Bora Dormir Reviews

Rua Conselheiro Joaquim Machado nº18, Lagos, Portugal

I booked an ensuite private bathroom, but it was not available. Instead, I got a room on the first level that shared a bathroom with six others. They promised they cleaned it regularly, but there was always a wet towel on the floor. The staff was excellent and kind, but the bed was uncomfortable, there were very little light in the room or space for anything. Also, the fan I asked for didn't work well. I wanted to like this place a lot, but other than the cafe downstairs, I just didn't.

• 14th Jul 2014