9.0
9.0
Superb 299 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Male, 41+
31st Mar 2017

I would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for no frills accommodation close to the city centre. I will book in here again if I make a repeat visit to Bologna. It met my needs perfectly.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
24th Jan 2017

The hostel is ideally situated, just 10 minutes walk from the main square. It's in a lovely old building. The room I was initially given was very small, with a tiny window, and right beside the bathroom. I asked for a different room, and the host allowed me to move to a much larger, sunnier room with a huge window. The only other comment I have is that it would be nice to have an electric kettle in the room to make tea.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

We enjoyed the stay and the breakfast. The place is clean and in good location. We also received good advices from the owner Regards