Borgmann Villa Hotel Reviews

Koningslaan 48, 1075 AE, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great experience. The staff is very warm, laid back, and open. Room was neat and clean. The atmosphere is more home-like and b&b-like than a sterile modern hotel or hostel. Great area, close to transport and walking distance from the center.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Great location next to Vondelpark. Nice cosy atmosphere. We arrived late, after checkout was supposed to close due to a delayed flight, but the staff waited for our arrival. Very much appreciated, thank you!

The worst night sleep I had in my life. The mattress had no support. I mean, I sank into it like I was in a hammock. Total waste of my money since I could not sleep at all. They should replace the mattress.