Books Rehab Hostel Reviews

Rua Marcilio Dias, 388, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

I just found out this place is closed in low season - GUTTED! I love it here so so much. As with anywhere that you feel at home I stayed way longer than was supposed to. Iggy and Alex were to blame for that ;) My only regret is not trying a boat trip, I was too busy deciding if I was going to spend the day on Forno or to take in the expanse of Praia Grande. During the World Cup and it was a much better place to be than Rio - Cabo Fanfest was so personal. Brazilians never fail to smile, LOVE IT

Had a great time, thank you.

This hostel was an absolute delight. We arrived late at night, tired and hungry. With no food vendors open, Alex (our host) let us help ourselves to the fridge and whip something up. There was a great communal atmosphere in the hostel that encouraged the guests to bond. Staff were friendly, chilled out and offered good information about the town. The place is like a home and although it can be quite messy, it's not dirty and I was very comfortable staying there. Top notch breakfast as well!

Amazing! You feel like being home. The place is really peaceful, Alex (host) is always asking you if you feel confortable or you need something. The house is very nice, you will relax for sure. Totaly recommended!

• 30th May 2014
  • Argentina

This is not your usual hostel. This is a regular town house (really!), with a living room, a kitchen a courtyard, and garden you share with a bunch of housemates. Forget about strict rules, breakfast times (it's all day!), check-out times. Enjoy the very chilled and amazing atmosphere of this home away from home. You're guaranteed to meet every other people staying there, and will likely share activities or a meal. It's a bit far from the bus station or the beach, but still doable by foot.

Amazing hostel! family vibes!We've been in arraial for two weeks and it's stunning! The hostel has a great location with access to all of the beaches and it feels more like a home than a hostel! everyone has BBQs and dinners together and everyone is so friendly and welcoming! It's the perfect retreat to relax and meet great people!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Books Rehab. The big, beautiful beach house is the perfect place to relax after Rio. The breakfast has a great selection of fresh fruit, cake, granola, ham and cheese toasties! Then you get to relax in the hammocks in the garden, or walk to one of the four incredible beaches. Every night we cooked dinners together with everyone in the house, and Alex, the host, even put on a big bbq for us all. You really feel like you are at a home away from home here.

Just loved staying here! The house and garden are like a little oasis, so lovely to hang out in, relax and read a book or watch a movie. The house has everything you need, is very spacious, light and clean and the staff and guests are all so friendly, we ate together and it felt like a little family. It is within walking distance of all the amazing beaches in Arraial do Cabo. Wish I never had to leave!!

View all Arraial do Cabo Hostels