Bodega Phuket Reviews

189/3 Rat U Thit, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand

Be sure to eat here as the food was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful with organising travel and excursions. Only downsides for us was the wifi was temperamental at times and we were sharing a bathroom with another room, resulting in us being locked out very briefly.

By far the best hostel I've stayed in in Thailand and definitely in my top 3 worldwide. Very clean, very well-maintained, INCREDIBLE food and a bar with decent prices. Kristin (spelling?!) and Ra are real assets to the hostel and create a brilliant atmosphere which suits those who want to party and those who want to relax.

Ants in my Private bed and room - (no I didnt have any food in the room). Also very steep staircases that you could break your neck on after a night out. Room and linen very tired out. Much better value for money exists. Staff where wonderful and very helpful. But the property in my opinion is not that flash.

• 9th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

Wonderful experience. Thank you. The host (girl - i forgot your name sorry) was perfect she helped create a warm environment and helped me with all my concerns! I got a free bottle of water too!!!! yay!!!

Great hostel, great staff and one of the best bar areas in any hostel I have stayed.

the room is very neat,and staff is very helpful。。they allowed me to take shower even after i already checked out。。the building locked ,so its very safe。。u got two keys,one is for room ,and another is for the door。。its very good stay。。

Had an amazing stay with bogeda... From the moment I arrived everyone was warm and friendly. Throughout my stay 3days they couldn't do enough to help... Nothing was ever a problem and they were all fantastic, mixing with the customers, drinking games ect great atmosphere... Would highly highly recommend xx

• 1st Dec 2013

Hi Hannah, Thanks so much for your review! We had a wonderful time with you too! Happy Travels!!!

Highly recommend staying here. I booked my own room with a double bed, which was perfect and comparable to a hotel room. I also had my own bathroom! The bed was super comfy. I had an air conditioner and a fan, a shower, a vanity, and a safe in my room. Great place to stay in a really convenient location.

Aman was VERY nice and helpful (he does tattoos upstairs if you are interested). Rooms were big, clean, and A/C worked well. It is centrally located. We fell off our motorbike and Aman even patched us up. The hostel felt very much "home-like". Food was excellent. Would recommend.

Typical hostel. Beds are uncomfortable and bathroom was sketch.

Fantastical hostel. Great for meeting people. Very clean. Great food at the bar. Great staff. Located very close to Bangla road and all the nightlife. Highly recommended.

After many research before setting off for Phuket I was fully aware of what to expect from this place, and it didn't disappoint. Perfect location. 3mins walking to the big shopping mall. 5mins to Bangla bar street. 10 mins to famous Patong Beach. The staff were awesome . Thanks to Amann who had been so helpful, and knowledgable . I had a lot of fun there.

This is my sister and my third stay at the Bodega. The staff: Kristin, Ra, Amann, Bank, Ong have become family. We always get a good nights sleep and love to spend days just hanging around downstairs reading, chilling and drinking with all the guests. The atmosphere is nowhere to be found in any other hostel we have visited. It is minutes away from Bangla Road and Patong beach. It is a great location to start out as you will get help for any and all questions about your further travel adventures

Perfect stay - very nice staff, good food, comfortable beds...

• 19th Nov 2013

The staff are so thoughtful and helpful with day trips, as well as recommending other cities and islands to visit. The best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 18th Nov 2013

I met some interesting people here and had fun every day and night regardless of this. also the only thing I am sad about is that we did not finish the jigsaw puzzle. ouch.

I can't say enough great things about Bodega!! I happened to stay there over my bday and the staff (Ra and Kristen!!) went out of their way to make me feel at home and part of their little family! You guys were awesome! The bar and lounge area downstairs is a fantastic place to meet fellow travelers and the tours booked through the hostel are top notch and they get you a great deal!Right around the corner from Bangla road but far enough from all the madness! They deserve all the awards they got!

We have LOVED our stay at Bodega! We're honeymooning from Canada for 3 weeks here in Thailand and the staff have been so wonderful to us and made the first stop on our trip a memorable one! From recommending cool places to eat to taking us out on the town and directing us with any inquiry we had, our new little family has made us feel so at home. Our private room was perfectly cleaned and comfortable and we'd recommend Bodega for anyone heading to the madhouse that is Patong!

Great place. We were in the private room at the top, the AC worked well, everything was nice. Staff was good and fun to hang out with downstairs.

To say this is the best hostel ever is an understatement. The staff: Kristin, Ra, Amann, Bank, and Ong were unbelievable. The atmosphere is spectacular. Kristin answered any and all questions and is now a close friend. Ra takes care of everyone in the hostel. Amann designed my sister and I a tattoo and did it for us upstairs in the lounge area. The food is scumptous- Bank's ice coffee is to die for! It is our home away from home. You meet so many people as well in the common area! Loveeeeeeeee