Bonzai Resort Reviews

Manggayad, Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Boracay Island, Philippines

the hotel is near the beach front, dmall and one ride from bulabog beach where all the activities are located. very basic hotel and very helpful staffs.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Philippines

I think that the location was nice, however, they failed to mention that there was no hot water with my room. They said they clean the room every night but I actually had to ask them to go sweep my floor. The bed was pretty comfortable so that was nice too.

• 15th Aug 2014

Hot water didn't work in the bathroom. No big deal for us given the climate. Overall very happy with our stay.

Outstanding, spectacular, amazing, but they need to change the bed sheets every day. Don't let that stop you from staying in this wonderful location, close to the beach, but far enough away that you won't hear all the noisy tourists or get pounded by the wind!

I had a very pleasant stay here for 2 nights. I would definitely stay here if there is a chance again. I took the single room with air conditioning, with ensuite bathroom. Amenities were basic as justified by the affordable room pricing but comfortable and sufficient. As a single female traveling alone, I was very reassured and felt safe all the time as they had a security person at the entrance at night. Also, the staff was friendly and helpful.

• 28th Apr 2014