Bondi Beachouse YHA Reviews

Corner Fletcher and Dellview Street, Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia

I stayed at a really nice 8 bed dorm with wooden floors and two big windows and spacious lockers. There were only a few showers/toilets on the floor but it wasn't a problem because the hostel was half empty. The kitchen could have had more pans and other kitchen stuff, it is quite small for a big hostel. The staff was nice and helpful. I would absolutely recommend to stay here if you want to stay outside of the city centre.

Had a great time while I stayed here. Great that they had free snorkel gear and fins as well as bodyboards! The stay was comfortable and even after I checked out they had great secure lockers downstairs to leave my bag in while I was at the beach.

Very clean and up to date. Not a party place but still able to meet people. Good location too

• 20th Apr 2014

The room are very good there is enough space but the bathroom and kitchen are not very clean. And in the locker room downstairs the use to smoke So the smoke come up and often I smell smoke when I was at the reception. ..

Great place to stay in Bondi, beaches right on your doorstep. Could do with a few more toilets and showers. Fantastic stay.