Boomerang Hostel Reviews

Lange Leemstraat 95, 200018, Antwerp, Belgium

I stayed for one night and it was worth the money. Simple and suitable for cheap short term stay, around 20 minutes by walk to the city centre. Place was clean and staff friendly. I can only recommend the hostel when you visit Antwerp.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Slovakia

The Asian girl that works in the morning is really nice. The breakfast is OK, nothing special. I really liked the atmosphere in this hostel, so quiet. I enjoyed it. I think it has really great value for money. I recommend it.

I had an wonderful time there :)

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Romania

If I had not been so tired when I got there, I might have thought twice, but as it was, I was just glad of the bed. I had to keep all of my valuables on me as I slept. The owner discouraged me from going out after 6 as the shops were closing o_O I passed up on the shower because I was alone and didn't want to leave my stuff alone and had to lift the toilet door into place.

No lockers, few power plugs, very limited bathroom facilities.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Don't pay for bed linens. The beds already have basic linens on them. Other than that they could use better signage out front. But overall cheap and not a bad place to stay.

Pretty basic hostel, good for the cost. Clean rooms and facilities, not super close to the center but a good 20 minute walk. I'd recommend this hostel!

You get what you pay for, right? The showers were good but it was basically a bunch of beds thrown into an old building, hard to find and a walk away from the center of town, especially with a large backpack. It wasn't the cleanest place and they do charge for sheets (contrary to a different comment). It was okay, but if given the choice I probably wouldn't stay there again.

lockers would be appreciated. and something to hang your clean and dry clothes when having a shower.

The only thing that really worth, besides the low price, it was breakfast

• 12th Sep 2014

Justified by the price. not particularly good but good enough for a night.

The staff was just one person that would check every reservation on a piece of paper. Checking in took an eternity. The place was dirty. My sheet had a white stain that I prefer not to think what was it. It is far from the center, so the walk back took a lot of time. On the morning we ran out of hot water, so the shower had to be cold. Wifi had a list of 20 users and password. You should keep trying one until you get one that is vacant, after the 5th try, I gave up and turned on the 3g roaming.

Not really easy to find, but very homey hostel. Cheap beer and near the main spots in Antwerp.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • lucasmdo

Very nice atmosphere, super nice service, beds are not quite comfortable but overall it's a nice hostel, 15 mins walk from the Station.

High speed wifi

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

I loved the atmosphere but could be much better with some renews and change in the cosy living room. Breakfast and cleanness ok.

Daily shifts dont want to help us with reservation in other country ( our tablet was damaged ). We ask that can we use computer for 5 minuts recieved answer sorry computer no. Strange - in hostel?

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Good place to stay when you don`t want to drive home after a good night out.

• 7th Sep 2014

Big spacious rooms, clean bathrooms, quiet common area, small kitchen but not heaps of guests so it's not a problem, about 20mins walk to the centre. No lockers though. Great for what you pay.

Not the closest to the city... But everything is still within walking distance. The hostel is not the cleanest... And I would strongly encourage paying the 2.5€ for the sheets!!! There is also a kitchen that you can keep food and cook food. Overall - exactly what you would expect for the price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5