Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Excellent hostel!! 5 stars! Mia and Mohammed were fantastic hosts with their warm hospitality helpfulness and honest recommendations. The hostel is extremely clean, organized and most importantly, peaceful! The rooftop garden provides a little piece of heaven where you can relax, have a drink and meet other travelers. The breakfast is bountiful and the wifi is fast. All in all, don't be surprise if you happen to stay longer than you intended too. Best hostel I stayed at in a long time!!

The service was great, the staff was helpful with the local tour and all information. The rooms were nice, good breakfast included, and the place is super near to the train station

Excellent hostel right near the train station. Great roof top terrace to chill out over a beer after a hot day touring the sights. Easy to meet fellow travellers. Mohammed and Mia do a superb free pick up service from the bus or train station. Top value. Thanks

• 13th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Staff are extremely helpful,Very clean, confortable beds, lockers, and very cheap! The price of the tours wich are organiised by the hostels are fair, no need to bargain. Water (3 EGP) and Breakfast (10 EGP) are also very cheap The staff is very friendly. The rooftop garden really makes the difference : it s very nice to chill there after the hassle you can experience in the city.

• 12th Nov 2014

By far the best place I stayed in Egypt- price, atmosphere, tours, breakfast, the whole package. Can't recommend enough. Omar was the main man running things and he made everything smooth and easy. Definitely visit!

• 9th Nov 2014

One of the best I have stayed in.

BOB MARLEY HTL & boomerang is the cheapest & cleanest ever. Great tours & guides, brilliant breakfast!! I t first went to the wrong HTL beware bob marley has moved to a better place. New ppl try to keep old bob marley location be careful bob marley is near the train station not on TV st.

Great little hostel. Very friendly, informative, helpful.

Great breakfast, convenient location and superior attention to cleanliness. You're sure to feel at home right from the start.

• 1st Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in by far. It's owned and run by an Australian woman which really shows in the level of cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Spotlessly clean, beds are like new, air con, secure. The rooftop bar is so nice to relax in. Right in the center of town so perfect location. Price is unbelievably cheap for what it is. Highly recommend. I was tempted to stay longer in Luxor just to enjoy the hostel a little longer.

I have spent a excellent week in a very friendly atmosphere. I liked very much that the place was clean and the staff was helpful. The place is very near to the train station but It took me a little to find it when i arrived in Luxor because Google Maps points other street in that area.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Romania

A fantastic hostel - spotlessly clean, nice rooms, great breakfast, unlimited hot water, and the staff incredibly helpful. I also booked my tours through the hostel, and they were all well-organized and very reasonably priced. I was very happy with everything, and will definitely stay again if I travel to iuxor again.

• 20th Sep 2014

I have traveled about 35 countries all over the world, but seriously this is my best hostel of all. everything is clean spotlessly, the bed is comfy, breakfast is very nice, and the staff is funny! I wish I could stay there longer!! Thank you !! :)

This place was amazing. Great place to meet other people, rooftop area was chill and front desk has great information on buses and tours.

Hostel was excellent very clean, nice rooms nice place for backpackers

I had a very comfortable stay at Boomerang. The staff were great, the room was comfortable, everything was spotlessly clean and the tour to the west bank was very cheap and had an excellent guide. Loved it. The only reason I rated down security is the balcony door did not lock. Yet, nothing was stolen. A+

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

very professional staff. The breakfast was delicious and so much of it. I had cheaper tour prices than all my friend in other hotel. I was told boomerang is closed horrible lie from other hotels. stay here you will be very happy. Very clean also

Perfect staff, location, undoubtedly value for money, with perfect breakfast only with 10 EGB (app 1 euro) per day. very cheap organised groups for all temples in Luxor. A very good choice within all the hasslers in this place.

It is a really nice place located close to the train station and the private bus terminal. The place is clean and the owner is very helpful. Definitely great value for money!

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in, in the Middle East! The staff went above and beyond and made sure our stay there was Everything we could of imagined!! If you get a chance, stay here!!