Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Good. The owner is kind and speak english very well.

Nice location and nice building. Breakfast on the roof top terrace is included. 2 showers in a room of 10 beds

During our stay at Boomerang, me and my friends (group of 7) were very disappointed at the state of the dormitory. There was no heater and the being in the dorm feels like stepping into a freezer. The hot water is timer-based, as in it's not hot 24 hours a day. The staff is nowhere to be seen most of the time. In fact, the time that we actually see him is during our check in, breakfast, and checkout.

Good brekky, weak wifi, cold dorm. Staff were unwilling to provide extra blankets in the basement-located dorm, remarking that we could gather them from other beds if there were beds free.

Look it was ok, but if I had my time again I would go somewhere else. Dorm room was freezing and when we asked for more blankets the guy said to get them off the other beds (which were occupied by other people). I ended up sleeping in my coat. Not enough hot water for everyone. Sheets weren't changed very often. Manager wasn't overly friendly but if asked a direct question (eg where is this?) he would answer. Good location though and good breakfast.

very near with bus station. clean and perfect big dorm. bathroom attached with room. turkish style breakfast. high value for money

Good place to stay ;)