Bom Fim Hostel Reviews

Rua Felipe Camarao, 60, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Very nice hostel, I've stayed in a few hostels in Porto Alegre, this one was by far the best.

Uninterested staff. No atmosphere going on. Noise from nextdoor. No electricity in the rooms (extention cords on extention cord etc) All together a bad experience. I checked out and moved to another hostel. The description of the hostel on the main page does not reflect my experience. One positive point...very secure, there are cameras everywhere (Big Brother). And it´s clean...the cleaning lady starts at 7am with lost of enthusiasm. Great if you are a morning person. I will never go back.

View all Porto Alegre Hostels