Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

There were construction works in the building next to us, so we couldnt stay in the Hostel from 8am till 6 pm because it was just too loud. The staff didnt Tell us about that. Besides that the staff was Great and so was the Hostel.

Honestly one of the best Hostels we've come across. There weren't many other travelers in the common areas while we were there, but the staff were more than welcoming of some story trading and a laugh, with some great advice of things to do in the area. We found the transport they booked for us was generally cheaper than anyone else on the bus too! Very accommodating and welcoming. Thanks guys!

• 23rd Aug 2013

great vibes and really friendly staff! the all day breakfast is my favourite.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Singapore

Not sure how this place has got such a good rating. It was fine but by no means anything special. Found the staff to be rude at times, they don't seem to appreciate that people are paying to be there but seem to think they're doing you a favour. Air con is bad too. Apart from that good location and not expensive.

this hostel was amazing. . We wanted to leave the next day but ended up talking to the Canadian girl at the front desk and she told us to rent a Moto and head down to Karon beach for the next day - this beach was beautiful! Loved the hostel but would never stay in Patong again.

Hostel was great, only complaint was that they don't allow you to bring back a hooker which was a big downer considering you are in the party district... can't say i would stay again

This hostel was a pleasant surprise. Only stayed for one night but the room was like a hotel room. Very comfortable bed and facilities were very good. In a decent location close to the action. I didn't like Phuket itself hence why I only stayed for one night, but would recommend this hostel.

Deadbolt at the door of shared toilet was broken, second house of Bodega has no bodyguards only cameras. Great for young people, next to Main Beach Street. Man with the dreadlocks does not help you when you neet to call about trip (when bus delay), manager does not give you free room when you are a few hour before booking (even you talk that yoy pay for it), when flush in toilet was broken i have to ask about repair twice. Room service after second day VFM.- better hostel next to, the same st.

The hostel was clean and the staff friendly and helpfull. I jave two issues is the hostel: 1- beds, the mattresses are useless. The floor would have been more comfortable. 2- internet acces and pc were unisable at times. I ended staying in town at a different hostel to make reservations for the next leg pf my trip. pn the plus side: The on site restaurant food was good and cheap. The location is close to all the action but i mich prefer being a few minutes futher with less street noise.

Lots of cool people stay here when they visit Phuket, and the location is great, very close to all the main things to do in Patong and Bangla Road. It's a bit expensive for Thailand, but a good price for the area. The staff are chill and offer good advice about Phuket. Not a big fan of Patong, but I'd stay at Bodega if I ever came back!

We had a private 2-bed room and it was awesome. Clean, private, great location just off the main party road in Phuket. Staff was super nice and the food and shakes were amazing. Highly recommended!

A decent hostel in a good location of Patong which itself is a bit of a hole. Lock was broken on the bathroom which meant I got locked in for 30mins. Staff were generally great but sometimes a little self-centred. A great hostel considering location, but I expected something special seeing as though it has been voted best hostel which I just didnt see. Would recommend.

The staff at Bodega are second to none. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The food is delicious, and they make some great drinks too (smoothies!) The atmosphere is really chill, so if you're looking for some respite from a very busy Patong city, look no further. I stayed for 6 days and 7 nights, and found myself hanging out downstairs on several afternoons and evening, perfectly happy to just lounge around and chat with the other guests. It's a stone's throw away from the main street.

• 7th Aug 2013

Very nice and helpful staff.

Nice bar/atmosphere to meet people. I stayed in a private room . Huge room , nice shower. Great staff.

It is cheap but not the best facilities and normal atmosphere.

• 5th Aug 2013
  • Mexico

The staff even gave me an amazing tattoo for a low price! Great people and stay there. Easy to make new friends.

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!! The staff is soooo friendly! Family Bodega, you feel at home! And close to the Patong beach, in a safe and quiet street really close to Bangla road. I'll recommand it to everybody! And hopefully come back one day myself...

Kristen is awesome!

Very cool staff. They're a young couple of guys that embody the hipster Thai scene. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are kept spotless. The lockers are a bit small but I left my bag out in the open and everything was intact. I'd come back to Phuket just to stay here again.