Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Its very warm and clean in this Hostel. The Staff is Friendly. Table in 1Floor could be bigger. Little things : The Adress"Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong..." is old? Someone told me, when i lost my way.

The two korean staff I met was Sharon and the other one who tours people were very very nice. Value for money. Would recommend it with fellow travellers. Thank you

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

Good place to crash, great location, just miss a little bit in commune areas but, hack, it's not that I spent too long at the hostel anyways...

thank you for staying Bong House. Hope to see you again~!

A++, as always, have a great time at Bonmg House!

Hi William, Thank you for choosing Bong House. We are glad that you enjoy the stays. Thank you for the good comment. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day~!

Staff is very nice and helpful ! Nice stay here.

Hi Claire, Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day~!

Enjoyed my stay at Bong House! Staff were friendly and helpful, and provided me with everything I needed.

Hi Fabian Kho, Thank you for your stay at Bong House. We really appreciate your review. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day.

Apart from the really bad "cheese" smell, I'd say the hostel was ok! Nothing really special about it. The HKG girl in the front desk is a sweet heart! Wouldn't stay there again thought...

Great neighborhood, and staff is really friendly

• 19th Sep 2014