Borneo Seahare Guesthouse Reviews

2nd Floor. Lot 30M, Jalan Tabuan, Teochew Association Building, Kuching, Malaysia

It was more like staying at your friends' place than at a guesthouse. I liked it a lot.

I booked 3 nights and ended up staying 2 weeks. After months of travel, this was the perfect place to relax. Amy and Greg are amazing. They are one of the reasons I enjoyed my stay in Kuching so much. Their food reccommendations were all fantastic. The facility is clean and comfortable with a free breakfast and a place to watch movies. The location is good, and I think they're moving even closer to the riverfront soon. Will definitely stay again.

Great service provided by Amy! Nice and affordable

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

My stay in Borneo was awsome! Amy and Greg are so great people..the tour with Greg was amazing although it was hard work;) and Amy picked me up from the airport and showed me how I get to all the places I wanted to go to. The atmosphere was like in a shared flat rather than in a hostel, it was very nice and I met so many nice people. The location is good, everything is in walking distance. Thank you so much guys for having me!

We had a nice time. Very friendly folks!!

Amy & Greg are some of the best hosts I have found in all of my travels. One cannot go wrong here

Amazing hostel!!! The hosts Amy and Greg are so welcoming, helpful and kind. I felt I was at home as we could cook ourselves if we wanted, tv and hundreds of films and they would even take us out for a pint to the best places. The best hostel I have stayed in so far by a mile. Thank you guys x

Thank you guys with all good environment!

The hostel owner-Greg & Amy are nice and friendly. And they show you what to do & see in this city. It is centrally located and accessible to most of the sightseeing spots and even bus stop to the National Park. Besides, the atmosphere is great! Its just like home away home. Definitely coming back for my 2nd trip to Kuching!

The hospitality shown by Greg and Amy was second to none. They went out their way to make you feel at home in their hostel. The price was very reasonable and included toast and hot drink for breakfast. Cleanliness was also very good. If I ever was to go back to Kuching I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Amy is awesome! Really makes you feel at home. The dorm is basic but clean. The common area is small but you have great access to all kitchen amenities and tv/DVD player. Thanks for the great time in Kuching!

This hostel is run by people who really want to spend time with you and will invite you to do things. Also, the other people staying there all seemed to be of the same mind. Everyone is happy to answer questions and treat you as a friend. Definitely a very homey and comfortable place with a good location and a great atmosphere!

An amazing hostel with really friendly and hard working owners who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Greg, Amy and Ben were really good at making suggestions for things to do in the area and making sure you get the most out of your trips. The friendly atmosphere at the hostel makes it really homely and whether you want to make friends or do your own thing everyone is welcome. I can't recommend the hostel enough!