Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

The staff here are wonderful and the showers in the dorm are wonderful! I would definitely go back!

Staff was kind and helpful. They wanted us to relax and enjoy ourselves. 10 bed dorm was comfortable and no bunkbeds. However, they need lockers. Loved the music in the restaurant/common area!

I highly recommend this place!

Amazing hostel. Very welcoming staff who are knowledgeable about the area, and other areas of Turkey too. The only place I'd stay in Selcuk. Made my visit to this bland town (face it, not a lot other than Ephesus) a great memory.

The best place we stayed in Turkey. It is really close to the main bus stop, and a pleasant 3km or so tree lined walk to Ephesus. The family who run the guesthouse were incredibly friendly and accommodating. They even provided a guide book for Ephesus for us to borrow.

The people were friendly and very helpful. I left my phone and they sent it to me.

• 17th May 2014

We had a very good time in the guesthouse. The location is excellent which is just opposite to the bus station. The room is cosy and clean. We have booked on a private room with shared bathroom but the host gave us a private bathroom which is very clean. The breakfast is typical Turkish with tasty apple tea. The garden restaurant next to the guesthouse is also very nice. Staff are friendly. A good place to stay. Highly recommended.

Good. The owner is kind and speak english very well.

Nice location and nice building. Breakfast on the roof top terrace is included. 2 showers in a room of 10 beds

View all Selcuk Bed and Breakfasts