Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Great staff, very nice people

Great value. Spotlessly clean and a very relaxing place. Great tours and a very friendly environment. Thanks Mia! I would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent hostel with everything you need. The sign posts are great but when you stay at Boomerang you really need to know that Boomerang and Bob Marley are the same place. We didn't. The overloud Aussie (we are from Australia too) that runs the place is just too loud. Her argument with her husband was just annoying otherwise excellent place with brilliant tours (to West Bank)

Thank you for the review. The "argument" that you speak of was after you checked in during the day. My husband & I arguing with a taxi driver trying to scam more money from some of our guests. We apologise if us fighting for our guests rights disturbed you & that you think Im loud, however, in a country where tourists are seen only as $$ sometimes one needs to be loud to get a point accross & defend unaware tourists. Our reputation is we fight for our guests rights & always will.

perfect i wanted to live here for a month

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Stayed two nights at the Boomerang hostel. Mia, the owner, is a personable and very cool Italian -Aussie lady. She was very helpful. The rooms were spartan but clean. The hostel also organize various daily tour. I did the West Bank tour and it was better than going by myself.

This hostel was the best thing in Egypt. It was literally the only place I could go and not be harassed for money. The signs to the Boomerang Bob Marley hostel begin from the train station and lead right to building, so a map or directions aren't necessary. The rooftop is very relaxed, and the drinks/breakfast/water are well priced. The place is cleaned daily, and is kept secure with a manned desk. The hostess was very helpful with her advice, and helped me save a lot of money.

Great hostel with really helpful staff, really easy to book tours and some great tips of what to see and do in Luxor

Boomerang hostel was an absolute Oasis in Luxor. After a days of being constantly hustled by vendors on the street the Boomerang was the perfect place to come back to relax and feel like you're away from it all. Mia and Mohammed were fantastic and super helpful. The tours they provide at the hostel and great value and they do their best to make sure everything is the best value for money available.

Clean room and Kind staff Roof Bar is Exellent