Bologna Center Town Reviews

Via Guglielmo Marconi 28, Bologna, Italy

First of all this place was VERY difficult for me to find, the directions I was given were very vague. The bnb is just kind of a floor in an office building but the rooms are clean and spacious as are the bathrooms. Mario wasn't overtly friendly but he got me checked in early which appreciated and oriented me to where we were in the city with a map. Overall good but not awesome.

Thanks for the review, I do not know why you had trouble finding the place (the only one) There is a way and a precise number, just to get to the only number, have given a negative vote, to an oversight You To. Thanks anyway.

Excellent bed and breakfast. We only had on night here as we were flying out the next day but was very happy. Large bedroom, very clean, new bathroom facilities and a nice breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Context: 2 nights, double room How to find: easy, right on a main street Reception: Just one nice guy handed us a map and our key :) Room: IKEA-style furniture but awesome high ceiling old building. Seventh floor (w/ elevator). Bed/Sleep: Very good, not alot of noise around Breakfast: Included, brought to the room, very good traditionnal breakfast Wifi: Included

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts