Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

It was my first ever stay in a hostel and it was excellent. Would recommend it to every backpacker travelling to Phuket. Kunal from New Delhi, India

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • India

To be honest, I dont much like Patong, Phuket. I go there, nearly purely to visit this hostel! The staff are such LEGENDS, the people I have met there have been AMAZING. Bodega has such an awesome atmosphere, theres always quality tunes and beats playing downstairs and I never worry about anything while I'm there. Cannot wait to go back!

• 2nd Apr 2014

This place rocks, great value for money and the staff were friendly and willing to help with anything, highly reccomended.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Rooms are clean and quite big, howeaver the toilet is bit small. Staffs are really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is excellent as well. I really liked my stay here. Would stay again.

perfect for meeting new people and having fun. super atmosphere and friendly staff.

Great location as right next to bars/resturants. Lacking a little in atmosphere and wifi is a little temperamental. Rooms were cleaned everyday and staff were really friendly. Overall a good hostel.

• 27th Mar 2014

It was exactly what we were looking for. Actually, it was better than I was expecting. The room was great, and very spacious. The bed was comfortable. The shared bathroom we had with another bed was very clean. The staff was very helpful when we hired a taxi to take us around for a bit. And they answered all my questions I emailed them before my trip. The food and drinks we ordered at the kitchen was tasty. It made me wish we were staying longer.

The fridge in the room did not work well. And the weather was too hot so if we want To drink something cold we have to buy and drink in the moment.

Very good place and friendly staff.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »