Books Rehab Hostel Reviews

Rua Marcilio Dias, 388, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

I am speechless :) simply the best of the best hosts (thank you a million times, Alex & Bruno, you make this place feel like home the second we walk in), beautiful house, delicious BBQs, wonderful location, pillows you want to take with you :), should I carry on? :) : perfect vibe, you ll want to extend your stay. Again, Dear Alex, Dear Bruno, thank you so so soooo much for good times I will remember forever. You can be proud of yourselves : best place I have been to in my life. Grande abraço

Just the proper place for those who are accustomed with a hostel mood/experience. Very nice and proactive staff. Staff knows the place very well and are able to give good advices of where to go. Good knowledge of spanish and English. Comfortable beds, good number of toilets and you are free to used/cook whatever you need in the kitchen. The stay is very worthed.

• 30th Dec 2014

Books Rehab is by far the best hostel i have ever visited. The staff at hostel are amazingly hospitable and they would go out of their way to make every guest feel at home. Only a few minute walks to some of the most beautiful beaches in Araial do Cabo and the vibe is just soo cool :) (common BBQs, lovely dinners, music in the background, comfortable beds, coconut trees in the yard, hammocks and soo much more!!!). Next time i visit Brazil, i will visit them again, and again, and probably again.

The best hostel ever in the world, if there is a 200% satisfication I want to give it to them. The best place ever for making friends and hang out, also they have a excellent location close to beautiful beaches. All the staff is excellent and feels just like home. Thank you for all the lovely dinners together. If I didn't need to go back to Rio for new year I will stay there for new year. And if I ever have chance to come back in Brazil I want to Visit them again.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • China

This place, more than a hostel is like renting a beach house with friends. It's great if you're traveling alone, but many people there traveling in couples or with friends were also very happy to hang out with the rest of the group. The rooms are quite big, the matresses are comfy and the bathrooms clean and modern. The common areas are also very comfortable, clean and nice. The kitchen has everything you may need to cook and the living room and the patio have everything one need/want to relax.

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Cool, clean accommodations it really feels like home! Good breakfast and wifi.

A wonderful place to relax and completely calm down. The staff is awesome and helped whenever there was problem. I would book it again!

Great Hostel, with a great staff. The location is excellent, as you can walk to the 2 main beaches, and is really close to the main avenue. The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere and an informal approach toward the guests. Great option for someone on vacation.

Going to Books Rehab Hostel was more like going to a beach house with friends, everyone was getting along quite well and there a great ambiance and atmosphere. There's some work to do regarding facilities and cleanliness, but overall, it was a great experience, thanks to Alex that made me feel like home! :)

The place is fantastic, but it is noteworthy that is for those who already know and likes the young and relaxed atmosphere of hostels. Alex leaves us the will and it looks like we are in our own homes. I thought well located as it is located exactly between the two main beaches. I hope to return in May next year;)

• 19th Nov 2014

What do I have to say? Amazing place! Confortable, clean, nice atmosphere, met great people... Has an small area where you can make a nice bbc, the beds are great, the bathrooms as well. The location is also nice. I totaly recomend it!

View all Arraial do Cabo Hostels