Bologna Center Town Reviews

Via Guglielmo Marconi 28, Bologna, Italy

No real staff on hand, which is fine but just know this before you go. Showers and rooms were great. Location was in the middle of the centre of the city and the train station.

Really nice accommodationI loved my stay there. Map was really helpful as well

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

flawless service! I don't know anyone going to Bologna but if I did I'd recommend Bologna Center Town

This hostel was great! Close to the train station (10 minutes walking), very clean and modern. Mario is a very kind host and breakfast is excellent! I strongly advice this hostel.

Great place to stay in Bologna! Good price, location & very clean/nice bathrooms. Mario is a great host! Very helpful. Breakfast in morning, as well. Definitely recommend.

As far as the price goes, this is one of the better hostels ive been in. Beds are very comfortable, the breakfast is very good and the location is very perfectly place halfway between the train station and the town center.

Very nice B&B - stayed there four times. Rooms spacious and clean. Happily recommend to anyone.

• 18th May 2015

A very nice B&B with a great Italian breakfast. Staff is very welcoming and warm!

Place was spotlessly clean. More like a B&B than a hostel. Host doesn't speak much English, however he does deliver your breakfast to your bedroom! Lovely views and in a quite location,however there is echo down the hallway from the other guests rooms.

This guesthouse is a nice place to stay for a night or two. There is an elevator in the building, so no problem if you have a heavy bag. The owner, Mario, is super friendly, the rooms and the bathrooms are clean, spacious and brand new, the location is perfect if you want to explore the old town. The breakfast provided to the room was more than we could eat! After check-out we left our bag and came back to pick it up on our way to the railway station. Recommended!

First of all this place was VERY difficult for me to find, the directions I was given were very vague. The bnb is just kind of a floor in an office building but the rooms are clean and spacious as are the bathrooms. Mario wasn't overtly friendly but he got me checked in early which appreciated and oriented me to where we were in the city with a map. Overall good but not awesome.

Thanks for the review, I do not know why you had trouble finding the place (the only one) There is a way and a precise number, just to get to the only number, have given a negative vote, to an oversight You To. Thanks anyway.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts