Born Free Hostel Reviews

Samsen Soi 6 (Soi Woraphong), Bangkok, Thailand

We only stayed one night at Born Free but it was awesome, the dorm is very nice and the showers are awesome. Very clean and a nice rooftop to chill, also a cool common area to socialise and meet people. When we will ever go back to Bangkok we gonna stay at Bron free again :)

Stayed at the Born Free 4 times during my trip through Asia and absolutely loved it. The location is perfect, situated near Khao San Road but still in a quiet area. Theres plenty of restaurants around, the next pier is in walking distance. The beds are very comfy, everything is clean and they have a very nice common area to relax in the evening and talk to people. Kevin and Wasana are amazing, they will help you with everything you need. I will definitely come back. Thanks for everything!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Thank you!

Great hostel that I have stayed at before and would happily stay there again! Staff were very helpful on this occasion with arranging an early morning taxi. Nice pleasant vibe in the evening, relaxed in the lounge communal area. Bedrooms have fantastic air con and were comfy. Loved how they considered designated beds by putting myself and girlfriend together on two joining bunks unlike some hostels that have put us in different dorms. Highly recommend. :)

• 12th Aug 2014

The lady that checked me in was really sweet and helpful, as was the one at their other hostel and that really helped me figure out what to do with my time there and made my time a lot more enjoyable.

カオサン通りからもボート乗場からも近いのでお寺や王宮、カオサン通りを廻るのであればいい場所にあると思います。 シャワーとトイレが一緒なのはよくあるからいいとして、洗面所が無かったのは残念。後物干場も少し狭かったです。 スタッフの対応は良かったです。

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Kevin and Wassana , the owners, rock ; the hostel atmosphere is just pure chill , always clean and fresh; the area is well located . I'll definitely stay here again.

Great place run by lovely people. Even got an amazing purple elephant key ring when I booked a tour through them.

• 5th Aug 2014

There's absolutely nothing that is bad about this place. Kevin & Wasana are amazing and hospitable hosts. They have all the info about travelling in Thailand and they are good at making travel groups for you :) The facilities are awesome. and specially the lobby area is amazing to relax and chat with people. I would definitely go back to this place when I'm in Bangkok. You should too!

Great location in Bangkok with very comfortable dorms

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Stayed in Bangkok on the first night of my trip and this place was perfect. Finding it really difficult to find any fault with the place! They also have a new second hostel around the corner - my friend stayed there and said it's just as good, so either is fine. Only a 5 min walk away from the main backpacker/tourist street, but so much more chilled. I'd be amazed if there's a better place to stay in this part of Bangkok.

Fantastic service and lovely people. Rooms were really comfy I stayed in a fan room and it was perfect so cool in the room. Close to kho San road too Definitely recommend

This is a great hostel, especially for the price you pay! It's nothing! The location is nice. You are just ten minutes away from Kao San Road, which is very chaotic. Born free hostel is in a more calmer area, which is fine sometimes, because you know Bangkok can be overwhelming. The staff is great, they will do anything for you. Actually there wasn't a thing i did not like about this hostel.

• 29th Jul 2014

Great quiet location, but within walking distance of the craziness Khao San road. Streetfood and restaurants are around the corner. The river ferry is only a 5-10 minute walk away, and connects to the metro system. Nice and helpful staff. Fan dorm is ok, not especially good or bad.

Great value and helpful staff

Good hostel, nice stuff, big rooms, clean, small bathrooms, good internet in rooms.

I just planned to stay there for one day but I really like it and stayed 3 nights. Kevin and his girl friend are great hosts. Good place to meet travellers and very close to tourist attractions. We did night bicycle ride in the city which I really enjoyed. There are fan room and AC room, staying in fan room is not really problem. Would recommend this place..

It is a great place to stay, great location, very clean and secure. The owners are very friendly and helpful. No doubt about it is worthy to stay there.

It was really nice staying one night for my transit at Bangkok. Wasana and Kevin were really helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended!

Great value for money! very kind and helpful owners and staffs. Comfortable bed. Good location and close to nice little restaurant with reasonable prices. Great hostel to stay in Bangkok!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4