Books Rehab Hostel Reviews

Rua Marcilio Dias, 388, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

We stayed here for two night and it was definitely awesome. We arrived quite early and we were offered a breakfest. The two guys helped us planning our days and bought sunbrellas for us as it was really hot. In the evening, they served us an unforgettable fish. The hostel is clean, really comfortable and cheap. I absolutely recommend it if you decide to stay in Arraial do Cabo.

• 20th Feb 2015

For sure that was the most amusing hostel I have been!! The owners here make u feel like home.. They are so friendly funny and nice.... Was such a great experience. Was everything just perfect! The house is great... Very clean and comfortable!!! I"ve made such a great friends here.. And for sure I will come back soon!!! The days I spent on the hostel were much much better than what I expected! Everything just perfect!!!

• 13th Feb 2015

Alex and Bruno are the best. this place is soooo homey and they are lots of fun! Beds are so clean. Showers are clean but the water is weak when it comes out. Kitchen is somewhat clean. There are two computers that residents are able to use.

• 11th Feb 2015

Lovely people, breathtaking beaches! The perfect escape from bustling Rio yet to be discovered by too many tourists, Arraial do Cabo is a Brazilian gem.

• 9th Feb 2015

Very nice place very to stay . Great location to reach the beach by walk , very good value for money. Stuff is very welcoming and helpful also organising amazing activities and giving really good tips on how to move around . definitely recommend it !!!!

Books rehab is not really a hostel, more like a home. Both Alex and Bruno are great, so relaxed and really helpful. The place is a little out of the way but the people more than make up for it.

I travelled for 6 month in South America and this was by far the best hostel! The owners, Bruno and Alex, do an amazing job. I really didn't want to leave; although, Carnival in Rio was waiting for me.

• 5th Feb 2015

This place is all about the illustrious owners, Alex and Bruno. Staying here is like going to stay with your mates. The guys are super friendly and seriously laid back! They gave us lots of tips for around town but also for our onwards adventures. Place is clean, breakfast was good. It's a bit of a walk to anywhere but that's not a major issue. We had some washing done and it came out smelling worse than when it went in but it's just impossible to get angry at these guys!

I am speechless :) simply the best of the best hosts (thank you a million times, Alex & Bruno, you make this place feel like home the second we walk in), beautiful house, delicious BBQs, wonderful location, pillows you want to take with you :), should I carry on? :) : perfect vibe, you ll want to extend your stay. Again, Dear Alex, Dear Bruno, thank you so so soooo much for good times I will remember forever. You can be proud of yourselves : best place I have been to in my life. Grande abraço

Just the proper place for those who are accustomed with a hostel mood/experience. Very nice and proactive staff. Staff knows the place very well and are able to give good advices of where to go. Good knowledge of spanish and English. Comfortable beds, good number of toilets and you are free to used/cook whatever you need in the kitchen. The stay is very worthed.

• 30th Dec 2014

Books Rehab is by far the best hostel i have ever visited. The staff at hostel are amazingly hospitable and they would go out of their way to make every guest feel at home. Only a few minute walks to some of the most beautiful beaches in Araial do Cabo and the vibe is just soo cool :) (common BBQs, lovely dinners, music in the background, comfortable beds, coconut trees in the yard, hammocks and soo much more!!!). Next time i visit Brazil, i will visit them again, and again, and probably again.

The best hostel ever in the world, if there is a 200% satisfication I want to give it to them. The best place ever for making friends and hang out, also they have a excellent location close to beautiful beaches. All the staff is excellent and feels just like home. Thank you for all the lovely dinners together. If I didn't need to go back to Rio for new year I will stay there for new year. And if I ever have chance to come back in Brazil I want to Visit them again.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • China

This place, more than a hostel is like renting a beach house with friends. It's great if you're traveling alone, but many people there traveling in couples or with friends were also very happy to hang out with the rest of the group. The rooms are quite big, the matresses are comfy and the bathrooms clean and modern. The common areas are also very comfortable, clean and nice. The kitchen has everything you may need to cook and the living room and the patio have everything one need/want to relax.

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Cool, clean accommodations it really feels like home! Good breakfast and wifi.

A wonderful place to relax and completely calm down. The staff is awesome and helped whenever there was problem. I would book it again!

Great Hostel, with a great staff. The location is excellent, as you can walk to the 2 main beaches, and is really close to the main avenue. The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere and an informal approach toward the guests. Great option for someone on vacation.

Going to Books Rehab Hostel was more like going to a beach house with friends, everyone was getting along quite well and there a great ambiance and atmosphere. There's some work to do regarding facilities and cleanliness, but overall, it was a great experience, thanks to Alex that made me feel like home! :)

The place is fantastic, but it is noteworthy that is for those who already know and likes the young and relaxed atmosphere of hostels. Alex leaves us the will and it looks like we are in our own homes. I thought well located as it is located exactly between the two main beaches. I hope to return in May next year;)

• 19th Nov 2014

What do I have to say? Amazing place! Confortable, clean, nice atmosphere, met great people... Has an small area where you can make a nice bbc, the beds are great, the bathrooms as well. The location is also nice. I totaly recomend it!

View all Arraial do Cabo Hostels