Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

The hostel is great, but the location not so much, it is close to a mall but there are not any bars close, also I think their target are not backpackers.

The staff were very friendly and the hotel is in a lovely neighbourhood however I wasn't able to sleep at all as it was extremely noisy in the corridoor outside my room. All night I was disturbed by people loudly slamming doors, yelling and moving around. I was exhausted the next day. I actually came out of my room and asked the other guests to keep the noise down but they carried on for hours and hours.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, speaking very good English when our French failed us! The room was clean and comfortable, with a little balcony overlooking the street below. Our only small gripe was that we were only provided with one key for a double room, but this was easy enough to work around for a weekend stay. Would definitely stay there again.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Very relaxing stay, friendly and helpful staff. Would stay again.

The hotel was decent, I was expecting a bit more but since it was Paris it was expected. The only things that could have been better would have been if the night time receptionist could have been a little more helpful, he kept people waiting and didn't really know a lot of things but we managed. Other than that it was really hot and no fans were available for the rooms, it was very difficult to fall asleep but at the same time the temperature was exceptionally high.

Very welcoming and an awesome place to stay

• 7th May 2015

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay! I neglected to send an email specifying that our double room should also have a double bed rather than twin (which you should do if you book a double) and the receptionist was able to switch us over. The walls are a bit thin so it can be noisy sometimes, but I didn't find this too problematic. Short walk from a metro stop so you can get around Paris alright. There are places to eat nearby as well. Our room was on the small side but comfy and clean.

It is a hotel with the necessary. All are very friendly and everything is very clean. The problem is that is a bit far from the metro, but the neighborhood is excellent. Besides being beautiful. It has many restaurants in the vicinity. Loved staying in this hotel.