Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Excellent location and fantastic staff! Well worth the visit.

Great location, 5 mins from bus station. Great staff. Room very clean and comfortable.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Great relaxing place with friendly and helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and lots of space in the dorms which are not bunk beds. Would stay again and recmommend.

Exceptional place to stay! Hussein and his wife are very welcoming and kind. Location is perfect. The breakfast in the morning is hearty and tasty. The beds and bathrooms (in the dorm) were good. The only issue I can see is the security in the dorm. Anyone could walk in if they wantedto so some lockers for personal belongings would be nice. I highly recommend this guest house!

My most memorable stay in Turkey. Everything was lovely. The beds are separate, (no bunks) which would be a pleasant change for many. Breakfast is simple but very high quality. The restaurant comes alive on sunny days. I know some people have said that Boomerang lacks a 'common area'. But the restaurant, especially the indoor area, serves this purpose very well. I used to sit here for hours, chatting with fellow boarders. I may have drunk more tea than I paid for. Highly recommended.

Really great experience, Family run guesthouse who are really friendly. Dorm room is so terry basic just 10 beds with 2 bathrooms. But very clean and plenty of blankets. Breakfast included with Vegemite available!! Highly recommended for a budget accomm option.

Was only here 1 night Unfortunately. Staff were amazing with everthing and were a joy to talk to anyway. Its a beautiful little guesthouse with attached restaurant

Had a great 3 day stay based here to visit Ephesus and Izmir etc. Very friendly and helpful owners and a great breakfast of veggies, fruits and egg.

Outstanding place ! Personnel were so friendly and nice. Great location, food and rooms. Absolutely recommended

I arrived early in the morning and the staff was very friendly leaving me check in and showing me a map of town. The dormitory and bathroom are very clean. The garden is amazing to chill out and have a tea or food. All the staff/owners were extremely friendly. Location is perfect: you can walk from train or bus station and to Ephesus as well. I wish I could stay longer in this beautiful hostel/b

Extremely convenient, 2 min walk from the bus station and on a side street in a nice location. The restaurant had the best complimentary breakfast I`ve had in Turkey and the staff are very helpful with anything you need.

I was arranged to the bigger dorm, which was not what I booked as I remembered, but it's ok. Not so many people in the slack season, love the beautiful and kind lady boss. Dorm is underground, a little dim, just cross the bus station, walk distance. Turkey breakfast with fried ham and fruit, which is not seen in my last stay. Chinese food here also good and not pricey at all.

Only stayed for one night but it was fine, love that its accross the street from the bus station, also very close to the train. Very helpful guy working there.

Pretty good location and walkable to everything that small town Selcuk has to offer. Rooms were pretty clean and well equiped. Breakfast was quite basic and provides a decent start for your day. I have some qualms about some of the staff but overall they were quite helpful and made out stay quite pleasant. Good value for the money.

All good, just a bit cold at restaurant in winter

Boomerang was an awesome stay! Everyone there was so kind and helpful.

Hostel is a good location to see the markets, the basilica, 2 minute walk from the bus depot in town. Makes for a good central location to catch buses to see other cities. The owner is a real nice guy from Australia, helpful, and the lunch is comparable to town. Met a lot of nice travelers from the hostel moving on to Istanbul. Would definitely stay here again to see Ephesus.

Staff are very friendly and I truly enjoyed my stay. Great atmosphere and very good conditions!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

great location and beautiful restaurant. A nice staff helped me a lot and made me feel warm as we communicated in cantonese. Good atmosphere that I met many nice new friends:) One little thing is that there is no water provide but they always provide tea to me:) GOOD GUESTHOUSE

Absolutely wonderful hospitality - Hussein, Candy and the entire family did everything they could to make me comfortable, content and relaxed in my four night stay at their lovely Guesthouse. The rooms are clean and comfortable with fully stocked minibars and pristine bathrooms. The showers are strong and piping hot, breakfast is fresh and made from local ingredients, and the location is ideal. I had a fabulous time in Selcuk due to this delightful stay!!

• 15th Nov 2014