Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Well presented staff. Lovely atmosphere. Child friendly. Play area for children. Breakfast worth it. People tried to tell me closed.. but not

Trips are excellent.

The cleanest hotel i have been in the entire country of egypt. The breakfast was just amazing and so cheap. The tours so cheap. And if they make money from you.. you are told about the service fee. Then lets top that iff with staffand managers that actually care. And no hassle. Because all fees are disclosed you dont have to worry about anything and it egypt.. that is a blessing. The breakfast.. let me tell you again about it... HUGE... and so many things to choose from.. BOOMERANG FIRST!!!

• 1st Dec 2015

Wow! Perfect location. 5 minutes easy walk form Luxor Railway Station. Easy walk to Luxor Temple . Mia, the owner is absolutely wonderful. So warm and welcoming and most importantly , so very helpful regarding tours to the West Bank, etc. Lynda, the cook dishes out a very good omelette. The staff , on various shifts, are also very friendly and helpful. Loved my stay here. Highly recommended.

Rooms are clean and comfortable but customer service is little poor. All the service has become more business minded. I have asked for a bucket just to soak my clothes and the answer is they didn't have the bucket ,but they have the paid service for washing. Can anybody believe that they have the Laundry service but they just don't have the simple bucket?

Thank you for your review. Yes we do offer a paid laundry service. This is sent away to be cleaned by hygienists. We do not wash guests clothes on site for this reason. You asked me for a bucket to clean your underwear. I advised you we have only the mop buckets which I did not believe this is healthy for you. I apologies if our hygiene standards are too high for you.

Loved this place!! Great location and amazing staff, i count them now as friends. They went above and beyond and their advice and help was invaluable. The rooms were a good size and big single double beds. Wifi available through out and lovely air conditioning. The roof top was amazing to, such a great place to relax. This is the best and onlynplace to stay in Luxor!!

Super clean and maybe 3 minute walk to Luxor temple! Staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi was out unfortunately, but that's not their fault!

Great staff, very nice people

Great value. Spotlessly clean and a very relaxing place. Great tours and a very friendly environment. Thanks Mia! I would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent hostel with everything you need. The sign posts are great but when you stay at Boomerang you really need to know that Boomerang and Bob Marley are the same place. We didn't. The overloud Aussie (we are from Australia too) that runs the place is just too loud. Her argument with her husband was just annoying otherwise excellent place with brilliant tours (to West Bank)

Thank you for the review. The "argument" that you speak of was after you checked in during the day. My husband & I arguing with a taxi driver trying to scam more money from some of our guests. We apologise if us fighting for our guests rights disturbed you & that you think Im loud, however, in a country where tourists are seen only as $$ sometimes one needs to be loud to get a point accross & defend unaware tourists. Our reputation is we fight for our guests rights & always will.

perfect i wanted to live here for a month

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Stayed two nights at the Boomerang hostel. Mia, the owner, is a personable and very cool Italian -Aussie lady. She was very helpful. The rooms were spartan but clean. The hostel also organize various daily tour. I did the West Bank tour and it was better than going by myself.

This hostel was the best thing in Egypt. It was literally the only place I could go and not be harassed for money. The signs to the Boomerang Bob Marley hostel begin from the train station and lead right to building, so a map or directions aren't necessary. The rooftop is very relaxed, and the drinks/breakfast/water are well priced. The place is cleaned daily, and is kept secure with a manned desk. The hostess was very helpful with her advice, and helped me save a lot of money.

Great hostel with really helpful staff, really easy to book tours and some great tips of what to see and do in Luxor

Boomerang hostel was an absolute Oasis in Luxor. After a days of being constantly hustled by vendors on the street the Boomerang was the perfect place to come back to relax and feel like you're away from it all. Mia and Mohammed were fantastic and super helpful. The tours they provide at the hostel and great value and they do their best to make sure everything is the best value for money available.

Clean room and Kind staff Roof Bar is Exellent

Hidden gem in the centre of Luxor. Very near to the train station, the owner was kind and helpful, really enjoyed my stay here.

Could sounds strange when everyone write it was a nice place but... It 's. I stand 3 nights there during new year eve and it was nice. It 's very clean and the breakfast on the roof top is perfect. And the staff on the hostel is very very friendly !!! And it 's cheap

This hostel offers comfortable accommodation and it's located just few minutes from Luxor Temple, but his main focus is it staff. The owner, Mia, is very attentive and gentle with guests, offering all the help and support needed to have an amazing trip in the city. About the hostel, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are clean and appropriate for the number of guests. I Recommend and wish to go back there!

Best place I've stayed in in all of Egypt. The people running this hostel really know what they are doing. Everything you need is provided. The rooftop terrace is fantastic. There you'll have breakfast in the morning and drinks in the evening. The atmosphere is as it should be in a hostel. Got to know a lot of travellers that I met up with later in other cities throughout Egypt.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7