Bologna Center Town Reviews

Via Guglielmo Marconi 28, Bologna, Italy

The place is really nice and clean, wifi works perfectly. The owner is nice and helpful but could speak better English. Good idea would be to open the kitchen to the guests or make a common room.

Better than some a lot of hotels that we stayed with in Italy!

For a private room this is good value for money. The location is just a walk away from Bologna Centrale and conviniently near a supermarket and many restruants and takeaways. The room was very spacious and included a large double bed, wardrobe, desk, TV and fan. Mario was very nice and helpful providing me with maps of the city and delivering breakfast to my door every morning. Recommend this b&b to anyone looking for somewhere quiet to relax during their stay in Bologna.

A really great b&b, easily accessible from the train station and right next door to a large supermarket. Our room was very clean, air conditioned and huge for the price we paid! We were given loads of recommendations for where to eat traditional Bolognese food and gelato - both of which we tried and were amazing! Were also served a massive, traditional Italian breakfast in our room each morning. Would definitely recommend!

This hostel was really good the only thing is that there's no common room so we don't interact with the other people in the hostel! But it was very clean, the staff was nice, they offer a really nice breakfast and is in the center! It has a supermarket really close to the hostel if you want to buy food!

No real staff on hand, which is fine but just know this before you go. Showers and rooms were great. Location was in the middle of the centre of the city and the train station.

Really nice accommodationI loved my stay there. Map was really helpful as well

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

flawless service! I don't know anyone going to Bologna but if I did I'd recommend Bologna Center Town

This hostel was great! Close to the train station (10 minutes walking), very clean and modern. Mario is a very kind host and breakfast is excellent! I strongly advice this hostel.

Great place to stay in Bologna! Good price, location & very clean/nice bathrooms. Mario is a great host! Very helpful. Breakfast in morning, as well. Definitely recommend.

As far as the price goes, this is one of the better hostels ive been in. Beds are very comfortable, the breakfast is very good and the location is very perfectly place halfway between the train station and the town center.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts