Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To the moment to request a reservation(reserve), the same one will have to be guaranteed by means of 40% payment pre-with a checking deposit, credit card or, in case of having a current account opened in the hotel, a guarantee written by the company specifying the expenses for which will answer the same one (housing y/o extras). In case of company it is necessary to to request the opening of a current account
The cancellations of individual reservations(reserves) will have to be effected(to be carried out) 72hs. Before the date of I arrive. In opposite case it will be invoiced a night of housing, including the corresponding VAT. The remaining nights they will be cancelled automatically without any cargo. · Once effected(carried out) a blockade of rooms, they will have to take complete. In case of nominating and that is not fulfilled with the same one, the nights not used they will be given of it(he,she) goes down automatically. · When rooms are nominated, specially for blockades, they will be able to be re-nominated but in case of cancelling the reservation(reserve), it(he,she) does not return to the blockade, but it is cancelled automatically. BOHEMIAN GOOD AIRS HOTEL is reserved the right to alter the tariffs informed in the present agreement, depending on possible variations of taxes and rates, as well as exchange variations. Providing that an alteration is realized in the tariff, the client will be immediately informed, respecting the value of it any reserves already confirmed
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.