Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Borgmann Villa Hotel Located at Koningslaan 48, 1075 AE, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam North-Holland 1075 AE Koningslaan 48, 1075 AE
83% 75
52.3554343 4.8623728
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2015

Great experience. The staff is very warm, laid back, and open. Room was neat and clean. The atmosphere is more home-like and b&b-like than a sterile modern hotel or hostel. Great area, close to transport and walking distance from the center.

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2015

Great location next to Vondelpark. Nice cosy atmosphere. We arrived late, after checkout was supposed to close due to a delayed flight, but the staff waited for our arrival. Very much appreciated, thank you!

18th Aug 2015
7.7

The worst night sleep I had in my life. The mattress had no support. I mean, I sank into it like I was in a hammock. Total waste of my money since I could not sleep at all. They should replace the mattress.

28th Jul 2015

An adorable hotel. The staff was really helpful, giving us tourist information and also calling us a cab to the airport when we needed to leave. Our room looked over the park and canal and was spacious and clean. We loved our room and can not say enough good about it!! Thank you for the wonderful stay!