Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

'I make a booking with bongs house because of the good reviews I've seen in blogs and the site. Also the staff "Pai" help me with my query and change in booking dates because I made a mistake with the dates. Very accommodating staff as well.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

good experience

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Singapore

The hostel is located in a beautiful location just beside the university~ Mr.Bong is super cheerful, don't know if anything gets him down! The rooms are beautiful with a slight twist to the traditional korean style!

Fantastic! We stayed in the 8 mixed bedroom, it was nice and clean with a variety of people. Mr Bong was very friendly and willing to help. Bit of a walk to the station but past nice shops and restaurants. Would certainly recommend

Mr Bong is wonderful and friendly and keeps a clean and safe place. The location is great as it is with many shops and local restaurants. The walls of the rooms were thin and it is not a party place because of this but we stayed in the private apartment which were great.

I love the hostel is really near Hyewha station and near to many restaurant, convenient stores etc. The only downside is, the direction needs to be updated to avoid confusion. The rest I'm pretty satisfied.

Good value for money!

The place was very cozy and the location was very accessible. The staff were very accommodating.

• 28th Aug 2015