7.9
Very Good 599 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 599 Total Reviews
Bodrum Backpackers Located at 37B Ataturk Street, , Bodrum.
Turkey
Bodrum 37B Ataturk Street
79% 599
37.0342653 27.4352324
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Staff are superfriendly and location is amazing. I mean location is really good. Location , location, location :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Had a great time at Bodrum backpackers, The staff are so accomodating and sociable.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016
2.9

I called the hostel informing I would arrive between midnight and 1am.I arrived there at 12:30am and simply none was there. I kept calling the receptionist and he didn't pick up the phone and replied me. The guy from the bar downstairs who showed up and told me to pick a bed. Everything was disgusting and super dirty. I left the hostel at 1:30am and the rude receptionist texted me saying that he was at a nightclub with a guest. He even wanted to charge me for the resrvation. dont even book

26th Aug 2016
7.1

It's a normal hostal according with the price that you pay. Actually, the great reason that I suggest you to choose it instead of other is its manager. He's unbelievable friendly and kind, and he will creat a great atmosphere in its terrace, which it's a lovely place to hang out and eventually going to a party with him and his friends. We appreciated it so much and it's something no commun to find!

25th Aug 2016
3.4

The place was dirty (dirty floor, things around, COCHROACHES). There's a bar on the top of the building runned by the hostel guys, they played music all night long. When we woke up in the morning (8:30 pm) there was no one in the reception, and that is non professional because it's a hostel not a bar.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

This place is super basic, but as soon as I got there I felt so relaxed. Arif is THE most accommodating person, he went above and beyond to help us! I'd recommend bringing earplugs though, because the party doesn't stop until sunrise at least..

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
4.0

Dirty and deserted. The place was filthy and we were the only people there. They still gave us a horrible room. Most of the toilets don't have toilet seats. No one was there when we tried to check in so sat outside for an hour. Paid for 2 nights but only stayed one it was so bad. Definitely no reason to stay there.

31st Jul 2016

Eventhough staff is very nice and helpful, facilities need to be improved. There is no AC in the rooms. It is a cheap option for socialising and basic shelter.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
5.7

My room was so hot and the fan did nothing. It only blew on one bed in the whole room. The staff were friendly but not particularly helpful. It was in an ok spot, but not amazing. i would recommend paying just a tiny bit more and stay in a hotel with aircon, comfortable beds and clean bathrooms.

14th Jul 2016
6.6

Nice social atmosphere, but facilities need to be improved