• Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk, Turkey

9.3
Superb 385 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 385 Total Reviews
Boomerang Guesthouse Located at Atatürk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Selçuk, Izmir, Selcuk.
Turkey
Selcuk Agean 35920 Atat�rk mah.1047 Skak no 10, Sel�uk, Izmir
93% 385
37.9492823 27.3680055
    Rooms available

7th Aug 2016
6.6

The owner, who was nice at first, overcharged me. I brought it to her attention and she said it was extra for the breakfast but the site says that breakfast is included in the price. I don't appreciate dishonest business practices. Made me feel worrisome when I stored my baggage there after checkout. I was also nickled and dimed me for a shower post check out. Good location. Low season so weak atmosphere. Nice check in with tea. But BE VERY CAUTIOUS AS THEY MAY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

• dishana
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

+ One of our favourite hostels in Turkey, with a nice outdoor area (which is also a restaurant) + The 12 (or 14?) bed dorm is single beds, rather than bunks, which is great. + The host (Candy) is so helpful and kind, she answered our questions before we even asked! + Location is great - across the road from the bus station, about 5-10 minute walk to St Johns Basilica, 30 min walk to Ephesus

10th Jul 2016

The architecture of the place is so beautiful. It's simple and very charming. Located centrally. Very good staff who are aware of everything. Thegarden restraunt next to the hostel you can make lot of friends. It's a very good experience and highly recommended.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Perfect location, near the bus station. Nice staff, nice area...

3rd Jul 2016

Good location and very nice host.. thanks a lot Candy. My memory card got corrupt candy and his brother helped me out to recover my photos. They even allow me to use their personal laptop. She is a very good host with 2 beautiful children. Thanks again. The place is just 2 Min. Away from bust station from where you can get bus to anywhere. Rooms are clean and nice.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

I felt so at home here. This guesthouse, run by a couple (a local guy and his Chinese wife) really beats all places in terms of hospitality. Nothing seems to much of a hassle to them, no questions were too difficult and are really willing to provide you with suggestions for your onward journey. Rooms were clean, neat and value for money, location was extremely convenient (opposite town's main bus station) and lady boss cooks really fulfilling food including your complimentary breakfast.

13th Jun 2016

Wonderful atmosphere, great location, and superbly helpful hosts. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone staying in Selcuk on a budget.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 41+
29th May 2016

Huseyin was excellent. .Great help even picked us up from airport and guided us around town..A perfect location to stay and their own fantastic garden restaurant. Wish we could go back. Room has fridge and kettle with balcony..everything we luv..

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

It's a family run place and it was very cosy! The hosts were lovely and extremely helpful in recommending places to go/how to get there etc.. Location is great! Just across the bus station where you can catch buses to everywhere else. It's walkable (30-40 mins) to Ephesus ruins along rows of mulberry trees.

16th May 2016

Great location! Friendly Staff! They let me hang around the lounge for hours even after my checkout! Met some amazing people. Great advice on cheap travel to places surrounding Ephesus/Izmir. Thumbs up to Hosain and his wife!