Bohemia Barcelona Reviews

Gran de Gracia 123, Barcelona, Spain

I would prefer at least a part time or full time staff on duty that sometime a guest would need for some help or some informations in case it needed

When I came to Bohemia Barcelona hostel, nobody was there to open the entrance door, so I called on phone number from my email reservation, after one hour came a man to tell me that he cant find my reservation in the system. I did my reservation correctly, I received confirmation email and they charged the deposit from my bank account. But they never gave me any accomodation and they did not refund my deposit, they never answered any of my emails.

• 7th May 2015