Superb 208 Total Reviews
Superb 208 Total Reviews
Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel Located at 816 Haywood Road, , Asheville.
USA
Asheville NC NC 28806 816 Haywood Road
94% 208
35.5787240 -82.5947770
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

Very satisfied. Would definately recommend this place to someone who wants to same some $$$ and find a decent place.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Bon Paul was everything I wanted in a hostel; clean, on the smaller side, and mellow. Felt like I was in my own home! The hostel is located near great bars, restaurants, and an organic market. Great location! Great hostel! The price is right!

2nd Apr 2016

Love the location - walking distance to a lot of great bars, restaurants & coffee shops. $6 Uber Ride Downtown. As for the staff - I only met Chris, but he was very helpful with restaurant suggestions & things to do. Only 2 full bathrooms, so shower could get backed up depending on what time everybody gets started. Also isn't a very lively hostel, the common area is limited and there aren't hostel-planned events. But I enjoyed my stay and will be back! Recommended.

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2016
8.0

Great location, definitely the most home-ish hostel I've been to (on three continents)--though that's both + and -. Overall and long story short, were I to return to the city with two hostels I'd choose this one I know and trust before trying the other.

19th Feb 2016

Great house hostel in West Asheville. Beds are super comfy and the neighborhood is cool. Coffee, restaurants, and bars within steps and ~6$ uber to downtown. They don't really have group activities which would be ideal but a solid place to stay.

• USA, Male, 41+
14th Feb 2016

Great facility and staff!

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

Had a great night. Cool people and great location (although it's not downtown). This was my first hostel so it was a little hard to sleep in the dorm and the shower seemed a little iffy, but I'm new to this.

• Zinzi
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2015

Great hostel, felt like home! The staff is really friendly and helpfull. Would def go back there! Location is perfect. The bus will only cost you 1 dollar to get around Asheville.

14th Dec 2015

We left a pair of loafers under the bed after checkout. Chris an employee gave us a call and asked what we want to do about them. We asked if he could ship them and he sent us the bill by venmo. We thought it was very nice of him to do that.