6.6
Good 28 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 28 Total Reviews
Bohemia Barcelona Located at Gran de Gracia 123, , Barcelona.
Bohemia Barcelona
    Rooms available

• janethcasta3528
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
30th Sep 2015

The place is very welcoming and super nice. Sandra is a very friendly and attentive to every need brutal hostess. The public areas are very cool, especially the terrace and is ideally located in the Gracia district.

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2015
7.1

I would prefer at least a part time or full time staff on duty that sometime a guest would need for some help or some informations in case it needed

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
7th May 2015
2.0

When I came to Bohemia Barcelona hostel, nobody was there to open the entrance door, so I called on phone number from my email reservation, after one hour came a man to tell me that he cant find my reservation in the system. I did my reservation correctly, I received confirmation email and they charged the deposit from my bank account. But they never gave me any accomodation and they did not refund my deposit, they never answered any of my emails.