Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Well presented staff. Lovely atmosphere. Child friendly. Play area for children. Breakfast worth it. People tried to tell me closed.. but not

Trips are excellent.

The cleanest hotel i have been in the entire country of egypt. The breakfast was just amazing and so cheap. The tours so cheap. And if they make money from you.. you are told about the service fee. Then lets top that iff with staffand managers that actually care. And no hassle. Because all fees are disclosed you dont have to worry about anything and it egypt.. that is a blessing. The breakfast.. let me tell you again about it... HUGE... and so many things to choose from.. BOOMERANG FIRST!!!

• 1st Dec 2015

Wow! Perfect location. 5 minutes easy walk form Luxor Railway Station. Easy walk to Luxor Temple . Mia, the owner is absolutely wonderful. So warm and welcoming and most importantly , so very helpful regarding tours to the West Bank, etc. Lynda, the cook dishes out a very good omelette. The staff , on various shifts, are also very friendly and helpful. Loved my stay here. Highly recommended.

Rooms are clean and comfortable but customer service is little poor. All the service has become more business minded. I have asked for a bucket just to soak my clothes and the answer is they didn't have the bucket ,but they have the paid service for washing. Can anybody believe that they have the Laundry service but they just don't have the simple bucket?

Thank you for your review. Yes we do offer a paid laundry service. This is sent away to be cleaned by hygienists. We do not wash guests clothes on site for this reason. You asked me for a bucket to clean your underwear. I advised you we have only the mop buckets which I did not believe this is healthy for you. I apologies if our hygiene standards are too high for you.

Loved this place!! Great location and amazing staff, i count them now as friends. They went above and beyond and their advice and help was invaluable. The rooms were a good size and big single double beds. Wifi available through out and lovely air conditioning. The roof top was amazing to, such a great place to relax. This is the best and onlynplace to stay in Luxor!!