Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Staff is very nice and helpful ! Nice stay here.

Great neighborhood, and staff is really friendly

• 19th Sep 2014

Great friendly place :) ideal for a short stay in Seoul! You won't find any better for their great prices :p and I can't believe the receptionist spoke my mother language (Portuguese) ^^.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Would have been better if the directions to the hostel is provided from GIMPO airport.

Not the worst hostel, but our experience was not great. They got our room wrong then asked us to pay more, before realising their mistake, then in the morning they were having a re-modelling of their kitchen so we were woken by loud noises. Also the shower/toilet/sink is in the same 2m X 2m room which the lady called "standard". It was not standard and I would be unlikely to stay there again. The location is very good though

A++; excellent value. I have been to this hostel several times over the years, and have always been very satisfied. I strongly recommend it.

We loved Minji who was very kind and nice to us. Thanks to the friendly people at Bong House, we had a great time:)

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Staff were nice an helpful. Place could be cleaner and bathrooms updated