Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

We had a nice stay. I was expecting there to be rooftop access because of the pictures but there wasn't. :-( The room was much different than what I had expected because we were in the building next to the main hostel building. It was very nice and was it's own apartment but not what I was expecting based on the pictures so it was a little disappointing. They only take case payment, too.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to travellers. Despite its location is far enough from rhe nearest aubway station, tje service, the cleanliness and the staff were good.

Had a great stay at Bong house. Location was fantastic and on a great subway line.

• 25th Jun 2015

Do more cleaning, ok? The bed is smelly!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • China

No free washing machine and dryer, no free drink everyday and double check the address from their own webpage, some information here is not right. Good place

I like the people there, friendly and helpful! I have a great times in Bong house!! Thanks for everything!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • chewkimmy
  • Malaysia

Love that kind of small and yet warmly atmosphere especially the first night when Owner's friends invited me for light supper in korean traditional way.

The staffs are really nice and willing to provide help.

Its very warm and clean in this Hostel. The Staff is Friendly. Table in 1Floor could be bigger. Little things : The Adress"Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong..." is old? Someone told me, when i lost my way.

The two korean staff I met was Sharon and the other one who tours people were very very nice. Value for money. Would recommend it with fellow travellers. Thank you

• 29th Jan 2015