Boombully Rooms and Hostel Reviews

24 Rustaveli ave., Tbilisi, Georgia

Excellent location. Nice balcony with view of Main Street. A spacious relaxing area but we didn't use it very often. Nice old building. But toilet/bathroom is a bit old and hot water is not always stable. Washing basin is too small which brings us inconvenience.

Friendly, helpful, great location and place.

• 8th Mar 2014

Thank you everybody who is working there for the very nice atmosphere, delicious food and good recommendation regarding places to visit. You guys are awesome! In this hostel you can meet people from the entire world. I was so lucky to meet friendly people from the Philippines. We had a good time together. I will recommend this hostel to everybody. I was feeling like I am at home. Thank you!!!

• 1st Jan 2014