Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

I would like to leave my special thanks to the hotel´s staff. They help us with everything that I and my wife needed. They were very kind with us, because we made our check-out at 11am, but we still had an entire day in Paris and we did not have a place to safe our baggage. They allowed that we keep our baggage in hotel at no charge.

• 17th May 2014

The hotel is located in a small local quiet community and I felt safe around. Though the hotel looks a bit far from the center of Paris on the map, it only takes 10 mins to walk to the metro and another 15 mins to go to the heart of Paris. The hotel is very clean and bright with big windows. The room also has a hair dryer, which I appreciated a lot. The hotel is of great value of money and I would definitely stay here again to avoid the busy crowd.

The staff here is super nice and I really appreciated them speaking with me in French rather than switching to English even though they knew I'm from the states. The rooms are nice, bed was a little hard but if you're exhausted from walking around Paris all day it doesn't really matter. Breakfast was excellent and the woman who works there is very nice. The location was good as well, lots of cafes and restaurants around it and about 5 minutes from the metro. I'd stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »