Bodrum Backpackers Reviews

37B Ataturk Street, Bodrum, Turkey

Room had not been cleaned- bins in bathroom full and toilet not flushed. I was only occupant and many other rooms empty but after I had gone to bed another person arrived in dorm when they could easily have been given another room. It was however very convenient for the ferry to Greece and cheap.

Everything was perfect, the hostel is in a very centric area and very close to the bus station. The rooms are very spacious and the one that I used it has a just renovated bathroom. The terrace is perfect for chilling and the WiFi works perfectly in the entire building. The staff is very friendly and really eager to make you have a good time, they showed me around and took me to the neighbor city of Gümbe to see the clubs. Decently going back if I'm in Bodrum.

• 23rd Oct 2013