Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

great location and beautiful restaurant. A nice staff helped me a lot and made me feel warm as we communicated in cantonese. Good atmosphere that I met many nice new friends:) One little thing is that there is no water provide but they always provide tea to me:) GOOD GUESTHOUSE

Absolutely wonderful hospitality - Hussein, Candy and the entire family did everything they could to make me comfortable, content and relaxed in my four night stay at their lovely Guesthouse. The rooms are clean and comfortable with fully stocked minibars and pristine bathrooms. The showers are strong and piping hot, breakfast is fresh and made from local ingredients, and the location is ideal. I had a fabulous time in Selcuk due to this delightful stay!!

• 15th Nov 2014