Boogie Hostel Reviews

Ruska 34 Street, Wroclaw, Poland

One of the best hostels in Europe. Extremely clean. Very helpful staff. Great location. Reasonable price. On my stay, something that was missing, was a sign on the bedroom doors to be considerate to other guests and to not turn the lights on, or make noise after 11pm when others are trying to sleep, and in multiple languages. Some guests are totally inconsiderate. Not the hostels fault. Love the place and will stay there again, next time I am in this city.

A bit of a strange entrance into what feels to be an office block, although the hostel is very nice. One problem in the room I was staying was an inability for the window to shut properly, which thus let in noise such as that of passing trams and traffic, and a slight draught, but this is the only fault I could find with my room , although I assume other rooms may have not had this problem. #11 I would reccomend this hostel to anyone, and if I ever am in Wroclaw again, I will stay again.

• 26th Oct 2014

Staff were great with lots of good suggestions. There was a large group of Dutch teenagers who made tons of noise a mess of the kitchen, but it isn't really the hostels fault.

We've stayed in double room ensuite.It was well designed and clean however the bed was extremely uncomfortable which is the only bad thing about the hostel.

We specially booked a private room to have a quiet night in, this was not the case. A bucks party had booked out all surrounding rooms, we're yelling in the hallway. Asked them to keep it down, then went to reception, no one was at the desk to help even though we were told it was 24 hours.

The staff were helpful and nice! The rooms were kept clean but our closest bathroom on the 3rd floor was always pretty dirty! They shouldn't say they have a kitchen either as it only has a fridge, microwave and kettle...wifi good

The rooms were spacious and comfy beds - they didn't have any lockers which was a bit of a bummer but we had a whole room to ourself so it was fine. Bathrooms were great - clean however, they were always in use! not that many on each floor. Regardless, nice place, did the job and is nice location across the way from some cool bars and clubs and down the road from the main square.

This hostel looks pretty much as a hotel but with a very reasonable price. I would stay there again if I had the chance. As a recommendation: It would have been great if I had known before that the hostel has a parking space, because I didn´t and I left the car on an expensive parking lot nearby.

Good location and nice hostel... The rooms are small but clean and nice.

It is a good hostel, nicely decorated but it is not a place for sleeping, specially not in summer. It is hot and you open the window, so it becomes impossibly noisy. Close the window and it becomes impossibly hot. Facilities are OK, but on the 3rd floor there is only one shared toilet with shower. I personally didn-t have to queue at any time, but I wonder if it is really enough. Overall I will say it is OK