8.5
Fabulous 299 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 299 Total Reviews
Bothy Hostel Located at Puente Grau 306, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Arequipa Puente Grau 306
85% 299
-16.3939928 -71.5353512
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
25th May 2016

Excellent Hostel, in a great location. Very helpful staff, in particular Paulo, who was gracious in helping us with any requests we had / and also efficiently booked our 2 day Colca Canyon trip at short notice.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016

Paulo was extremely friendly and helpful, the hostel was in a good location, clean and generally a wonderful place to stay! I will definitely come back if I am in arequipa again!!! 😊

9th Apr 2016
4.0

room of 4 is horrible.very dirty,windows doesn't properly close=lot of noise/cold air.beds are SO used&unconfortable,pillows hard as concrete.showerhead is so low you have to bend to shower.but there is hot water!only one plug to charge,broken. on the bright sight,pablo from the reception was really nice&understanding,let me checkout before without paying extra,help me as he could,gave me good touristic informations.breakfast is average for peru,served on the sunny terrace,with hammocks

Dear customer, many of the things you wrote in this review are not our fault and it's unfair, the room was not dirty, the guests that stayed in that dorm they had all their things in the floor, I've never received a complain about pillows or mattresses, and about the shower being so low, as I told you it's a colonial building and we're not allow to change it. We feel really sad that you didn't enjoyed your stay here, we always try to do our best and thank you we will consider your opinion. Have a nice trip

• katieabbott19905999
  • England, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

Stayed 2 nights in Bothy and it was great - nice room, lovely terrace, good location in the centre. It was a bit quiet when we stayed but the staff couldn't have been more helpful!

30th Mar 2016
7.4

It's a cheap place that obviously gears towards unfamiliar travelers. They charge 10 soles for a lock, 10 soles to call for a bus, breakfast was not free, and the price for water was inflated as well. If you know these things and have your stuff together, you will enjoy your stay here better.

• ashland4
  • USA, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

Nice and open setup with a cool rooftop where they serve breakfast. There is a bar next to the hostel, which is nice if you want to grab a beer, and the noise doesn't carry over to the hostel at all. Good enough kitchen that I used a lot. Fast Wi-Fi too.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

Terrace is really nice, dorms are good for the price. Bathroom tends to get flooded but there is hot water. All the staff are really nice, top bants. Drinks deals in the bar are good.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2016

Really nice hostel to meet people to party with, They have a blackboard with very good events throughout the week in the bar, good party atmosphere on the terrace in the morning for breakfast, The room that I stayed in was spacious and large closets to put my things safe, Facilities were especially good, They offer a small kitchen with everything you need, the people who work all speak very good English,the tours they offer are relatively good and cheap l enjoy my stay, Overall I recommend

4th Mar 2016
5.4

Bed bug and cold shower

Dear, First of all thanks for your visit to our beautiful city and hostel, we feel really sorry for the inconvenient you had, when you told us about it in the morning we tried to solve the problem as soon as we could. We feel really sad that nothing in the hostel was to your liking, but we always try to do our best, the staff here are always willing to cook up an alternative and will always go out of their way to ensure your utmost satisfaction. On the other hand we understand your annoyance, maybe you were looking for something different. Once again really sorry and we wish the best for the rest of your trip BOTHY TEAM

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here at this hostel. The location was perfect near the plaza and the market. I ended up staying for 2 weeks working at the bar for free stay at the hostel. The staff were always helpful, very friendly and extremely fun! I feel like i was leaving a new mini family. I recommend this place to anyone and working at the bar was definitely one of my best decisions.