Bodrum Backpackers

Very Good 607 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
3.1

When I booked for this hostel I chose a 2 bed dorm. Upon arrival I found the manager and owner friendly but obviously quite drunk. The manager showed me to a filthy dorm with unmade beds and what looked like used unwashed bedding. There were old cigarette butts on the floor. I'm pleased I only paid a deposit as I quickly left and found a lovely little hotel next door called Kilavus Hotel on Ataturk Street. Half the price and own room with en suite!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

I could not recommended this hostel any more! The staff at the pub downstairs are so welcoming and helpful. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

The staff was really helpful and hospitable. The location was perfect as it was near the bus station and the harbours.