staff.

Such a great place and the staff are very friendly

• 4th Mar 2014

by far the best place I stayed in Thailand. Staff was awesome always informative and down to drink. Rooms were clean and location very centralized, definitely would stay there again if back in Phuket

stayed here on 2 diff occasions so it must be good! great location, walking distance to shops, food, beach and the main party 'strip' rooms are huge! staff are great and could prob answer anything about the area you could ask! would def stay here again!

The hostel was great and the staff were really friendly. Kristen was so welcoming and helped us plan our whole trip! She got everyone involved and chatting. Patong is a bit crazy and it wasn't our favourite place in Thailand but the hostel was a great place to start our trip.

Incredibly happy with this hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. They were eager to recommend activities based on what we have already seen. In the evening, the lobby was the GO TO spot for all the residents to have a drink and meet new travelers. The staff made an inviting and welcoming atmosphere, including everyone. They take their security very seriously and have strict rules about "guests", which is appreciated when travelling with a group of girls.

• 27th Feb 2014

Very Nice location ! Nice room !

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Fun fun fun hostel and Kristen and Rao get evryone together so its easy to meet people and have a good time. Food and drinks are great. The wi-fi doesn't work in the dorm rooms...a good thing and a bad thing...good cuz you socialize...bad if you just want to text before bed lol. Thanks for a great stay!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Barbados

One of the best we have stayed in easily in the last 4 weeks 👌

Location is ideal, environment is lively, and staff is unbelievable. Left my phone in the airport shuttle from the hostel, and Kristin and the rest of the Bodega gang took care enough to mail it internationally to me. Loved this place before they handled the hassle with my phone, but would go back just to kick it there. If you go to Phuket, don't bother looking elsewhere.

Good hostel that meets all basic requirements (room, beds, security, Wi-fi and hot showers). It is very close to BANGLA ROAD (the main nightlife street) and the beach also. You can take a shower after doing the check out. This allows you going to the beach before you leave.

If the space was available, some games would be nice. I'm talking like dart or a pinball machine maybe, or even a football table.

• 19th Feb 2014