Borjomi Hostel Reviews

Kostava str. 17, Borjomi, Georgia

I'm very surprised how other travelers could rank this hostel so high. The only advantage was good location. Bathroom was dirty and not cleaned during our stay. The staff didn't know about the reservation on hostelworld.com. There was only one girl who seemed to by there for replacement. Beds were uncomfortable and stained. They were shaking and making noise each time somebody moved. It was very cold in the room, which also seemed not to be cleaned for a long time. Better choose some homestay!

One of the most sociable hostels I ever stayed at, and maybe with the nicest staff that I ever encountered.

The couple working here were nice and welcoming, but I think the hostel is overpriced compared to many places around Georgia.The location is quite good as you can walk from here to most places in Borjomi and there is a restaurant next door and a bakery a short walk from here.One thing I found annoying is when the couple who work here decided to start drinking late night and then sing hippie songs while the rest of us in the room were trying to sleep... but they're nice guys when sober.

I would like to thank Tamuna (Manager of the Hostel) for her kindness and generosity...

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Iraq

Such an amazing hostel! great location, quite clean and really friendly. We had lots of fun in the evenings, drinking some wine and playing beer pong. 100% recommended! Thanks.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Georgia

1. Staff is not experienced but honestly tries to be helpful and hospitable. 2. There are no lockers and doors are never closed. But it is not a big problem because Georgia is still rather traditional country. 3. All other was fine.