Bologna Old Town Reviews

Via A. Rubbiani n. 2, Bologna, Italy

Very nice and clean hostel. Conveniently located, being just a short walk from the centre. Very clean bedroom and bathroom facilities. Breakfast was also very nice. Seemed a little quiet, but at least this meant it was nice and peaceful with no disturbances. The host was very nice and accommodating. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Excellent stay with a very accommodating host, thanks to whom I was able to practice my Italian! I recommend it to the world.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Awesome place! I would recommend this place to everybody. Andrea was very helpful. Cheers...

Wonderful place. Perfect location , clean room and bathrooms , the staff was very polite and we had amaizing breakfast in the bed. I would visit them again for sure! Saluti cordiali da Bulgaria !

• 17th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

A really lovely bed and breakfast in a perfect location, just a stones throw away from the city centre - so it was really easy to access everything we wanted to see in the short time we stayed. The room was very large and had been decorated nicely, the bed was really comfortable and the room was really clean. The bathrooms were clean and large, with good showers and a hairdryer and soap provided which was nice. Breakfast was nice and more food than expected!

• 19th Apr 2015

Very nice, quiet, clean, and great location in town.

• 3rd Apr 2015