Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

It is a really nice place located close to the train station and the private bus terminal. The place is clean and the owner is very helpful. Definitely great value for money!

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in, in the Middle East! The staff went above and beyond and made sure our stay there was Everything we could of imagined!! If you get a chance, stay here!!

Excellent location the atmosphere at this place is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly and very helpful, you feel home being here with them and coming in contact with other travelers. The roof terraces are so cozy to just relax while sunbathing in a very friendly place and, that in the heart luxor. 5 -minute walk to the train station. I liked it very much and I will come back again. I highly recommend it for all who come to Luxor.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Bolivia

Cheap tour of 35 to the west bank with AC Cheap balloon 220 great guide. Good room with AIR CON. Friendly staff I enjoyed my time here that i stayed longer. thank you

• 15th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I enjoyed my tie here from the moment I arrived at the airport. I was greeted with a fresh face and my name upon a sign. I was put into a car with fully functioning AC!! My bags were carried in. I was seated and given a drink, time to relax in the cool reception before being shown to my room. Large room, private bathroom and again fully functioning AC!! I completed a tour and a hot air balloon with the hotel & was charged significantly less than that of others whom booked through their hotels.

• 15th May 2014

Best place I stayed in Egypt. Super chill staff and they were very helpful in setting up what to do every day. Getting a student card was also a huge money saver! Thanks!

Thank you for the brilliant stay. The honesty of the staff and the cheap tours. When you told me west bank tour for only 35 Egyptian Pound I thought you were joking! I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• 6th May 2014

Lovely and extremely helpful staff,great location,friendly atmosphere,easy to meet other travellers,amazing breakfast(eggs,toast,pancakes,fruit,cereal)for 10 le,tours they offer are really cheap. We had an awesome time,would have stayed longer if we could have.

I never expected such quality for the low price I pay. breakfast only 10 Egyptian pounds and was so much food. tours so cheap 35 to west bank and balloon was 220!! staff very friendly anything I need help with they help Also have chinese writing for us!! very much thank you

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The location is really good it's closer of train station, market, banks and 10 min walk to luxor temple. The breakfast served on hostel was great, the bed was confortable and the room very clean.

Cheap rooms.. the cheapest being 25le!! breakfast is eggs, beef, chicken, pancakes, salads, coffee, tea, juice and fruit.... all for only 10le!! the tour to the west bank is only 35le balloon for 220le!!! you could not ask for better or cheaper. Roof top you can relax on with music playing constantly.. peace The only issue is watch out or those at the train station.. so annoying

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Austria

Mia, the owner, is the best. Amazing customer experience..Great location, close to Luxor temple, and the nile. Really clean, great roof. Always plan the activities through Mia, she has contacts which can save you tons of money instead of booking activities through somewhere else.