Boomerang Hotel Reviews

Mohamed Farid Street, Luxor, Luxor, Egypt

Hostel was excellent very clean, nice rooms nice place for backpackers

I had a very comfortable stay at Boomerang. The staff were great, the room was comfortable, everything was spotlessly clean and the tour to the west bank was very cheap and had an excellent guide. Loved it. The only reason I rated down security is the balcony door did not lock. Yet, nothing was stolen. A+

• 5th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

very professional staff. The breakfast was delicious and so much of it. I had cheaper tour prices than all my friend in other hotel. I was told boomerang is closed horrible lie from other hotels. stay here you will be very happy. Very clean also

Perfect staff, location, undoubtedly value for money, with perfect breakfast only with 10 EGB (app 1 euro) per day. very cheap organised groups for all temples in Luxor. A very good choice within all the hasslers in this place.

It is a really nice place located close to the train station and the private bus terminal. The place is clean and the owner is very helpful. Definitely great value for money!

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in, in the Middle East! The staff went above and beyond and made sure our stay there was Everything we could of imagined!! If you get a chance, stay here!!

Excellent location the atmosphere at this place is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly and very helpful, you feel home being here with them and coming in contact with other travelers. The roof terraces are so cozy to just relax while sunbathing in a very friendly place and, that in the heart luxor. 5 -minute walk to the train station. I liked it very much and I will come back again. I highly recommend it for all who come to Luxor.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Bolivia

Cheap tour of 35 to the west bank with AC Cheap balloon 220 great guide. Good room with AIR CON. Friendly staff I enjoyed my time here that i stayed longer. thank you

• 15th May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I enjoyed my tie here from the moment I arrived at the airport. I was greeted with a fresh face and my name upon a sign. I was put into a car with fully functioning AC!! My bags were carried in. I was seated and given a drink, time to relax in the cool reception before being shown to my room. Large room, private bathroom and again fully functioning AC!! I completed a tour and a hot air balloon with the hotel & was charged significantly less than that of others whom booked through their hotels.

• 15th May 2014

Best place I stayed in Egypt. Super chill staff and they were very helpful in setting up what to do every day. Getting a student card was also a huge money saver! Thanks!

Thank you for the brilliant stay. The honesty of the staff and the cheap tours. When you told me west bank tour for only 35 Egyptian Pound I thought you were joking! I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• 6th May 2014

Lovely and extremely helpful staff,great location,friendly atmosphere,easy to meet other travellers,amazing breakfast(eggs,toast,pancakes,fruit,cereal)for 10 le,tours they offer are really cheap. We had an awesome time,would have stayed longer if we could have.

I never expected such quality for the low price I pay. breakfast only 10 Egyptian pounds and was so much food. tours so cheap 35 to west bank and balloon was 220!! staff very friendly anything I need help with they help Also have chinese writing for us!! very much thank you

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The location is really good it's closer of train station, market, banks and 10 min walk to luxor temple. The breakfast served on hostel was great, the bed was confortable and the room very clean.

Cheap rooms.. the cheapest being 25le!! breakfast is eggs, beef, chicken, pancakes, salads, coffee, tea, juice and fruit.... all for only 10le!! the tour to the west bank is only 35le balloon for 220le!!! you could not ask for better or cheaper. Roof top you can relax on with music playing constantly.. peace The only issue is watch out or those at the train station.. so annoying

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Austria

Mia, the owner, is the best. Amazing customer experience..Great location, close to Luxor temple, and the nile. Really clean, great roof. Always plan the activities through Mia, she has contacts which can save you tons of money instead of booking activities through somewhere else.

Excellent hostel right near the train station. Great roof top terrace to chill out over a beer after a hot day touring the sights. Easy to meet fellow travellers. Mohammed and Mia do a superb free pick up service from the bus or train station. Top value.

Excellent location, very friendly staff, clean, secure. Everything was wonderful. I highly recommend this place.

The Hostel is a 10-15 min straight walk from Luxor Temple (You follow one road all the way).I stayed in a dorm room which was clean & presentable with great working AC.They have a roof terrace which is nice for chilling out, free breakfast & cheap tours; I payed £6 (UK) for a 5 hour tour of the Valley of the Kings (excluding ticket price), which is value for money.The wifi was also super & computers are available if you haven't brought your laptop or android etc.Definitely stay here!

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed it here and we are also happy that we got to share a 21st with you. All the best in the future

The best place in all of Egypt. I stayed in Alexandria, and Cairo, which the hostels had very bad staff. So, I was not expecting anything better here in Luxur, but to my surprise it was the best place. The Staff is really outstanding, they did not overcharge me for anything not even water. For tours we got charge a lot less than other people that were on the same tour. The rooms are so, so clean and have AC, and a balcony. The location is fantastic too! Walking distance from everything!!

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate it and are happy you enjoyed yoru time with us

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7