Bodrum Backpackers Reviews

37B Ataturk Street, Bodrum, Turkey

Aaron and Atacan were great and super friendly! They went out of their way to make me comfortable even though it was the offseason. I now consider them friends, thanks guys!

They are kind of strange. Nobody there when i arrive, not hot water during the winter, dirty roon and bathroon. Good localization and if u want a place only to sleep, itss ok.

Ok so i stayed in the Backpackers for 4 nights at Christmas and then another 4 nights at New Years, I have to say that even though the place could do with a bit of a clean up and the fact that it was quite empty, the staff were amazing and All my needs were met!

Absolutely empty hostel when I arrived in winter, which may have contributed to the rather absent staff. But those that I did meet were helpful and friendly. Good location and value.

Perhaps I was there for the end of the season when the owner had better thing to do than look after his property, but it was honestly the least favorable hostel I've ever stayed in. The remnants of parties two weeks ago were still littering the ground throughout the hostel, there was no key given to lock the dorm room, and more often than not, the front door was slightly ajar so that anyone could have entered the building. During the entire stay of 2 nights I had yet to meet a single employee.

• 25th Oct 2014

The real estate office and bar under the hostel are both owned by us and you can always find someone there. Also because of this we run a very relaxed place and as you can see from other reviews, good or bad nothing has ever been stolen from here. I can see you have only ever made 1 review and I hope your future experiences are more pleasurable but I can tell you from experience that you will see plenty of worse places if you keep staying in backpackers.

After all the bad reviews, I was a little bit apprehensive but this hostel is fine! The beds are comfortable and the staff excellent. I met some wonderful people at Bodrum a Backpackers and has some fun times!

I came out of season so the bar had closed, but the staff where very good and friendly, great place to meet people. Feel a little guilty about the rating but there was no lock on the room, beds had proper mattresses however, all in happy but locks and info maps please.