Boogie Hostel Reviews

Ruska 34 Street, Wroclaw, Poland

Clean and cheap but absolutely no atmosphere, the WiFi barely worked, staff didn't seem to care.

One of the best hostels in Europe. Extremely clean. Very helpful staff. Great location. Reasonable price. On my stay, something that was missing, was a sign on the bedroom doors to be considerate to other guests and to not turn the lights on, or make noise after 11pm when others are trying to sleep, and in multiple languages. Some guests are totally inconsiderate. Not the hostels fault. Love the place and will stay there again, next time I am in this city.

A bit of a strange entrance into what feels to be an office block, although the hostel is very nice. One problem in the room I was staying was an inability for the window to shut properly, which thus let in noise such as that of passing trams and traffic, and a slight draught, but this is the only fault I could find with my room , although I assume other rooms may have not had this problem. #11 I would reccomend this hostel to anyone, and if I ever am in Wroclaw again, I will stay again.

• 26th Oct 2014