Bora Dormir Reviews

Rua Conselheiro Joaquim Machado nº18, Lagos, Portugal

Bora dormir is a guesthouse in front a one of the nicest bar in lagos called bora (excellent fruit juices). The staff it isn't interested neather kind maybe because they also have to take care of the bar's clients so if you have a problem it will take long time to be solved. They aren t concentrated just on you.Surely the staff tries to do its best but it's not enough.The rooms are very small, with a small window but it's enough because in lagos is always very windy so the room are always fresh

• 22nd Aug 2014

What is very good in Bora guesthouse is the location (few steps from the central squares of Lagos) and the bar downstairs where we had excellent breakfasts along our 5-nights stay in town. Our room was pretty but small, as small was the double bed too. It can be a little bit noisy in the night. Excellent free wifi.

I booked an ensuite private bathroom, but it was not available. Instead, I got a room on the first level that shared a bathroom with six others. They promised they cleaned it regularly, but there was always a wet towel on the floor. The staff was excellent and kind, but the bed was uncomfortable, there were very little light in the room or space for anything. Also, the fan I asked for didn't work well. I wanted to like this place a lot, but other than the cafe downstairs, I just didn't.

• 14th Jul 2014