9.0
9.0
Superb 297 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Male, 41+
31st Mar 2017

I would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for no frills accommodation close to the city centre. I will book in here again if I make a repeat visit to Bologna. It met my needs perfectly.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
24th Jan 2017

The hostel is ideally situated, just 10 minutes walk from the main square. It's in a lovely old building. The room I was initially given was very small, with a tiny window, and right beside the bathroom. I asked for a different room, and the host allowed me to move to a much larger, sunnier room with a huge window. The only other comment I have is that it would be nice to have an electric kettle in the room to make tea.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

We enjoyed the stay and the breakfast. The place is clean and in good location. We also received good advices from the owner Regards

23rd Nov 2016

If you speak Brazilian Portuguese, the owner can help you a lot

26th Oct 2016

We stayed at this hostel only for a night but enough to say those things: Location was pretty good near the city center but it is very hard to find the hostel. There is a tiny sign but it is almost impossible to see it. Beside that the hostel is nice. The guy (i guess the owner) prepared us an amazing breakfast and we had it in our room. Bathrooms were pretty clean. But the bed in our room was very noisy. We couldnt even move without making a noise. Overall it was a good stay. We like that place