Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

2074 Total Reviews

The hostel itself, location, and staff were fine. However, there was a dripping sound onto what seemed to be a metal sheet right outside my window. This continued twenty four hours a day at high volume and I was told nothing can be done. To put it into perspective, I could not tell when rainstorms began or ended since there was always this sound. To make matters worse, immediately next door is extremely loud construction. Had it not been for earplugs, I would have had hearing damage.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Nice place! Close to everything! Nice staff! Wifi only in lobby, none in chamber. Bathroom could be better, but still good enough! A/C good!

Best hostel I've stayed in on my 5 month journey round Australia and Asia. Very kind and chilled out staff, he was having beers with us in the evenings, did our breakfast in the mornings. The people who stays at Bodega are really sweet aswell. Just a 2 minute walk to the supercool bars at Bangla Road. Strongly recommended! June 2015 Johanna

• 30th May 2015