Bonzai Resort Reviews

Manggayad, Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Boracay Island, Philippines

The staff were very helpful and were happy to help when needed. The accommodation is just a short walk from White Beach. I didn't stay there for long, but would be happy to stay there again.

• 15th Feb 2014

Not bad for the price. I didn't stay in the room a lot as I was mostly out in the sun. Would be nice though if there was a table for my laptop and more power sockets. I also needed to keep my room free of leftover food as there are ants inside.

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

We had a 4-night stay in Bonzai. The staff was very friendly and the location was good. There was too much noise being made from the staff in the early morning 6am-7am. We were staying in a one bed room with air conditioning and tv, but there was no hot water. The description on the site states, "Please be advised that the 3 bed ensuite room with the price ranging from Php 1,500.00/night - 2, 000.00/night is a FAN room with cold shower only and no television." We should've had hot water.

• 20th Jan 2014