Bodrum Backpackers

Good 607 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
3.1

When I booked for this hostel I chose a 2 bed dorm. Upon arrival I found the manager and owner friendly but obviously quite drunk. The manager showed me to a filthy dorm with unmade beds and what looked like used unwashed bedding. There were old cigarette butts on the floor. I'm pleased I only paid a deposit as I quickly left and found a lovely little hotel next door called Kilavus Hotel on Ataturk Street. Half the price and own room with en suite!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

I could not recommended this hostel any more! The staff at the pub downstairs are so welcoming and helpful. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

The staff was really helpful and hospitable. The location was perfect as it was near the bus station and the harbours.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Staff are superfriendly and location is amazing. I mean location is really good. Location , location, location :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Had a great time at Bodrum backpackers, The staff are so accomodating and sociable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016

This place is AMAZING!! Arif, Vicky, the owner and the bartender were all lovely people and the upstairs couches are such a nice spot. Even though it was dead quiet (maybe 5 people max staying any night?) there were still drinking games, pub excursions and the travellers (and staff) were social and offered to take us on day trips. SO worth staying in backpackers instead of a hotel!! My only gripe was my toilet desperately needed a clean, otherwise 10/10 :) thanks for a great trip xx

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
2.9

I called the hostel informing I would arrive between midnight and 1am.I arrived there at 12:30am and simply none was there. I kept calling the receptionist and he didn't pick up the phone and replied me. The guy from the bar downstairs who showed up and told me to pick a bed. Everything was disgusting and super dirty. I left the hostel at 1:30am and the rude receptionist texted me saying that he was at a nightclub with a guest. He even wanted to charge me for the resrvation. dont even book

26th Aug 2016
7.1

It's a normal hostal according with the price that you pay. Actually, the great reason that I suggest you to choose it instead of other is its manager. He's unbelievable friendly and kind, and he will creat a great atmosphere in its terrace, which it's a lovely place to hang out and eventually going to a party with him and his friends. We appreciated it so much and it's something no commun to find!

25th Aug 2016
3.4

The place was dirty (dirty floor, things around, COCHROACHES). There's a bar on the top of the building runned by the hostel guys, they played music all night long. When we woke up in the morning (8:30 pm) there was no one in the reception, and that is non professional because it's a hostel not a bar.