Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

It is close to the main things - the beach, market, pubs, and many more. It is really clean and there is housekeepers to change the sheets everyday for private rooms. Highly recommended.

• 24th Nov 2015

If you're looking to have an excellent time in Phuket then this is the hostel for you!!! Right by the action and the staff (Dane and Bank) are absolutely incredible. I had the most amazing time. The beds are soft and you get a really comfortable duvet (a/c blasting so you're good to go!). Bathroom only shared between 4 or 8 (depending on which room you get) Go here. You won't regret it. Solo travelers: such an easy place to meet people...and even got me a hot new man! Seriously. Love it here!

Wonderfull place with a amazing staff!! The room is very clean and beautiful. I'm pretty sad about leaving the place, I had such a good time there.

• 23rd Nov 2015

It's location is great, just a minutes walk to Bangla road and to a shopping centre, therefore it was away from the district so you could get a goodnights rest. The staff were amazing and friendly, they have friendly advice for what do and what to stay away from. Was a great place to stay

Close to everything and friendly atmosphere

Loved the great atmosphere at Bodega! Staff was very friendly and because the hostel is not to big, after 2 nights they know you by name. Dorm was very clean and sheets were changed every day. Good selection of quality food and drinks at the bar, prices are higher than elsewhere in Phuket, but the same goes for every place in Patong. Would recommend!

Warm showers, clean sheets, lockers. 5 min from the beach, and with plenty of party spots in between . Great bar with a great vibe for chilling out during the day, and making new friends over a drink at night. Foods good and priced.

• 20th Nov 2015

On arrival we were just given a key and pointed out where the room was (across the street) this was after trying to get the guy behind the bars attention for a few minutes. I'd also like to point out we were checking in at around 2pm. The room (8 bed mixed dorm) was clean however the bathroom doesn't have a fan so it gets very hot so you might as well not even shower. Also one of the showers was broken. Overall it made arriving into Patong very unwelcoming and I wouldn't stay here again.

I'm sorry that your experience was less than ideal during your stay here in Patong. I will make sure to look into all these issues that you brought up, though it would have been advantageous for you to actually bring up these issues with management whilst you were here - since none of these were every brought to our attention during your stay. We would have loved to make your trip better with fixing these problems so that you would feel more comfortable.

Very friendly staff. Everyone speaks English very well. They rooms were nice and well maintained. The staff was always on hand to give out pointers and let us know where to go and what to do.

Bodega Hostel is in a good location in Patong, on a quiet side street off one of the main tourist streets - a five to ten minute walk to both Patong beach and Bangla Walking Street, one of the main party streets. As mentioned previously, Dain who manages the place is a really friendly and informative guide. The hostel itself has a nice relaxed bar and hang out area as soon as you walk in; good food to be had there too. There's definitely a good vibe - for the money it's a great place to stay.

Nice place to stay, very modern, vary spacious rooms, not a lot going on socially as common room quite small but wifi worked, showers good, staff friendly.

This hostel is a great base for exploring Phuket. Great staff, fabulously clean quarters, great people. Highly recommend.

Good facilities. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. However, we had Bodega arrange for us travel to Koh Lanta; we were under the impression a shared minivan would take us to Phuket town and then we would ferry to Koh Lanta. Instead the shared minivan took us on a 7 hour journey along the southern coast of Thailand with no air conditioning. Others on the bus from other hostels paid 1/3 what we did (and they also expected to take a ferry from Phuket town). Can't help but feel cheated.

I'm sorry that you felt cheated, but we don't set our pricing for tours - we are contracted at specific rates - but we offer convenient pick up here, otherwise you would have had to pay an additional 500B just to get to the dock. There are two ways to get to Lanta, which we explained, and we booked which option you chose - the mini bus is a cheaper way to get there, but the broken van air conditioning is out of our control but I will follow up with them.

Excellent! The best place ever! The staff and manager are kind! Friendly and always make sure that you feel comfortable! The best!

Perfect location and helpful staff to meet all your Phuket expectations!! You can tell the owner worked in the hotel industry for years - he makes the guests feel very welcome and pays attention to the little details for a fantastic stay. Book it!!

Great stay here! Close to everything in patong but still quiet enough to sleep at night. Very social everyone goes out together at night. Dain is really helpful and fun!

Great hostel and private rooms, location close enough to walk to bangla rd but not close enough to be kept awake by the noise. The food and drinks they make here were some of our favourite in thailand! Thank you :)

This hostel is the place to stay in Phuket hands down. Don't stay anywhere else. It has the best hostel atmosphere. I met so many amazing people. So many options for excursions. The staff are amazing. Food is amazing. Bar is amazing. Nightlife is the best. I will absolutely be staying here again if I get the chance. Also a huge thanks to Dane the owner, you sir are a superhero in every way.

Second time around staying at bodega. I haven't stayed everywher in Patong.. But I'll never know. Always going back. Epic food too!

• 9th Nov 2015

It was a great experience!!!