Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great place to stay.

Stayed in an 8 bed, 4 bed and private room... I didn't want to leave! Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at, where I met lots of amazing people. The staff are great, all friendly and helpful and Dain is incredible - always on hand to give advice, sort things out for you (he pretty much knows everything) and he knows how to party! The hostel is clean and in a great location. They have a bar and serve food, which was so tasty! Definitely recommend a stay here, I know I'll be back!

Dain is doing an excellent job both as an owner and as a person. Glad I had the chance to meet him! His stuff is nice and friendly and helpful. Super good place! :)

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Romania

Dane, the owner, makes this place so great. As a solo traveler he made sure that I was comfortable and enjoying my time there. Every night he takes the whole hostel out to Bangla road (which is very close!). The rest of the staff is awesome and helpful too. The hostel is clean and close to everything. The food! My goodness SUCH GOOD Thai food. (Try the cashew chicken!) If I ever come back through Phuket I'd definitely come back here. Thanks for everything!

The most amazing hostel I've ever stayed in Staff couldn't be nicer and more chill Everything was shockingly clean If you go to Phuket and don't stay here you are missing out

• 14th Oct 2015

I've been coming back to this hostel for two years now and it never lets me down! Dain really knows how to take care of your needs and tries very hard to make every stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. I'll be coming back to stay here each time I return to Phuket!

This hostel is located near Patong main "walking" street (5 minutes walk) The staff at Bodega (Dain) greets people around 9pm starting with games and then taking us for a walking tour. Dain makes it a fun night @ Patong regardless what day of the week it is. We spent time on clubs on the main street (I really like blanco club) On other nights we go to a neighboring bars where we can get cheap drinks and play pool. The hostel has clean facilities and great food. A/C works wonderfully!

Great hostel with good value for the price. You can tell that the owner has been backpacking. You have your own light, socket, and a small shelf by your bed. Small things like this makes a backpackers life a lot easier. Great atmosphere and wonderful staff! The owner is awesome and a hell of a dancer!

My stay at this hostel is GREAT! I could never imagine that this hostel helped me a lot and made my stay and visit to Phuket an amazing one. Staff: Dane the Owner/Manager is so cool. Highlight to Ong, a Cambodian staff, who is really helpful and friendly. All the staff were very friendly. Cleanliness: One thing that I really like about this hostel is cleanliness. Towels and sheets are changed everyday! Location: Perfect! Hostel in the most accessible place. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Amazing time with great people. I'll surely be back. -Joe

• 6th Oct 2015

This hostel is a blast! Really clean, big lockers in the spacious rooms. Dane, that own the place, will take you out partying every night. Though Patong has not much to do except partying, but the hostel will help you book cheap tours etc. If you're travelling solo, it is really easy to meet great people. Definitely recommend it!!

Loved the hostel met great people. Location is great, walking distance to the beach bars. The owner of the hostel is super nice and friendly.

Wonderful first hostel stay! This hostel had everything I could have asked for. Great comfy facilities, books, lovely people, delicious food (not included)

Super friendly! Great location near everything! Came to Phuket with no plans, so Dain helped me plan my trip and everyone you meet in this hostel is a gem!! Amazing place!

This was perfect - I stayed in the hotel side which means you have privacy but can also visit the common areas of the hostel as much as you want, depending how much you want to socialise with or avoid other people!

Bodega was the best hostel we've stayed in so far! The owner Dian was amazing and took us all on a bar crawl on our first night, where we met so many other travellers! This hostel is good for partying but also perfect for a quiet night in. Friendly staff and good food and drink! 100% rating from us

Great hostel, very clean, good atmosphere in the bar (though a bit expensive), good location, near to the beach and nightlife but not too near so you can sleep at night

Great staff. Just like the bodega in Bangkok, it was a friendly environment that was easy to get out and around the town with fellow backpackers. Highly recommend!

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. Facilities and location are great as well. One thing: if you're booking a taxi to the airport, allow loads of time to get there. My taxi was 40 minutes late picking me up.

The staff is amazing, which is what makes this place great. The location is also really great to get to beaches. The one downfall is the lockers don't fit your whole backpack so you have to leave it out. I did feel like my stuff was safe, but it would have been nice to put my whole pack in the locker. The staff does control the AC which is fine with me, but I know some people did not like that.