Books Rehab Hostel Reviews

Rua Marcilio Dias, 388, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

Great Hostel, with a great staff. The location is excellent, as you can walk to the 2 main beaches, and is really close to the main avenue. The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere and an informal approach toward the guests. Great option for someone on vacation.

Going to Books Rehab Hostel was more like going to a beach house with friends, everyone was getting along quite well and there a great ambiance and atmosphere. There's some work to do regarding facilities and cleanliness, but overall, it was a great experience, thanks to Alex that made me feel like home! :)

The place is fantastic, but it is noteworthy that is for those who already know and likes the young and relaxed atmosphere of hostels. Alex leaves us the will and it looks like we are in our own homes. I thought well located as it is located exactly between the two main beaches. I hope to return in May next year;)

• 19th Nov 2014

What do I have to say? Amazing place! Confortable, clean, nice atmosphere, met great people... Has an small area where you can make a nice bbc, the beds are great, the bathrooms as well. The location is also nice. I totaly recomend it!

I just found out this place is closed in low season - GUTTED! I love it here so so much. As with anywhere that you feel at home I stayed way longer than was supposed to. Iggy and Alex were to blame for that ;) My only regret is not trying a boat trip, I was too busy deciding if I was going to spend the day on Forno or to take in the expanse of Praia Grande. During the World Cup and it was a much better place to be than Rio - Cabo Fanfest was so personal. Brazilians never fail to smile, LOVE IT

Had a great time, thank you.

This hostel was an absolute delight. We arrived late at night, tired and hungry. With no food vendors open, Alex (our host) let us help ourselves to the fridge and whip something up. There was a great communal atmosphere in the hostel that encouraged the guests to bond. Staff were friendly, chilled out and offered good information about the town. The place is like a home and although it can be quite messy, it's not dirty and I was very comfortable staying there. Top notch breakfast as well!

View all Arraial do Cabo Hostels