Bodrum Backpackers

8.4
Fabulous 614 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th May 2017

Affordable and fun backpackers in the centre of Bodrum. Friendly helpful staff. rooftop terrace and itish bar downstairs are a good time. Close to everything lm what more could you want! Great for meeting people.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
8.0

I went just before the season picked up. Friendly staff and central location. Good for a couple of nights stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Recently had the pleasure of staying at Bodrum Backpackers a few weeks before the summer season started. I was in a six-person dorm bedroom, all to myself! The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also pretty nice - the water was sooooo hot! It was amazing. The staff was attentive and awesome. I always felt comfortable and cared for while I was there. There's a fun irish pub downstairs, but also a great open-air balcony with a second bar for hanging - has a beautiful view!

21st Apr 2017

Stayed here got 3 nights and was an amazing experience! The hostel manager, Arif, is the friendliest and most welcoming manager I've met yet. Naif, the bartender in the Pub downstairs is equally an amazing character.

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
3.1

When I booked for this hostel I chose a 2 bed dorm. Upon arrival I found the manager and owner friendly but obviously quite drunk. The manager showed me to a filthy dorm with unmade beds and what looked like used unwashed bedding. There were old cigarette butts on the floor. I'm pleased I only paid a deposit as I quickly left and found a lovely little hotel next door called Kilavus Hotel on Ataturk Street. Half the price and own room with en suite!