Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

I've already recommended this place to friends and family. The room was clean, basic but lovely and quiet too. Maids cleaned and tidied every day which was an unexpected surprise. All the staff were helpful and spoke great English. Boulangerie opposite did great pastries. It was a 5 min walk from the metro and I felt very safe walking back late at night which was a new experience for paris! will be staying again soon :)

• 29th Dec 2014

Old building, apartments refreshed but still old fashionade. The surrondings are secure, but there are not many options of restaurants (many closed- Holidays?) But it has a friendly staff, good breakfast, not far from metro station, 2 supermarkets around and many drug stores

Hostel is located far from the city center, you always have to go by metro with 2-3 line changes. But neighborhood is good and safe. Rooms are very small. You can't use the kitchen, even to prepare coffee. But it clean.

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was very clean, it smelled nice, it had friendly staff, and the place is well secured. There was a TV in the room and the internet worked well. The room I stayed in was tiny, but this wasn't a problem for me. My main concern was cleancliness, and in that aspect, I am a very satisfied customer!

Very good place!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Peru

The hotel is very, very nice, but they have a real problem with their weak wifi connection.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Romania

The hostel was under construction whilst we were there however we spent one night there and enjoyed it. The room was lovely, tiny bathroom however big enough for what you need it for. Very close to a metro station and lovely staff. Would definitely stay there again!

Paris is an expensive city. On the good side the wifi in this facility was excellent. (I always look for something good to say in a review.) It is a bit out of the way and overpriced. I wouldn't have minded but the walls were paper thin and the noise from the surrounds (nothing extreme - just people coming and going) made sleeping difficult. Surely that defeats the purpose. I found myself wishing I had booked a group room in a hostel with thicker walls. I would have got more sleep.

They were renovating the hotel so we, a couple, were put in two seperate rooms. So much for a romantic weekend in Paris.

We spent a weekend in this hotel. It was OK, there's nothing to complain about. Our room was on the top floor. Very small but it doesn't matter, it was clean and we were just sleeping in the hotel. There is no wall above the door between the bedroom and the bathroom, so basically the room and the bathroom (with the toilet) is one area. Weird. The staff is very friendly, location is also OK, just a few minutes walk for the next metro station.

• 12th Sep 2014