Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Staff are very friendly and I truly enjoyed my stay. Great atmosphere and very good conditions!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

great location and beautiful restaurant. A nice staff helped me a lot and made me feel warm as we communicated in cantonese. Good atmosphere that I met many nice new friends:) One little thing is that there is no water provide but they always provide tea to me:) GOOD GUESTHOUSE

Absolutely wonderful hospitality - Hussein, Candy and the entire family did everything they could to make me comfortable, content and relaxed in my four night stay at their lovely Guesthouse. The rooms are clean and comfortable with fully stocked minibars and pristine bathrooms. The showers are strong and piping hot, breakfast is fresh and made from local ingredients, and the location is ideal. I had a fabulous time in Selcuk due to this delightful stay!!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The hosts are very nice. Great hospitality, nice facilities and convenient location just 2 mins walk from the bus terminal. Definitely a excellent choice for your trip. BTW, the hosts speak prefect English, Turkish and Chinese.

Boomerang is a gem! Besides being very clean and the wifi is fast, it is very comfortable. I felt at ease and peaceful here. Well done!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

We stayed at Boomerang Geshouse for only one night, the room and the bathroom was clean, the staff very friendly, very good atmosphere. The food was good, they also have a very nice garden terrace. Great location.

• 18th Oct 2014

A wonderful, economic place to stay. Thank you.

Great place needs lockers

3 different rooms over 3 nights was not ideal but staff excellent and the position perfect for us. Fantastic adjoining restaurant a bonus. Good value, good food.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

the friendliest hosts i have encountered in Turkey! I would return here in a heartbeat. Perfect location for accessing surrounding sites.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Friendly and helpful staff, and the garden restaurant is a great, relaxed place to hang out with a colddrink and wifi.

Excellent hostel and wonderful staff! Definitely would recommend staying here!

Great little spot. Breakfast was excellent. Book exchange was excellent. Room and bathroom were very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Only thing missing was a fridge to keep my water cold. Wifi had a few dodgy moments and didn't really work I the room but overall was fine in the public spaces.

Super awesome. Don't think twice about staying here. Great food, lovely and helpful staff, great location, everything is clean and comfy, the wifi works great and there's a PowerPoint by every bed. Plus they had vegemite!! As well as real Turkish food... Stay here

Friendly, good food and accommodation. Seljuk is quite a quiet town at night.

The restautante is nice, very close to the bus station, but the dorms bathrooms was very dirty

Staff are awesome here they made my stay very enjoyable. However I had booked a 10 bed dorm and there were 13 beds in the dorm, not so happy about that. They were beds though no bunks. Food is great and very helpful friendly staff. Bathroom was a bit small for such a large dorm and showers flooded because the drains were not cleaned. But really lovely friendly people there

Nice staff & great location: right across the park from the bus station, convenient for getting the shuttle to Ephesus. Great food and beautiful garden restaurant area. The dorm is a little weird though: Down in the basement with not even a door off the stairs and very little room for your luggage... no lockers or anything. Still, it served a purpose and was fine for 2 nights!

Dorm room is in a basement but clean.

We only stayed here for a single night, using Selcuk as a base to see Ephesus, but could easily have stayed longer. The family who run Boomerang could not have been more helpful or friendly. The dorm room does the job perfectly well without being luxurious, but the garden restaurant and bar is an oasis. Fantastic space to escape the heat, eat delicious home cooked food and meet fellow travellers. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7