Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Fantastical hostel. Great for meeting people. Very clean. Great food at the bar. Great staff. Located very close to Bangla road and all the nightlife. Highly recommended.

After many research before setting off for Phuket I was fully aware of what to expect from this place, and it didn't disappoint. Perfect location. 3mins walking to the big shopping mall. 5mins to Bangla bar street. 10 mins to famous Patong Beach. The staff were awesome . Thanks to Amann who had been so helpful, and knowledgable . I had a lot of fun there.

This is my sister and my third stay at the Bodega. The staff: Kristin, Ra, Amann, Bank, Ong have become family. We always get a good nights sleep and love to spend days just hanging around downstairs reading, chilling and drinking with all the guests. The atmosphere is nowhere to be found in any other hostel we have visited. It is minutes away from Bangla Road and Patong beach. It is a great location to start out as you will get help for any and all questions about your further travel adventures

Perfect stay - very nice staff, good food, comfortable beds...

• 19th Nov 2013

The staff are so thoughtful and helpful with day trips, as well as recommending other cities and islands to visit. The best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 18th Nov 2013

I met some interesting people here and had fun every day and night regardless of this. also the only thing I am sad about is that we did not finish the jigsaw puzzle. ouch.

I can't say enough great things about Bodega!! I happened to stay there over my bday and the staff (Ra and Kristen!!) went out of their way to make me feel at home and part of their little family! You guys were awesome! The bar and lounge area downstairs is a fantastic place to meet fellow travelers and the tours booked through the hostel are top notch and they get you a great deal!Right around the corner from Bangla road but far enough from all the madness! They deserve all the awards they got!

We have LOVED our stay at Bodega! We're honeymooning from Canada for 3 weeks here in Thailand and the staff have been so wonderful to us and made the first stop on our trip a memorable one! From recommending cool places to eat to taking us out on the town and directing us with any inquiry we had, our new little family has made us feel so at home. Our private room was perfectly cleaned and comfortable and we'd recommend Bodega for anyone heading to the madhouse that is Patong!

Great place. We were in the private room at the top, the AC worked well, everything was nice. Staff was good and fun to hang out with downstairs.

To say this is the best hostel ever is an understatement. The staff: Kristin, Ra, Amann, Bank, and Ong were unbelievable. The atmosphere is spectacular. Kristin answered any and all questions and is now a close friend. Ra takes care of everyone in the hostel. Amann designed my sister and I a tattoo and did it for us upstairs in the lounge area. The food is scumptous- Bank's ice coffee is to die for! It is our home away from home. You meet so many people as well in the common area! Loveeeeeeeee

the hostel and it's staff were awesome. you can book your boat trips and transports directly with them at a very good price. the food is good too. the best bed wee have had in thailand (that matters ^^). it can be a bit noisy with when people come back after having been partying and we the wifi wasn't always working good. it's an excellent place to meet people.

This place is AMAZING. I was travelling alone for the first time and was worried that I wouldnt have a nice trip and I was wrong. I met wonderful people in this hostel, went to Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga bay tour with people I met there. Great deal for the tour from them you dont have to look any further. Spent the night at the bar playing drinking games and Jenga until 3am. The staffs are super cool. Kristen, Raa, Aman thanks for making my trip unforgettable. I will definitely come back.

Great hostel, rooms are a little basic looking but they are clean, secure and quiet. Plenty of food and drinks options and location is near enough to nightlife centre to walk but you will not hear any noise. The best thing about this place is the staff- they are extremely friendly and helpful. There's a reason this property has gained such high ratings and won so many awards.

The private en-suite rooms are across the road from the main dorms and these are quiet and comfortable. The only negative is that the transfer to Koh Lanta we booked through them turned out to be a mini bus and not ferry and took 6 hours!

• 7th Nov 2013
  • South Africa

Great staff who are very helpful in booking excursions at the lower price and very helpful in offering specific travel advice to your particular plan. Great bar downstairs with cheap prices to help meet people to go party with. Location is a short 5-10 minute walk to the beachline and the party street. Only complaint is that the shower is in the same room as the toilet with no shower curtain so everything gets wet when you shower.

Good accom., but staff acts way too cool for school

• 5th Nov 2013

I really cant fault the place. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable of the area and are happy to help you book your next trip throughout thailand. The layout promotes socializing yet there are areas for quiet time. The facilities are clean and regularly maintained. Laundry can be done over the road. Location-wise, the beach is a 5-10 minute walk away and the main street for nightlife is just round the corner. There is a gym over the road which also offers 1-1 thaiboxing tuition. 10/10

• 1st Nov 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights and really enjoyed it . It's located just off the main street in Patong and 5 mins to the beach. Staff are friendly and very helpful when it comes to booking trips or transport. Food is also excellent in the hostel bar and good value.nice relaxing place to meet people too.

• 29th Oct 2013

Amazing place, we stayed in Patong for 5 nights and couldn't imagine a better hostel. The room was great, clean and spacious with life-saving air conditioning and a fridge. The hostel itself does great food, though the best aspect is the staff who are always amazingly friendly and helpful and create a great social environment. We spent most nights hanging out and making new friends in the bar area and even adjusted our Thailand trip after getting some great tips from the staff. Defo recommend.

• 28th Oct 2013

Such a good hostel to stay at! The staff were great and very hospitable! Ra was the man! Thanks guys