Bohemian Lofts Backpackers Reviews

41 Trill Road, Observatory, Cape Town, South Africa

Hostel is great! Staff are extremely friendly. The only but is that wifi doesn't reach some bedrooms. Other than that, awesome!

I had a problem having shower, it was kind of blocked and got flooded very quick. Though the staff gave me the key to other room to have shower. The other thing I didnt liked is that I booked a room with a private shower, but when I got there it seems they didnt have this room available anymore. Apart of this, the place is ok for a backpacker hostel. A bit expensive for what they offer, but in CPT it seems all of them are a bit pricey.

• 14th Dec 2012

Congenial hostel in Observatory. Helpful staff and nice, clean rooms.

Both receptionists that I encountered on my stay were extremely nice and helpful. They told us about different options for what to do in Cape Town and then called to make the arrangements for us. They also were very nice about adding a third bed to a double room. Really enjoyed my stay!

Obz is a fantastic community of artists and students; creativity is in the air. The owner of the Bohemian Lofts is fantastic, and the facilities secure and clean. I'd stay here for a bit anytime.

• 2nd Feb 2012

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your kind remarks. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we can welcome you back again in the future. Warm Regards Mel - Owner