Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

very professional staff. The breakfast was delicious and so much of it. I had cheaper tour prices than all my friend in other hotel. I was told boomerang is closed horrible lie from other hotels. stay here you will be very happy. Very clean also

Perfect staff, location, undoubtedly value for money, with perfect breakfast only with 10 EGB (app 1 euro) per day. very cheap organised groups for all temples in Luxor. A very good choice within all the hasslers in this place.

It is a really nice place located close to the train station and the private bus terminal. The place is clean and the owner is very helpful. Definitely great value for money!

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in, in the Middle East! The staff went above and beyond and made sure our stay there was Everything we could of imagined!! If you get a chance, stay here!!

Excellent location the atmosphere at this place is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly and very helpful, you feel home being here with them and coming in contact with other travelers. The roof terraces are so cozy to just relax while sunbathing in a very friendly place and, that in the heart luxor. 5 -minute walk to the train station. I liked it very much and I will come back again. I highly recommend it for all who come to Luxor.

• 7th Jul 2014