Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

Nice location and nice building. Breakfast on the roof top terrace is included. 2 showers in a room of 10 beds

During our stay at Boomerang, me and my friends (group of 7) were very disappointed at the state of the dormitory. There was no heater and the being in the dorm feels like stepping into a freezer. The hot water is timer-based, as in it's not hot 24 hours a day. The staff is nowhere to be seen most of the time. In fact, the time that we actually see him is during our check in, breakfast, and checkout.

Good brekky, weak wifi, cold dorm. Staff were unwilling to provide extra blankets in the basement-located dorm, remarking that we could gather them from other beds if there were beds free.

Look it was ok, but if I had my time again I would go somewhere else. Dorm room was freezing and when we asked for more blankets the guy said to get them off the other beds (which were occupied by other people). I ended up sleeping in my coat. Not enough hot water for everyone. Sheets weren't changed very often. Manager wasn't overly friendly but if asked a direct question (eg where is this?) he would answer. Good location though and good breakfast.

very near with bus station. clean and perfect big dorm. bathroom attached with room. turkish style breakfast. high value for money

Good place to stay ;)

Very big dorm, beautiful building and garden, lovely breakfest! Bathroom ok. Helpful Staff, very friendly. Only negative points: sqeaky bets and very slow Internet. No lockers, but you can put small valuables in Safe at reception.

I wish there were lockers, but otherwise great place to stay. Walking distance to everything, and being across the street from the bus station helps too. Liked the breakfast too.

Staff are top notch here. Breakfast is awesome. The terrace is really nice, and the food is great at the restaurant next door (and we never felt pressured to order anything if we just wanted to hang out for a while). Shower heads in the big dorm could use a bit of a tune up. Very close to Ephesus. I would stay here again.

The staff was incredibly helpful and attentive, the place was clean and the atmosphere was enjoyable. We really enjoyed our time at Boomerang and would definitely go back!

• 12th Oct 2013

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The location was grand and the breakfast a delight.

The dorm room was downstairs in the basement. It was big and clean enough as we're the showers and toilets. The beds we're squeaky, no lock on the door and no lockers but we didn't have any problems with our belongings. Good walking distance to Ephesus about 30-45 min walk, there is a 25 lira entrance fee. Breakfast was sufficient, not buffet. The owner was a bit moody not so friendly sometimes. Wasn't willing to help out when we had problems like with the internet. They didn't reply to emails.

Fantastic guesthouse with a huge spacious dormitory room. Thanks for the vegemite!

I made a reservation for a private room and when i showed up the owners told me my room was already taken. They made a reservation for me in another pension but was not so nice. so beware of this kind of strategies!!!

I arrived late and they had already rented my reserved room, so the owner found a very nice room for me just down the street. I stayed there one night and returned to the Boomerang. They moved my luggage while I was out and provided excellent service. Their restaurant is special adjoining the pension.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Nice place with great staff and good meal

The people running the hostel are very helpful and friendly. The dormroom however is very big and obviously this makes it less safe. There are no safe deposit boxes to make up for this. Other than that, good place for exploring Ephesus and overall a nice place to stay.

You can not find such a nice hostel any where...

Definily a good option!

It's a really nice guesthouse. The staff is friendly,you can ask them anything. The location is great!! The breakfast is good. It's also a nice place to meet new people,the athmosphere is great!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7