Bologna Center Town Reviews

Via Guglielmo Marconi 28, Bologna, Italy

Very nice B&B - stayed there four times. Rooms spacious and clean. Happily recommend to anyone.

• 18th May 2015

This guesthouse is a nice place to stay for a night or two. There is an elevator in the building, so no problem if you have a heavy bag. The owner, Mario, is super friendly, the rooms and the bathrooms are clean, spacious and brand new, the location is perfect if you want to explore the old town. The breakfast provided to the room was more than we could eat! After check-out we left our bag and came back to pick it up on our way to the railway station. Recommended!

First of all this place was VERY difficult for me to find, the directions I was given were very vague. The bnb is just kind of a floor in an office building but the rooms are clean and spacious as are the bathrooms. Mario wasn't overtly friendly but he got me checked in early which appreciated and oriented me to where we were in the city with a map. Overall good but not awesome.

Thanks for the review, I do not know why you had trouble finding the place (the only one) There is a way and a precise number, just to get to the only number, have given a negative vote, to an oversight You To. Thanks anyway.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts