Botanic View B & B Reviews

3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9, Dublin, Ireland

The staff at Botanic View B&B were amazing! They were so friendly, and even drove us to where we needed to go upon arrival. They made an amazing Irish breakfast for everyone staying, as well. Overall great experience, I would recommend anyone to stay at Botanic View B&B when visiting Dublin!

A bit out of city center and taxi to/from airport is about 20 Euros. Fab neighborhood and I'd definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dublin.

A very welcoming atmosphere ,both PJ & Bernie are gracious hosts who provide great Info/tips on the local area ,Good food,enjoyed a full Irish breakfast each morning,

• 21st Jul 2014

We were absolutely thrilled by the friendlyness and helpfulness of the hostess and would recommend everybody to stay there. Is was a short but pleasurable stay.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Very helpful proprietor. Location convenient to central city.

Superfriendly place, nice room and very good irish breakfast. Not the most central but very close to buses that gets you to the city centre in no time. Also very close to two "must-sees" the cemetary and the botanic garden. Would definately recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Dublin, both for shorter and longer stays.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

We enjoyed our stay at Botanic View Bed and Breakfast

• 17th Jun 2014

Can not.go wrong here

• 10th Jun 2014

Very nice stay in the top floor. Room was comfortable and the house lovely. Great breakfast and nice advice on how to get around available.

I arrived at 8:30 in the morning and the host was able to have a room ready for me within an hour while I enjoyed a great Irish breakfast. While I didn't use the room immediately besides to store my luggage, it was very nice after an overnight international flight to be fully checked in so I didn't have to worry about it for the day. The location is outside the city centre, but close to a bus stop and just a little further from the historic Glasnevin Cemetery.

• 3rd May 2014