Boho Hostel Reviews

'Cycas' Guzeppi Xerri, St Julians, St. Julians, Malta

This was definitely the best hostel I've stayed in! I had so much fun and the staff were so helpful and friendly. My single issue was that there was no microwave in the kitchen. Obviously NOT a big deal, but when grocery shopping or deciding whether or not to bring home leftovers, it's something to keep in mind. Everything else was fantastic!

• 5th Apr 2014

Good atmosphere guys, keep it up! Ivaginary world! (:

• 4th Feb 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back. The staff were welcoming, friendly and were always more than happy to offer advice about the area. I wish I could've stayed longer!

• 12th Jan 2014

Super staff, great atmosphere.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Estonia

I loved it! Great place to stay. The pick up service is awesome

Very good atmosphere and very kind and helpful staff :-) The room was very cosy. It was far enough from the busy center but close enough to walk to the seaside. There was a nice garden and the common BBQ breakfast was cool. Thanks for the best vegetarian cheef "Francesco" who make the sausages and bacon :D And the tortilla from Luna was also very good! The boss Penny was very helpful and professional. Thanks to BOHO for make a nice stay for us! I hope we will see them soon in Budapest! R&B

Great atmosphere, clean and confortable! I had a very nice stay at Boho. I will definitely recomend it!

• 28th Oct 2013