Bondi Shores Reviews

Level 1. 283 Bondi Road, Bondi, Sydney, Australia

The worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Not only is the place as clean as a garbage heap, it was full of crack heads an a crazy woman. Toilets were dirty an water running constantly, wasting water an killing the environment. Beds were all dented, uncomfortable and unclean. So unclean me an my friends slept in towels an hoodies. But we got free wifi in the room.. So that was good.

• 26th Jan 2016

staff were friendly, other people staying there were friendly and its only a 5 minute walk to bondi beach and a 10 minute bus ride from bondi junction. However it was quite dirty and unclean, there was a hole in my friend's dorm. The yha down the road is roughly the same price and seemed a lot nicer but if that is full up then bondi shires would be my secind choice.

Hostel was very poor all round, staff were slightly friendly but the rest was terrible. Dirty, cramped, extremely noisey, rooms in terrible condition, especially the beds and the showers were not clean.

• 14th Nov 2015