Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Great little hostel. Very friendly, informative, helpful.

Great breakfast, convenient location and superior attention to cleanliness. You're sure to feel at home right from the start.

• 1st Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in by far. It's owned and run by an Australian woman which really shows in the level of cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Spotlessly clean, beds are like new, air con, secure. The rooftop bar is so nice to relax in. Right in the center of town so perfect location. Price is unbelievably cheap for what it is. Highly recommend. I was tempted to stay longer in Luxor just to enjoy the hostel a little longer.

I have spent a excellent week in a very friendly atmosphere. I liked very much that the place was clean and the staff was helpful. The place is very near to the train station but It took me a little to find it when i arrived in Luxor because Google Maps points other street in that area.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Romania

I have traveled about 35 countries all over the world, but seriously this is my best hostel of all. everything is clean spotlessly, the bed is comfy, breakfast is very nice, and the staff is funny! I wish I could stay there longer!! Thank you !! :)

This place was amazing. Great place to meet other people, rooftop area was chill and front desk has great information on buses and tours.

Hostel was excellent very clean, nice rooms nice place for backpackers

I had a very comfortable stay at Boomerang. The staff were great, the room was comfortable, everything was spotlessly clean and the tour to the west bank was very cheap and had an excellent guide. Loved it. The only reason I rated down security is the balcony door did not lock. Yet, nothing was stolen. A+

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

very professional staff. The breakfast was delicious and so much of it. I had cheaper tour prices than all my friend in other hotel. I was told boomerang is closed horrible lie from other hotels. stay here you will be very happy. Very clean also

Perfect staff, location, undoubtedly value for money, with perfect breakfast only with 10 EGB (app 1 euro) per day. very cheap organised groups for all temples in Luxor. A very good choice within all the hasslers in this place.

It is a really nice place located close to the train station and the private bus terminal. The place is clean and the owner is very helpful. Definitely great value for money!

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in, in the Middle East! The staff went above and beyond and made sure our stay there was Everything we could of imagined!! If you get a chance, stay here!!

Excellent location the atmosphere at this place is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly and very helpful, you feel home being here with them and coming in contact with other travelers. The roof terraces are so cozy to just relax while sunbathing in a very friendly place and, that in the heart luxor. 5 -minute walk to the train station. I liked it very much and I will come back again. I highly recommend it for all who come to Luxor.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Bolivia

The hotel could not have been better. Every review that you read about this establishment is correct. The tours are cheap the staff are friendly. Yes breakfast is 10le extra but what a breakfast. You get pancakes or omlette then all you can eat cereal and toast and fruit. Complimentry tea and coffee.. it was really a different experience in Egypt compared to what you get use to.. eg getting charge for anything they can.. but not here. I will definately go back

• 17th May 2014
  • Scotland

Cheap tour of 35 to the west bank with AC Cheap balloon 220 great guide. Good room with AIR CON. Friendly staff I enjoyed my time here that i stayed longer. thank you

• 15th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I enjoyed my tie here from the moment I arrived at the airport. I was greeted with a fresh face and my name upon a sign. I was put into a car with fully functioning AC!! My bags were carried in. I was seated and given a drink, time to relax in the cool reception before being shown to my room. Large room, private bathroom and again fully functioning AC!! I completed a tour and a hot air balloon with the hotel & was charged significantly less than that of others whom booked through their hotels.

• 15th May 2014

Best place I stayed in Egypt. Super chill staff and they were very helpful in setting up what to do every day. Getting a student card was also a huge money saver! Thanks!

Thank you for the brilliant stay. The honesty of the staff and the cheap tours. When you told me west bank tour for only 35 Egyptian Pound I thought you were joking! I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.