Boogie Hostel Reviews

Ruska 34 Street, Wroclaw, Poland

This hotel was great. The room was nice and the bathrooms were clean. Most of all the girl at the front desk was so nice and so helpful. She knew everything there is to know about the city and as well helped us book a bus ticket (cheapest and fastest way) to krakow. I would absolutely stay here again. Wroclaw is a beautiful city! Thank you!

Not exactly the most social place, but I guess that depends on whos staying there more than anything. Still, common area was so small that there isnt even enough room to confortably seat more than a few people. Nonetheless, its a good option for a peaceful stay in Wroclaw, only a few blocks from the city center, and the staff is pretty helpful.

Everything was very good. :-)

True, the hostel is clean, staff is very kind and has a perfect location but I found a bit deceptive the fact that there is not a real kitchen. If you state "kitchen" among the facilities you offer, there must be a kitchen with cookers and oven (otherwise is only a "kitchinette"). A budget traveller needs know it..

I had a very pleasant stay at the hostel, there was just one thing wrong. The air-conditioning in our room wasn't working, and noone could do anything about it. Also there is hard to get any social life, as there is o place to hang out, but if you don't mind privacy it's just fine.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Good hostel, friendly staff. Most tourist attractions and train station (Główny) in walking distance. There are only few showers/bathrooms, but I never had to wait. One guest of the room I slept in arrived in the middle of the night. He was totally drunk and could hardly stay on his feet, fell over his own luggage etc. This was annoying for the others. However I do not know if the receptionist had the possibility to avoid this.

Loved this hostel. Very close to the main square. Nice and helpful staff (they let me store my luggage before check-in for free and printed out a bus ticket for me)! Comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. And the cost, I believe I only paid around $11 USD! The rooms felt very secure as well. I only stayed one night and prefer to keep to myself so I can't comment on the atmosphere but it seemed nice.

The positives: good location, nice clean rooms and bathrooms, staff were helpful. The negatives: we we're put on the 5th floor and the elevator wasn't working, the common room n 'kitchen' r really small n were on floor 3 which with no elevator is a pain. It also leads directly onto rooms 1-3 which seemed to be full of polish families at the time, so every time I went to the common room it was always awkward like I was interrupting in their private space. Also, the main rd is REALLY loud at nite

Staff are really great, very helpful.

Bathrooms are choke points. One toilet and shower in one room, per floor which is cca 25 person.

I'd like to highly recommend Boogie Hostel as a place to stay while visiting Wroclaw. Very good value for price! It is perfectly located in city center, with high standard rooms (I travel a lot and I've never such neat and tidy rooms). Very polite and helpful staff oh and a big plus for the food - it was very nice!!

• 20th Apr 2014