Bodrum Backpackers

Very Good 629 Total Reviews

• jasonmatthewjenkins5184
  • USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Great hostel! Accommodations aren't fancy but the Hostel manager makes up for it. Arif is the man! Took us to a great beach bars during the day, and then took us to a surprise Steve aoki concert with only 200 other people at a ridiculous beach resort. He makes sure everyone is having an amazing time all the time!

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

My time at Backbackers Hostel in Bodrum, Turkey was fantastic, the manager Arif took care of me from the get go, I highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling through Bodrum and I will surely be staying there again in the near future. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Jordan, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Had the time of my life in this hostel!!! shout out for Arif managing the hostel. We was an awesome host and is a dear friend. Totally recommended!

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Jun 2017
6.3

Kl place to stay. Rooms have no air con, and in 38 degrees heat I just couldn't sleep. Pub below is super loud and music plays until 4am. Manager weren't there to let me into my room, and ended up waiting for an hour. But when he did arrive he was a kl person.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

Bodrum backpackers was a very chilled and easy going hostel, close to the marinas, bazaars and the bus station for getting the bus to/from the airport. The host Arif went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. He encouraged a friendly group atmosphere and would tell us the best local knowledge for places to go out and things to do. Hostel was basic but clean and has an awesome rooftop hangout space too. I will definitely be returning to Bodrum and this hostel!!

• loganaubrey1460
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
29th May 2017

We stayed here for a week and had the best stay here at Bodrum Backpackers! Close to everything, Naif Welcomed us when we got there and gave us a welcoming shot, spent many nights down in Naifs bar, such an awesome dude! Great atmosphere and met some really cool people! Would 100 percent recommend this place! Aron the owner is also a great fulla, we were planning on coming back for another week here in bodrum but ended up carrying on with our travels, will hopefully be back one day! Cheers guys!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
28th May 2017
5.7

Good location. But the rooms were not clean, there was a lot of noise and there were no parking as promised which meant we had to drive around for hours to find a spot. The reception is in the bar downstairs... And yes the owner is drunk !

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th May 2017

Affordable and fun backpackers in the centre of Bodrum. Friendly helpful staff. rooftop terrace and itish bar downstairs are a good time. Close to everything lm what more could you want! Great for meeting people.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017
8.0

I went just before the season picked up. Friendly staff and central location. Good for a couple of nights stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Recently had the pleasure of staying at Bodrum Backpackers a few weeks before the summer season started. I was in a six-person dorm bedroom, all to myself! The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also pretty nice - the water was sooooo hot! It was amazing. The staff was attentive and awesome. I always felt comfortable and cared for while I was there. There's a fun irish pub downstairs, but also a great open-air balcony with a second bar for hanging - has a beautiful view!