Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Great reception and wonderful staff and owners. It's very easy to relax in their garden restaurant after a day of visiting the ruins. The food and drinks are well prepared and reasonably priced. A+ for atmosphere! Clean sheets to sleep under would be nice, but other than that, no complaints!

Excellent!!! The best Hostel that I stayed in all Turkey!!!! Gongratulations!!!

Very centrally located near the bus station. We got a good reception at the terrace. The rooms are a little small and not too spacious to move around with luggages. Toilets were not ensuite for the private rooms. Good chinese food cooked at the restaurant.

Fantastic hostel & I would 100% recommend it to anyone, brilliant staff, and delicious breakfast each morning! I would avoid the Pummukkale tour they work with though, you do not get nearly enough time there - with *way* too many stops, and a ridiculous 1.5 lunch, leaving you with just 2.5 hours at the site. Pay 35 Lira each way at the bus station instead.

Really nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff as well as a great location. I wouldnt look any further than this place if I returned to the area.

Hostel is no problem to find, signs put very clearly. The owner waited in front of restaurant until our arrival. Very friendly, warm staff. Helpful with any info (sightseeing, transport, other tourist sites in Turkey). Clean, well equiped bathroom, modest bedroom and cold night (end of april). At least two bicycles available.

The owner was lovely, his Chinese wife cooks pretty good Chinese food at the restaurant as well. It's a quaint little place, with a decent breakfast that was perfect for me. And it's so close to the otogar too!

Excellent location and fantastic staff! Well worth the visit.

Located just by the bus station and easy to find. The staff were amazingly hospitable (gave me an early check in, a tea in arrival) and had plenty of information to offer. Food was great at the little restraint and portions considerable. No lockers, but staff can secure your valuables on request.

Great location, 5 mins from bus station. Great staff. Room very clean and comfortable.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Great relaxing place with friendly and helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and lots of space in the dorms which are not bunk beds. Would stay again and recmommend.

Exceptional place to stay! Hussein and his wife are very welcoming and kind. Location is perfect. The breakfast in the morning is hearty and tasty. The beds and bathrooms (in the dorm) were good. The only issue I can see is the security in the dorm. Anyone could walk in if they wantedto so some lockers for personal belongings would be nice. I highly recommend this guest house!

My most memorable stay in Turkey. Everything was lovely. The beds are separate, (no bunks) which would be a pleasant change for many. Breakfast is simple but very high quality. The restaurant comes alive on sunny days. I know some people have said that Boomerang lacks a 'common area'. But the restaurant, especially the indoor area, serves this purpose very well. I used to sit here for hours, chatting with fellow boarders. I may have drunk more tea than I paid for. Highly recommended.

Really great experience, Family run guesthouse who are really friendly. Dorm room is so terry basic just 10 beds with 2 bathrooms. But very clean and plenty of blankets. Breakfast included with Vegemite available!! Highly recommended for a budget accomm option.

Was only here 1 night Unfortunately. Staff were amazing with everthing and were a joy to talk to anyway. Its a beautiful little guesthouse with attached restaurant

Had a great 3 day stay based here to visit Ephesus and Izmir etc. Very friendly and helpful owners and a great breakfast of veggies, fruits and egg.

Outstanding place ! Personnel were so friendly and nice. Great location, food and rooms. Absolutely recommended

I arrived early in the morning and the staff was very friendly leaving me check in and showing me a map of town. The dormitory and bathroom are very clean. The garden is amazing to chill out and have a tea or food. All the staff/owners were extremely friendly. Location is perfect: you can walk from train or bus station and to Ephesus as well. I wish I could stay longer in this beautiful hostel/b

Extremely convenient, 2 min walk from the bus station and on a side street in a nice location. The restaurant had the best complimentary breakfast I`ve had in Turkey and the staff are very helpful with anything you need.

I was arranged to the bigger dorm, which was not what I booked as I remembered, but it's ok. Not so many people in the slack season, love the beautiful and kind lady boss. Dorm is underground, a little dim, just cross the bus station, walk distance. Turkey breakfast with fried ham and fruit, which is not seen in my last stay. Chinese food here also good and not pricey at all.

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts