Boombully Rooms and Hostel Reviews

24 Rustaveli ave., Tbilisi, Georgia

SAFE and HASSLE FREE. This is a centrally located hostel, that is quiet and is really charming. Big kitchen, very helpful staff. Arranged car to the airport that picked us up at 4am in the morning. Owner recommended a restaurant where my wife and I had one of the best meals of our lives. My TIP, stay here in Tbilisi. We had a private double room and loved it.

Pros: Location, Rooms, Information, Local Party-Staff Cons: Kitchen (old, little dishes), Noisy atmosphere (for people wanna have it relaxed) It is a good hostel for people who want to get in touch with the local hosts, who take you to parties etc. The guys are really authentic und love to run their hostel. Sometimes the guests suffer because of the celebrities in the hostel. Who likes it more quiet with more order, go to the other top rated hostel ;).

The location of the hostel was great, it was really clean and felt safe. My complaint is that it is a very loud hostel and there is no soundproofing between the rooms and the living area. I think its very unprofessional to have staff that is loud late at night. I was woken almost every night by the staff or their friends coming home drunk. They seemed to have very little respect for their sleeping guests.

Great place to stay in Tbilisi. Friendly staff, nice & clean rooms & bathrooms. Only WiFi was poor and there is no coffee no tea, but this is not big deal.

Best place in tbilisi