Boomerang Hostel Reviews

Lange Leemstraat 95, 200018, Antwerp, Belgium

Good vibe, great staff, very welcome and trustfull. Lockers are there but should be better taken care of (locks instead of Keys would be safer and easier). Clean rooms, perfect beds and good showers. For 12 euro it can't be better!!

Would definitely return to stay here! The atmosphere was warm, very welcoming. An ideal place to stay within walking distance from main attractions or a quick hop onto the tram which runs outside the front. The toilet and showers on my floor could have used a little maintainence but everything was in working order and the staff were very helpful with anything you needed. The room space was small, beds pretty packed in but that was no issue. Great value, great stay.

Really nice hostel! Definitely hard to find if you use hostelworld instructions though. Easy walk to main squares. Rooms really nice, very clean, showers not great. Staff were really lovely!

great peolple, great atmosphere, great food, and very nice people around

New owner was great! The hostel was an easy walk from the center. Good value for your money.

• 25th Jun 2015

It's cheap but has got all necessary to have a good rest and take a good time. The main advantage - cosy atmosphere, it's the most homelike hostel I've visited which creates realy friendly place to chat with other travelers. And for sure the most positive hostel owners.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Ukraine

Best choice for travel on a budget - it's cheap and is very good located. Staff is nice and ready to help. Rooms very clean, but there were no lockers. Showers could be cleaner.

it is disgusting flophouse. There's even a homeless old people there. no lockers. No keys. Curfew 23.00 - 9.00. at this time can not get into the hostel. Safety zero. dirt everywhere. I stayed for 3 nights - cleaning is not seen. even the garbage is not carried. in a room for 12 people 1 !! outlet. Staff disgusting all the time sitting at the bar and drink, no assistance, no maps of the city, far away from the historic center, it is the Jewish Quarter. After check out asked to leave luggage - dr

I think you have the wrong Hostel. We are open 24hours,we have maps,our cleaning is good, The staff is helpful and friendly,you can see in the other comments. So I would like to say here that it´s just not true and everybody can confirm that when you visit the Boomerang Hostel. Thank you.

They have definitely looked at the reviews here. The showers are brand new and very nice. The sheets are clean and the beds are good. I have stayed at cleaner hostels, but the cleanliness was not a problem. The staff speaks a bit English , but no Dutch weirdly. They aren't the most friendly, but ok for short stays. The hostel is cheap, so that make the combination a great value for money!

• 19th Jun 2015

Kind of in a strange part of town, this Hostel is off the beaten path. The people were very friendly though. People were smoking inside and that was gross, but other than that it was good for the money.

Excellent staff, but the common room with all the smoke and weird "art" wasn't a place to stay for long. No keys, but safe storage. Nice stay, we even had a 10 people-room by ourselves (2 people).

All members of staff were extremely friendly and gave a family home vibe to the place. I can't remember who it was, I think one of the female owners, noticed that myself and my girlfriend where looking at a map of Antwerp and as she walked past, offered her help in places to see. I stayed in many hostels over my trip and this was the only time I was shown places to see without first asking. Thank you!

I really enjoyed my stayed in Boomerang Hostel. The price was very reasonable and it really paid off my expense. Staffs were very welcoming, friendly and most importantly very hospitable staffs. I am definetely looking forward to come back

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Nepal

It was very nice to stay at the Boomerang Hostel. The location is perfect, is clean, friendly and it has everything that you need. The common area is amazing, super chilled! I totally reccommend

• 8th Jun 2015

I only stayed here for one night but while I was there I couldn't get the wifi to work on my phone. The beds were pretty comfortable but there was a lot of noise from the hallway. No hooks or curtain in the showers and the floor was all wet. Very cheap compared with other Antwerp hostels so you get what you pay for.

Location was good, close to the Central Station in the Jewish Quarter. Arrived late at night and that wasn't a problem, staff were available to help me check in. Wifi did not work on the second floor in the dorm, and the floor of the bathrooms was always wet because of the showers. No hooks/handrail in the cubicles to hang towels and clothes on.

The beds and rooms were good, much daylight though which is not very comfortable in summer. The showers were good, but there was nothing to put your clothes/stuff in, that was a bit unhandy. Good breakfast with cereals, different kinds of bread, cheese, meat and sweet stuff, coffe/tea, milk and juice. The thing I didn't like was that there is not a lock on any door (except bathroom ofcourse), so everyone can just walk in the room and there were no lockers in the room.

Hostel is better then I expected from previous reviews. Beds are clean, stuff is helpful. No lock on rooms. But still - definitely worth for the money.

Really welcoming hostel even in the middle of the night:-) good staff and breakfast. Nice social living room . Thanks

Location wasn't near centre city train station. There was one staff who barely spoke to us, I think she had a friend visiting and was with her smoking in the building the whole time. Wifi was bad and you have to connect every time you enter the building and it doesn't always work. No atmosphere, at all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4