Bom Fim Hostel Reviews

Rua Felipe Camarao, 60, Porto Alegre, Brazil

Uninterested staff. No atmosphere going on. Noise from nextdoor. No electricity in the rooms (extention cords on extention cord etc) All together a bad experience. I checked out and moved to another hostel. The description of the hostel on the main page does not reflect my experience. One positive point...very secure, there are cameras everywhere (Big Brother). And it´s clean...the cleaning lady starts at 7am with lost of enthusiasm. Great if you are a morning person. I will never go back.

Nice hostel, quite large and found it difficult to really meet people, not a lot of atmosphere but is very clean and within walking distance to historical centre.

We booked a double bed private in advance, but the hostel didn't know anything about our booking. Private rooms were full so we were offered an empty six-person dorm at a fair discount. Hostel staff was really friendly in getting us around. Hostel is clean, breakfast was basic. There is also a bar that offers some pizza's at reasonable prices, but didn't try it. City center is a 30 minute walk.

Great staff, great pool, easy to get to everything and nice dorm rooms! One of the best I've stayed in!

I stayed in bom fim hostel for 2 nights. it costs around 10 r$ from the bus terminal. you can get to the centro on foot. it just takes 15~20mins on foot. staffs are really nice and helpful but they don't have proper touristic information like visible map and so on. I saw first time 14 beds dorm there and most of the people were brasilian. it seems there're not many foreigners in that city. breakfast was worst I've ever had in around 8 hostels in brasil, but it's okay though

Amazing location and very helpful staff. It was really great to find a hostel with Air Conditioning during summer peak! Also, the balcony in the top floor is really beaultiful and perfect for meeting people and chating all night long.

View all Porto Alegre Hostels