Boissiere Reviews

53 Rue Jean Jaurès, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

The staff here is super nice and I really appreciated them speaking with me in French rather than switching to English even though they knew I'm from the states. The rooms are nice, bed was a little hard but if you're exhausted from walking around Paris all day it doesn't really matter. Breakfast was excellent and the woman who works there is very nice. The location was good as well, lots of cafes and restaurants around it and about 5 minutes from the metro. I'd stay here again.

very kind (and good-looking) staff, great location, clean and comfortable room! will be there again :)

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice and helpful staff! Good facilities, such as an opportunity to buy breakfust and buy a cold bottle of water for only 1 euro. Small, pretty and clean rooms and they had everything for you needs.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Finland

It was one night staying in Paris.Hotel is located 3min walk from the nearest Metro station, Louise Michel (line3-green). It is only few stopes to the city centre,which is an advantege. The staff was the biggest advantage for me, because it was possible to check in before 3pm (I arrived at 11am and I was bale to go to my room,without any problems). I booked a sigle room, which was small,with toilet and shower in the same room,so it was quite unusual for me. Bed was comfortable and the room clean

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Poland

I was lucky because I only booked on the day I arrived, so I got a big discount. But as I know the regular prices I have to say, the value for money is poor. In my single room 'with private bathroom', there was a toilet, a shower and a sink in the middle in the room out in the open, the furniture werde old and not sturdy. And the announced '5 minute walk to the metro' might work for very sportive people. On the bright side: the staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming!!

1 2 Next » last »