Bong House Reviews

1st floor, 117-2, Myeungryun-3ga, Myeungryun-Dong, Jongro-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

I love the hostel is really near Hyewha station and near to many restaurant, convenient stores etc. The only downside is, the direction needs to be updated to avoid confusion. The rest I'm pretty satisfied.

Good value for money!

The place was very cozy and the location was very accessible. The staff were very accommodating.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Great staff. Good for the money, good location, totally recommended.

as always, a great stay at the 'Bong House'. clean, good value for your money, convenient location, it is recommended for your stay in seoul, KR

I book single private rooms, but get upgraded to better rooms when they are available (which is often). Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and seem new. Wi-fi is great. The location, Haewha, is a really neat place with a fun, safe atmosphere at all hours. There are several different buildings, each a bit different from the others, so your experience might differ slightly based on building. Staff is friendly and competent. No curfew. Also no bath soap. Close to subway. Great value for the $$.

We had a nice stay. I was expecting there to be rooftop access because of the pictures but there wasn't. :-( The room was much different than what I had expected because we were in the building next to the main hostel building. It was very nice and was it's own apartment but not what I was expecting based on the pictures so it was a little disappointing. They only take case payment, too.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to travellers. Despite its location is far enough from rhe nearest aubway station, tje service, the cleanliness and the staff were good.

Had a great stay at Bong house. Location was fantastic and on a great subway line.

• 25th Jun 2015