Books Rehab Hostel Reviews

Rua Marcilio Dias, 388, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

I just found out this place is closed in low season - GUTTED! I love it here so so much. As with anywhere that you feel at home I stayed way longer than was supposed to. Iggy and Alex were to blame for that ;) My only regret is not trying a boat trip, I was too busy deciding if I was going to spend the day on Forno or to take in the expanse of Praia Grande. During the World Cup and it was a much better place to be than Rio - Cabo Fanfest was so personal. Brazilians never fail to smile, LOVE IT

Had a great time, thank you.

This hostel was an absolute delight. We arrived late at night, tired and hungry. With no food vendors open, Alex (our host) let us help ourselves to the fridge and whip something up. There was a great communal atmosphere in the hostel that encouraged the guests to bond. Staff were friendly, chilled out and offered good information about the town. The place is like a home and although it can be quite messy, it's not dirty and I was very comfortable staying there. Top notch breakfast as well!

Amazing! You feel like being home. The place is really peaceful, Alex (host) is always asking you if you feel confortable or you need something. The house is very nice, you will relax for sure. Totaly recommended!

• 30th May 2014