Bodrum Backpackers

Rating 608 Total Reviews
Rating 608 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

Stayed here got 3 nights and was an amazing experience! The hostel manager, Arif, is the friendliest and most welcoming manager I've met yet. Naif, the bartender in the Pub downstairs is equally an amazing character.

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
3.1

When I booked for this hostel I chose a 2 bed dorm. Upon arrival I found the manager and owner friendly but obviously quite drunk. The manager showed me to a filthy dorm with unmade beds and what looked like used unwashed bedding. There were old cigarette butts on the floor. I'm pleased I only paid a deposit as I quickly left and found a lovely little hotel next door called Kilavus Hotel on Ataturk Street. Half the price and own room with en suite!