Bothy Hostel Reviews

Puente Grau 306, Arequipa, Peru

The staff do try, but slow and disorganised mattress poor it's a bit of a Warren. If you want a party hostel there is better. If you want a clean quite. Place to chill out look elsewhere. I have stayed in over 200 hostel in the last 3 years and only given 5 or 6 poor reviews and normally not that fussy

Dear John Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your comments very much. Good to know our faults as hostel. staff working in our hostel is new. That hope in future They performed a very fast service to all our clients.We will take immediate action Concerning to all your comments to improve. Your comment is positive for us! Greetings: Shantall

Positives - Nice hostel, good location, great lockers with power points, free luggage storage when we went to Colca Canyon, friendly staff, gorgeous little puppy to play with. Negatives - despite a solar hot water system the showers were more often cold than hot (but good pressure when hot), no top sheet on beds and duvet covers not washed regularly (this could be easily fixed by using top sheets! ) Overall we liked this hostel.

A VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF. .. THERE WAS A STRIKE BLOCKING ALL BUSES FROM LEAVING AREQUIPE SO I HAD TO STAY EXTRA NIGHTS. tHE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING INFORMATION TO ME ABOUT THE BUS RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS.. MY BUS WAS CANCELLEED A FEW NIGHT AND THEY LET ME STAY WELL AFTER CHECKOUT TIME TO FIND OUT ABOUT MORE CANCELLATIONS. SAVED ME MANY TRIPS TO AND FRO THE BUS TERMINAL SAVING ME MONEY ON TAXIS . GREAT PLACE

Very helpfull, friendly and english speaking staff!

Perfect hostel with great vibe, extremely friendly and helpful staff and comfortable, clean and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. We were very happy and impressed with our 3 nights there. My only negative is that the showers hot water was very temperamental I managed to have 1 decent hot shower. The other times were freezing cold and we followed the instructions of waiting 2 minutes.

Lovely staff, fantastic stay. 100% recommended.

the stuff is VERY friendly and helpful!! the public computers could be better (were very slowly and the keyboard didn't work that good) they have a very nice terrace on the roof top with a good view. the location is central and perfect for the sightseeing stuff.

Excellent, when I checked in, the dorm that I wanted to stay in were made so messy by the other travellers, that I was promptedly shown to another dorm, with superior facilities at no extra cost. When leaving the staff hailed a taxi for me, because the cab that I ordered would be very late, so the staff took down the taxi number for my safety. This is the 2nd time I have stayed here, both times were excellent, I would highly recommend to anyone on a budget!!!

All forgien to Peru live in staff are very poor and more occupied in smoking drugs than helping guests! If you want to be treated like dirt by all the live in staff then this is the place for you! One shining light is the lady at the front desk example of customer service the rest of the live in staff need to learn from

Hola Hope everything is OK with you and you feel very well!! We are very sorry for all the happen to you in our hostel. We appreciate your comment and definitely it will help to improve our service! But it doesn't means That all the staff take drugs and we not treat very well our customers. We no dot take personal your comment, We still learning! We wish you a good trip The bothy staff!