Boogie Deluxe

Rating 77 Total Reviews

• India, Male, 18-24
15th Mar 2017
2.9

This was the message I sent to the manager of that property and there is no reply from him still, Dear manager, I hereby request for a half of the refund of what I paid, reflected to my account immediately, First off- I had to go to another building to pick the keys, I was late for my movies because of that. Second- the room was smelling so bad when I entered. Third- your receptionist did not inform me about how to to enter the building and which key to use. Forth- ...