Botel Racek Reviews

Na Dvorecké Louce, 140 00, Praha 4 - Podoli, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything here was great. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Beautiful view on the river from the room and especially from the terrace. I cannot understand that some people write negative comments. When you book an accomodation on a boat it's clear that the cabin and bathroom are smaller than in a buildung. My only small critic is that the variety for breakfast could be better. But for the price we paid as I said everything was relly great! Easy to reach via tram.

• 8th Aug 2013

I think the location is nice, because its not in the city center, but you can get to the city center by tram very quickly.

• 18th May 2013
  • Slovenia

It is romantic on the Moldeau.

• 29th Apr 2013