Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Great hostel, the owner was so helpful with every question we had and gave really accurate information. Beautiful hostel with a great restaurant next door. I would recommend to anyone travelling to Selcuk

Boomerang was recommended to me by friends and I was very grateful! I will certainly recommend it to anyone I know who will be visiting the area.

• 15th Jul 2015

Such a great environment to stay. The location is great and very easy to get to from the bus or the main road. Very close to St. Johns bascillia and close enough to Efes. The staff is very friendly and willing to help out. Would gladly stay again!

One of the best hostels i have stayed in. Hands down. Great food and excellent lounge area for guests. Convenient location. Family that runs the hostel is very helpful. Facilities were great and the underground dorm was good too. Made quite a few friends here. Best experience in all of Turkey.

Had a great experience at Boomerang this weekend. Traveling on a budget with a group, but it didn't even feel like it when we stayed here. The staff is so kind and despite arriving late at night, offered us tea and closed off part of the mixed dorm for our personal use. The attached restaurant serves a wonderful breakfast and has good food and drinks. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone headed to Ephesus or nearby. The location is also hard to beat!

• 2nd Jul 2015

My stay there was amazing. Great staff who go out of their way to help and really make a difference. This is my second year staying there and I'd highly recommend it to others.

I really liked this guesthouse! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the attached restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced, and the dorm room didn't have any bunk beds. My only complaint (although I'm not sure you actually have to worry about it) is that there are no lockers and the door to the dorm room is always open. That being said I'm sure they would store valuables for you if you needed it.

No hot water for shower, it's cold in the room, just light blanket there. But staffs are really nice.

Great people!! Nice staff! The only thing is sometimes dont have hoy water (when is clouded ) Really nice restaurant.

The room and showers were nice and clean, the food on site was well priced and delicious and the hostel was well located. I only gave average for the staff as even though generally they were very pleasant, the manager at the hostel was rude to a friend of mine which I felt unnecessary. This hostel also organises good quality and affordable day trips to Pamukkale and is far cheaper than haggling with taxi drivers at the nearby bus station.

• 18th Jun 2015

The reason we rated facilities as "good" was only because we stayed in only basement room, and it was somewhat humid and damp (to the point where even the sheets felt damp.) Other than that, the entire place was fantastic--the food (both the complimentary breakfast as well as the restaurant) was excellent, the hosts were absolutely wonderful, and the whole place is just gorgeous. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Perfect location with 3 minutes walk to the bus station. they provide meals in reasonable price so I had almost every meal there. Rooms are clean with private bathroom in each room. Definitely coming back if I am visiting Selcuk again.

if you are staying in selcuk, this is the place to stay. No question.

Nice hostel. VERY nice staff. Good location! Something unusual happened while I was there. The dorm room, which is in the basement, was invaded by tiny frogs. I saw over 10 during my four nights. The staff told me they had come in during a heavy rain and that they had already captured over 30! I don't believe this is a normal occurrence. Also, the bedding was slightly damp. Everyone in the dorm commented on this. Despite these things, I'd stay here again.

The location is strategic , just 5mins walk from the bus station.

Liked: Clean room with small cute frogs. Its not the peak season so I share the dorm room with 2 other backpackers. The toilets are clean with enough toilet paper, coat hook (which many hostels lack). The hosts are friendly and allows me to stay in the garden and lobby after check-out. It's between the otogar and the ruins of Ephesus, so it's convenient (Selcuk is not large actually) Disliked: The dorm in the basement is cold even its early summer in Turkey. The rug blankets is rough.

Original pension! Very nice place and nice atmosphere. The pension is well located and the owners are very friendly. Great deal for the area!

Great reception and wonderful staff and owners. It's very easy to relax in their garden restaurant after a day of visiting the ruins. The food and drinks are well prepared and reasonably priced. A+ for atmosphere! Clean sheets to sleep under would be nice, but other than that, no complaints!

Very warm and helpful staff. Real Chinese food and delicious for the restaurant. Definitely worth for money!

Even though we arrived very late in the night, the staff person welcomed us warmly. Excellent price/quality relationship. It's close to the train station, so it's make really easy arriving from the airport or going to the nearby cities

« first « Prev 1 2 3