Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

2029 Total Reviews

FantastFantastic atmosphere. The only problem I had was that we were riped off by one of the companies that they booked us ticets for when going to koh samui. Doesn't affct the hostel rating, but be wary of who you book with. And make sure you know your route.

Excellent location, 5 minutes walk from the party street. Rooms and bathrooms clean Great thai food

Bodega is not a bad place and its not a great place. I've been to better hostels and also worse. Its adequate enough.

• 18th Apr 2015

Great staff, very helpful and great fun. Good location and value, brilliant place!

Amazing, friendly and very useful staff !! Rooms are cleaned daily! Only negative part is getting woken up by the construction next door.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Mauritius

Although it turns out that I'm not a fan of Patong, I'm a big fan of this hostel. It is comfortable, the air conditioner works, the restaurant downstairs is delicious, and the man who runs the place is really great!! The first day we were here, the wifi was not working, but around 10:30pm it kicked on and we have not had problems since. Great atmosphere and really great to stay at a safe place in Patong that makes such a strong statement against the sex tourism here.

Nice place in a good location, close to party street and the beach. Staff very helpful for booking tours and transportation. Nice to have a bathroom in your room. I wish you could drink your own alcohol in the common area but most of the hostels I stayed at in Thailand don't allow that. : / Great food from the kitchen.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »