Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

I definitely recommend this to (younger) people who like to citytrip and do it cheaply. The hostel provides all basic needs and above all, during the month of August there is no obliged parking fee in Levallois-Perret! It's also very closeby to a subway so u can easily reach the centre of Paris within 10-15min.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

It was really Nice Days.

Very nice hotel, the staff was really welcoming. Breakfast was good, nothing out of the ordinary but good for 6 euros. It's about 7 minutes from the nearest metro station and then about 10 or 15 minutes to the city center.

Pretty good hotel for the price. About a 40 minute walk from the heart of paris though. So take that in consideration

Excellent, friendly staff. Very clean room, with big windows,big double bed, towels,free WiFi, good bathroom facilities in a quiet neighborhood. The locations wasn't very convenient since we had to travel 40 min per day to reach well-known monuments (i.e. Louvre museum). Close to the tube station. There was no variety in the breakfast, but it was pretty good. We arrived early in the morning to catch the day and the check in was at 3 pm. We weren't aware of that since it was nowhere written!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Greece

it is a very nice place. The fee is reasonable, the stuff is quite nice and helpful. Recommended

• 5th Aug 2014
  • China
  • Couple, 41+

This was an okay stay. Wouldn't stay there again just cause it was in a boring neighborhood and the staff wasn't very nice. Also the other guests weren't up for socializing. It was clean and private and all, but not ideal for a traveler looking to meet people

Absolutely wonderful.hotel. Everything I could want while in Paris. Thank you so much!

• 21st Jul 2014

lt was nice staying here, very safe area just a little far from the attractions and everything was okay.

The stay was great, the staff helped us with everything we needed. Totally recomend the hotel

This hotel is good for a quick stay but it's very noisy due to thin walls and loud plumbing.

Small but wonderful private room, TV was a nice bonus considering the price. A bit of a hike to the Metro, but the neighborhood was lovely, with plenty of bakeries, fruit stands, and restaurants, plus a supermarket and wine store all within 5 minutes wall.

The location is about a 40 minute metro ride to the center of Paris which kind of stinks. The room was nice but it was a bit outdated and the bed was quite uncomfortable. Average stay for the price.

This hotel is okay. It's not a hostel, so it's not exactly the right place for young travelers (most of the people staying when my friends and I were there were older). The location is near a mall and other nice cafes. But it's about a 5-10 minute walk to the metro station and another 10-15 minute ride to the city center. But the hotel was clean (a little small though), overall no major complaints. I'd take this place if there really wasn't any other nice places available.

Nice place, far from the city center but 10- minutes walk from metro station. Our single rooms were very small but clean. Just what you need to spend a night in Paris. Staff helpfull and smiling. As we spent only one night in Paris we did not have time to explore more.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Poland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would like to leave my special thanks to the hotel´s staff. They help us with everything that I and my wife needed. They were very kind with us, because we made our check-out at 11am, but we still had an entire day in Paris and we did not have a place to safe our baggage. They allowed that we keep our baggage in hotel at no charge.

• 17th May 2014

The hotel is located in a small local quiet community and I felt safe around. Though the hotel looks a bit far from the center of Paris on the map, it only takes 10 mins to walk to the metro and another 15 mins to go to the heart of Paris. The hotel is very clean and bright with big windows. The room also has a hair dryer, which I appreciated a lot. The hotel is of great value of money and I would definitely stay here again to avoid the busy crowd.

The staff here is super nice and I really appreciated them speaking with me in French rather than switching to English even though they knew I'm from the states. The rooms are nice, bed was a little hard but if you're exhausted from walking around Paris all day it doesn't really matter. Breakfast was excellent and the woman who works there is very nice. The location was good as well, lots of cafes and restaurants around it and about 5 minutes from the metro. I'd stay here again.

very kind (and good-looking) staff, great location, clean and comfortable room! will be there again :)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice and helpful staff! Good facilities, such as an opportunity to buy breakfust and buy a cold bottle of water for only 1 euro. Small, pretty and clean rooms and they had everything for you needs.

• 16th Apr 2014