7.7
Very Good 604 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 604 Total Reviews
Bodrum Backpackers Located at 37B Ataturk Street, , Bodrum.
Turkey
Bodrum 37B Ataturk Street
77% 604
37.0342653 27.4352324
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016

I could not recommended this hostel any more! The staff at the pub downstairs are so welcoming and helpful. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

The staff was really helpful and hospitable. The location was perfect as it was near the bus station and the harbours.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Staff are superfriendly and location is amazing. I mean location is really good. Location , location, location :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Had a great time at Bodrum backpackers, The staff are so accomodating and sociable.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016

This place is AMAZING!! Arif, Vicky, the owner and the bartender were all lovely people and the upstairs couches are such a nice spot. Even though it was dead quiet (maybe 5 people max staying any night?) there were still drinking games, pub excursions and the travellers (and staff) were social and offered to take us on day trips. SO worth staying in backpackers instead of a hotel!! My only gripe was my toilet desperately needed a clean, otherwise 10/10 :) thanks for a great trip xx

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
2.9

I called the hostel informing I would arrive between midnight and 1am.I arrived there at 12:30am and simply none was there. I kept calling the receptionist and he didn't pick up the phone and replied me. The guy from the bar downstairs who showed up and told me to pick a bed. Everything was disgusting and super dirty. I left the hostel at 1:30am and the rude receptionist texted me saying that he was at a nightclub with a guest. He even wanted to charge me for the resrvation. dont even book

26th Aug 2016
7.1

It's a normal hostal according with the price that you pay. Actually, the great reason that I suggest you to choose it instead of other is its manager. He's unbelievable friendly and kind, and he will creat a great atmosphere in its terrace, which it's a lovely place to hang out and eventually going to a party with him and his friends. We appreciated it so much and it's something no commun to find!

25th Aug 2016
3.4

The place was dirty (dirty floor, things around, COCHROACHES). There's a bar on the top of the building runned by the hostel guys, they played music all night long. When we woke up in the morning (8:30 pm) there was no one in the reception, and that is non professional because it's a hostel not a bar.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

This place is super basic, but as soon as I got there I felt so relaxed. Arif is THE most accommodating person, he went above and beyond to help us! I'd recommend bringing earplugs though, because the party doesn't stop until sunrise at least..

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
4.0

Dirty and deserted. The place was filthy and we were the only people there. They still gave us a horrible room. Most of the toilets don't have toilet seats. No one was there when we tried to check in so sat outside for an hour. Paid for 2 nights but only stayed one it was so bad. Definitely no reason to stay there.