Bodrum Backpackers Reviews

37B Ataturk Street, Bodrum, Turkey

Friendly staff, good atmosphere, similar to other reviews in this post, the dorm rooms are standard as those seen in other European hostels, good amount of space snd good bathrooms, beds and linen were clean. Unfortunately was only able to stay for one night, but cheers to Aaron and his staff for a friendly hostel environment.

Great location, friendly staff, fun vibe!

I really enjoyed the first couple of days at this hostel, but the loud music and all night partying became a bit much after that so I moved on ... the staff are amazing though ... Atacan is crazy fun and Arif is an absolute sweetheart. The owners of the hostel Aaron and Sabahat are really lovely too. It's a great option if you are travelling solo and up for some partying in Bodrum.

This was my favourite hostel so far - yes, i have stayed at many hostels in turkey. Couldn't have wished for a better weeks stay in Bodrum.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • India

Pretty good, the girl was nice and helpful, one of the guy staff members was really pushy and loud

Definitely a party hostel. I got a private room because I needed to do some work while traveling. Staff was very nice, welcoming and helpful. They arranged my boat tour which was so much fun. I had to use the bathroom in the dorms, which was ok until the last day when the doors were locked.

We were happy to have you and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff should have directed you to the shared bathroom for the single room, so I appologise for that.

you will get crazy here, good hostel, the upstairs rooms are pretty but loud so prepare for no sleep. great great location

Don't do a hunny

Hunni sorts the men out from the boys and my hostel policy is that we do not accept children so maybe you should have booked a hotel.

On the same block as the tower with the giant speakers that broadcasts the call to prayer at 430 am. Be prepared. Bodrum is expensive. Backpackers is the cheapest accommodation in the city. The kides are young, cool, and there is usually a party on the roof at night. I'm 58 so that didn't do much for me but the fellow at the desk, Attajean, was a great guy. He tended bar at night on the roof as well.

The hostel makes it very clear that this is a party hostel and not for getting your beauty sleep so they cannot be faulted for not providing anything else. Given that, the staff do everything they can to ensure guests have an awesome time. They set the tone for having a great night, every night. Beware the huny! Sheets were clean and fresh. Rooms get lots of fresh air. Bathrooms could use a fixing up, but other than that no complaints.

This was my favourite hostel so far - yes, i have stayed at many hostels throughout this year. Couldn't have wished for a better weeks stay in Bodrum.

• 24th May 2015
  • South Africa

The staff and everyone at the hostel are super friendly. If you want to just hang out and sleep, the rooms are quiet downstairs, but there is always a good group to party with on the rooftop patio. I look forward to returning soon!

Only there for one night but the staff were awesome and made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Good atmosphere, staff even joined in on the drinking

Aaron (The owner of hostel) , Atacan and Arif are very friendly. They organized free pub crawl and I enjoy the super night life of Bodrum. Hostel has very big terrace which is used for chill out at high season I want to go this hostel at summer because of this :). I highly recommend this hostel if you care about your money and want to know Bodrum and its nightlife closely.

• 8th May 2015
  • Turkey

Possibly the best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff were best by far!

Your a true legend Hugo and thanks a lot for all the customers you have advised to stay with us. Hope to see you again.

I think if you understand this is a party hostel then you'll really enjoy this hostel. The guys running it are really chill party dudes. They put in effort to make sure have a good time. I think the facilities depend on which room you are in - my room was fine. But its also fine as a place to stay the night - thats what I used it for.

• 8th Apr 2015

The staff were friendly but weren't very helpful and they weren't even up at nine in the morning when we wanted to check out. The location was good but the wifi didn't work in the rooms only in reception and there wasn't any breakfast available as the people weren't up yet.

I am very sorry we did not see you to say goodbye but I can assure you we were awake and working in the building. I did explain to you that the wifi was only working around the reception as we only use this part of the building in winter but the same day I connected our roof top wifi and now the whole building is covered. For the last 3 years we do not provide breakfast and it tells you this on hostelworld. Just outside the door we have 24 hour food and breakfast is just a couple of Euros.

Aaron and Atacan were great and super friendly! They went out of their way to make me comfortable even though it was the offseason. I now consider them friends, thanks guys!

They are kind of strange. Nobody there when i arrive, not hot water during the winter, dirty roon and bathroon. Good localization and if u want a place only to sleep, itss ok.

Please do not let anyone take this the wrong way but this advise that we are OK if you just want a place to sleep is %100 the wrong description. I remember you well as it was boxing day and you were just rushing through and so chose to just use us as a place to sleep. The rest of our guests I personally took to a FREE Christmas party organised by the local authorities and there was a free BBQ and free alcohol all night. What a massive night this was and we deserve more than a one night stand.

Ok so i stayed in the Backpackers for 4 nights at Christmas and then another 4 nights at New Years, I have to say that even though the place could do with a bit of a clean up and the fact that it was quite empty, the staff were amazing and All my needs were met!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7