Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

I think in the dorm it would be better to have lockers. Because you can never trust 100% other travelers.

Gracious, generous hosts. Lovely stay; would return.

Amazing staff, great food, great location! Would come back here again and again! No lockers or locks on the doors however (this isn't something that bothers me at all)

Best hostel I stayed in all of Turkey! Such a warm and family feel, good food and great location!

I stayed in the downstairs dorm, and felt like anyone could walk in or out. It didn't feel like the safest place, but the town seemed safe. The breakfast was great, and the staff was very helpful arranging tours. The only thing I didn't like is they don't accept credit cards. Cash only. Boo.

The staff were absolutely amazingamazing, they even booked my Ephesus Tour and my bus ticket to Fethiye. This was no issue and they were more than happy to help and ensure I s comfortable and had everything I needed during my stay. The restaurant was also convenient and provided delicious food. Breakfast was complimentary with my room, I had a private room with double bed and it was spacious, comfortable bed and balcony. Air con room and ensuite was great too! I would definitely stay here again!

The dorm smells like mildew and is noticeably damp. There is little (or no) night life in the city, so people go to bed early which is fine but people also wake up early which was not fine as they all used really loud alarm clocks! I've stayed in dorms just as large and never had such an inability to sleep in past 7:30am. But the staff, restaurant, and location is great.

1 2 Next » last »