Bondi Beachouse YHA Reviews

Corner Fletcher and Dellview Street, Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia

Very nice place to stay. Short walk to the beach and the hostel itself is pretty nice. Good value and I would come back if I'm in bondi!

Very social hostel! Staying for only two nights in a hostel usually means that you dont really make such good friends, but this one was different! Very friendly and openmimned people. Really appreciated this!

• 2nd Sep 2015

I arrived by car so it was great that there was free off street parking close by! Very good location if you prefer to stay close to the beach and not too far away from the city centre. I asked the reception how far it was by bus to the centre and they said 20 min and was actually 40 min by express bus. Loved the tv room, Magic Mike!! Would definitely come back here.

Only stayed for one night so can't say much. Nice and clean hostel, not too expensive. Our room was a bit smelly but not sure if it was the hostel or the stuff my roommates had.

Great staff, friendly people, not that clean but really good location.

• 24th May 2015

It's a really cozy hostel with a great courtyard and rooftop terrace! Only 5-10 minute walk to Bondi Beach. A few bathrooms for that many people, but the rest makes up for it! Had a really good time here and I will stay here again when I return to Sydney!

Great hostel for the Bondi area. Good value for money and staff are super friendly!

We stayed in a private room which was very big but with a bunk bed and practically no furnishings at all. It was very loud so we had to wear earplugs every night as well as an eye mask to block out the light. The other guests were not rowdy apart from one night but it was mainly due to the single glazing windows. Womens bathrooms were clean but mens not so much. Good location for us as it was out the way but others may find it not central enough.

Shower each floor only 2cubical, hv to wait long for peak hour.