Bonzai Resort Reviews

Manggayad, Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Boracay Island, Philippines

I had a very pleasant stay here for 2 nights. I would definitely stay here if there is a chance again. I took the single room with air conditioning, with ensuite bathroom. Amenities were basic as justified by the affordable room pricing but comfortable and sufficient. As a single female traveling alone, I was very reassured and felt safe all the time as they had a security person at the entrance at night. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The staff were very helpful and were happy to help when needed. The accommodation is just a short walk from White Beach. I didn't stay there for long, but would be happy to stay there again.

• 15th Feb 2014

Not bad for the price. I didn't stay in the room a lot as I was mostly out in the sun. Would be nice though if there was a table for my laptop and more power sockets. I also needed to keep my room free of leftover food as there are ants inside.

• 28th Jan 2014