Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good place to crash, great location, just miss a little bit in commune areas but, hack, it's not that I spent too long at the hostel anyways...

A++, as always, have a great time at Bonmg House!

Hi William, Thank you for choosing Bong House. We are glad that you enjoy the stays. Thank you for the good comment. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day~!

Staff is very nice and helpful ! Nice stay here.

Hi Claire, Thank you for your comment. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day~!

Enjoyed my stay at Bong House! Staff were friendly and helpful, and provided me with everything I needed.

Hi Fabian Kho, Thank you for your stay at Bong House. We really appreciate your review. Hope to see you again in Bong House. Have a nice day.

Apart from the really bad "cheese" smell, I'd say the hostel was ok! Nothing really special about it. The HKG girl in the front desk is a sweet heart! Wouldn't stay there again thought...

Great neighborhood, and staff is really friendly

• 19th Sep 2014

Great friendly place :) ideal for a short stay in Seoul! You won't find any better for their great prices :p and I can't believe the receptionist spoke my mother language (Portuguese) ^^.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Would have been better if the directions to the hostel is provided from GIMPO airport.

Great place, nice location if you want to chill out and explore Seoul. There's a good amount of bars and restaurants all around the place and the living room of Bong House is good for meeting people. I enjoyed my stay!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Not the worst hostel, but our experience was not great. They got our room wrong then asked us to pay more, before realising their mistake, then in the morning they were having a re-modelling of their kitchen so we were woken by loud noises. Also the shower/toilet/sink is in the same 2m X 2m room which the lady called "standard". It was not standard and I would be unlikely to stay there again. The location is very good though

A++; excellent value. I have been to this hostel several times over the years, and have always been very satisfied. I strongly recommend it.