Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Great hostel, very clean, good atmosphere in the bar (though a bit expensive), good location, near to the beach and nightlife but not too near so you can sleep at night

Great staff. Just like the bodega in Bangkok, it was a friendly environment that was easy to get out and around the town with fellow backpackers. Highly recommend!

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. Facilities and location are great as well. One thing: if you're booking a taxi to the airport, allow loads of time to get there. My taxi was 40 minutes late picking me up.

The staff is amazing, which is what makes this place great. The location is also really great to get to beaches. The one downfall is the lockers don't fit your whole backpack so you have to leave it out. I did feel like my stuff was safe, but it would have been nice to put my whole pack in the locker. The staff does control the AC which is fine with me, but I know some people did not like that.

The staff at Bodega Phuket and Dain were all extremely friendly and accommodating to ensure I had the best possible time in Phuket. I highly recommend staying here for a fun atmosphere to meet lots of great people and a clean and spacious room. You really can't find a better place to stay in Phuket for a great experience, low cost accommodation, and high quality!

• 14th Sep 2015

Amazing staff! Raj, Aung, and Dain were all extremely nice and like to party!

I had never felt at home and very welcome in a hostel as i was at Bodega! The management is just someone that we would consider a friend and not just a management. The staff is just amazing, they are always taking care of you and making you to feel comfortable anytime. By far my best experience ever! If you wanna feel at home and experience a really human experience go for it! Thank you guys so much for everything. I will definitely come back.

Staff was incredible, the bar was great, awesome food, incredible roommates, superb location. All around amazing.

• 12th Sep 2015

The staff are great, especially Dain! Would stay here again.

Hostel is excellent and had a really good time there. Staff are really friendly and can't do enough for you, helped me make some really good friends there. Atmosphere in the common makes everyone feel involved. Staff members were available 24/7 which made the place feel very secure. Location is ideal, 5 minutes from the main bars/clubs and 10 from the beach. Located down a quiet street though so no noise at night. Facilities were very clean and the cleaners seemed to work 24/7. Recommended..

• 6th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Absolutely loved this hostel. 2 minutes from Jungceylon shopping mall, 5 minutes from Bangla Road, 10 minutes from Patong beach. The hostel is really clean and secure. It's the staff that make this hostel special. All my love to Dain and Bank. #ginning Kieran

Stayed there for 2 nights in a double bed room and it was overall good value for money. Staff could be more friendly&helpful though. Also, I would not book tours through them but rather spend more money on a different one with good ratings to avoid the hassle of mass tourism (at James Bond Island etc.)

Great time there. The staff and atmosphere were especially great.

This private room was as good as a hotel but with the fantastic people at Bodega hostel thrown in. I was able to have my own comfy room with private hot shower, TV, AC, safe, then join everyone in the common room for drinking games and a fun pub crawl on Bangla Rd. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Patong. Although, the construction noise from next door to the private rooms was surprisingly deafening when I noticed it, but that's not their fault. Would have slept through if no alarm as so tired.

Everyone was very kind and helpful! The hostel was also clean and inviting!

• 29th Aug 2015

Location was very good in Patong beach, staff was friendly, facilities were decent. My bed was a bit broken and uneven but for me it was not a problem ( I didn't even care to complain). I would stay there again if back in Patong.

Staff was extremely accommodating, friendly, and went out of their way to make sure we were having a great time. Ask for great food recommendations from them - well worth it! Hang before you go out... it makes the whole night better. Definitely made our stay down in Phuket amazing.

• 20th Aug 2015

Very clean, great location :)

The best hostel I've stayed at. Great atmosphere, always meeting new people every night. Not a party hostel, but the social aspect is always available. Smaller hostel so you really get to know everyone. 24hr reception coverage, cheap beers, good food. Walking distance to everything. Good location and easy to find. Booked a mini cab from the hostel to the airport. Easy!

This is how a Hostal should be run.this place and the one in Bangkok is outstanding as a Hostal. Every thing is right the 3 brothers who own it. take real pride in there business and treat the guest like friends.there should be more hostels like this. Thanks for an amazing time.