Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

I was lucky because I only booked on the day I arrived, so I got a big discount. But as I know the regular prices I have to say, the value for money is poor. In my single room 'with private bathroom', there was a toilet, a shower and a sink in the middle in the room out in the open, the furniture werde old and not sturdy. And the announced '5 minute walk to the metro' might work for very sportive people. On the bright side: the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming!!

This is perfect! Such a great hotel with so little price! I recommend to all of you!

It was a nice place for the first night in Paris, however it was a bit out of the way to get to things, and a little hard to find at first. However nothing a short bus ride couldn't fix, overall it was nice and if I wanted a quiet trip to Paris I would certainly return

Very nice hostel/hotel. Everything was clean and tidy, the guy at reception was very helpful and nice to talk to. 5-10 min walk to the nearest metro. While, located far from the city center, it is nice and quiet district.

This hotel is an incredible deal (we'll be bragging about it for a while). The double-bed rooms are on the smaller side, but are clean, warm, safe, and perfectly functional. The rooms on the sixth floor have two balconies and nice views. The hotel staff was unbelievably helpful.The neighborhood around the hotel is very safe (the ~7 minute walk from the metro at midnight each night felt fine). Nearby, of note,there's a market (Sun, Tues, Fri), patisserie & 2 fruit stands. This place is a steal.

• 4th Jan 2014

This hostel/hotel has been the best so far on our Eurotrip! About an hour's walk to the Eiffel Tower, however is in a fantastic part of Paris. Even has a patisserie across the road!! Would definitely stay here again.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Great place to stay. The room is confortable, not small, the staff is polite and helpful and the price was nice. I recommend.

I really liked

• 29th Dec 2013

Great Hotel, small, but comfy and clean rooms. Nice staff and close to a metro station.

• 27th Dec 2013

Perfect for one or two nights, ofcourse for youth is perfect...and the price is good

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Besides the localization, the hotel is very good. The staff is very nice and it is very cheap. The rooms are very, very clean and there are a lot of restaurants, bakeries and other little markets were you can buy food. Recommended.

• 22nd Dec 2013

I stayed only for one night, was looking for a nice and secure place to stay in Paris by myself. It was a really nice place, the room was small, but I think it's enough for one person. It wasn't so hard to get there or out of there by metro, the station is really close. Also, the streets in the area really nice, even just for taking a short walk at night. There are a lot of shops and restaurants around.

• 30th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Very good place for the price, the area where is located is secure and nice, it takes like half an hour by walking from there to arc de triunf. The girl that gives breakfast is so nice and happy all the time. I recommend the Hotel.