Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

lt was nice staying here, very safe area just a little far from the attractions and everything was okay.

This hotel is good for a quick stay but it's very noisy due to thin walls and loud plumbing.

Small but wonderful private room, TV was a nice bonus considering the price. A bit of a hike to the Metro, but the neighborhood was lovely, with plenty of bakeries, fruit stands, and restaurants, plus a supermarket and wine store all within 5 minutes wall.

The location is about a 40 minute metro ride to the center of Paris which kind of stinks. The room was nice but it was a bit outdated and the bed was quite uncomfortable. Average stay for the price.

Nice place, far from the city center but 10- minutes walk from metro station. Our single rooms were very small but clean. Just what you need to spend a night in Paris. Staff helpfull and smiling. As we spent only one night in Paris we did not have time to explore more.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Poland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would like to leave my special thanks to the hotel´s staff. They help us with everything that I and my wife needed. They were very kind with us, because we made our check-out at 11am, but we still had an entire day in Paris and we did not have a place to safe our baggage. They allowed that we keep our baggage in hotel at no charge.

• 17th May 2014

The hotel is located in a small local quiet community and I felt safe around. Though the hotel looks a bit far from the center of Paris on the map, it only takes 10 mins to walk to the metro and another 15 mins to go to the heart of Paris. The hotel is very clean and bright with big windows. The room also has a hair dryer, which I appreciated a lot. The hotel is of great value of money and I would definitely stay here again to avoid the busy crowd.

The staff here is super nice and I really appreciated them speaking with me in French rather than switching to English even though they knew I'm from the states. The rooms are nice, bed was a little hard but if you're exhausted from walking around Paris all day it doesn't really matter. Breakfast was excellent and the woman who works there is very nice. The location was good as well, lots of cafes and restaurants around it and about 5 minutes from the metro. I'd stay here again.

very kind (and good-looking) staff, great location, clean and comfortable room! will be there again :)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice and helpful staff! Good facilities, such as an opportunity to buy breakfust and buy a cold bottle of water for only 1 euro. Small, pretty and clean rooms and they had everything for you needs.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Finland

It was one night staying in Paris.Hotel is located 3min walk from the nearest Metro station, Louise Michel (line3-green). It is only few stopes to the city centre,which is an advantege. The staff was the biggest advantage for me, because it was possible to check in before 3pm (I arrived at 11am and I was bale to go to my room,without any problems). I booked a sigle room, which was small,with toilet and shower in the same room,so it was quite unusual for me. Bed was comfortable and the room clean

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I was lucky because I only booked on the day I arrived, so I got a big discount. But as I know the regular prices I have to say, the value for money is poor. In my single room 'with private bathroom', there was a toilet, a shower and a sink in the middle in the room out in the open, the furniture werde old and not sturdy. And the announced '5 minute walk to the metro' might work for very sportive people. On the bright side: the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming!!

This is perfect! Such a great hotel with so little price! I recommend to all of you!