Bou Savy Guesthouse Reviews

Ta Phul Village, Khum Svaydangkum, Siem Reap province, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Everything was perfect! Very good hostel for the price! Thanks guys

The pick up service was great and also the welcome at the hotel. What needs to get better is the breakfast. The breakfast was very poor. No juice, no drinks. The coffee was disgusting. The breakfast was supposed to open at 6.30 but they were so slow that we didn't get any breakfast the day we left and we had a long trip ahead of us.

I did not enjoy my stay and was anxious to leave. There was a lot of noise outside of my window from construction being done and steel being cut and it really ruined my stay there. The room was very basic and the tv was small. The bed was somewhat comfortable but not that great. The breakfast was minimal and not as nice as other places I stayed on my trip. If my stay hadn't been so short I would have moved locations.

The staff was very hospitable, friendly and helpful. Breakfast by 'included' standards was good and served quickly. The pool and garden are really nice.

The pool and common are were amazing! So nice to return to after a long day of sightseeing! Wifi didn't work well in the rooms and a real shower would have been nice. Breakfast was great, overall atmosphere was very relaxing

• 19th Oct 2015

Great place to stay! Very friendly staff who helped organise a Tuk Tuk for us to go to the temples for 3 days. Has a pool and a souvenir shop on site. Only thing that let them down was that we weren't given much information when we arrived. Would recommend staying here though!

Fantastic. Staying here was a real treat, so relaxing,wonderfully accomodating staff,pleasant atmosphere and lush tropical surroundings, i miss this place even now,it felt like a home away from home and really made my holiday.Top notch!

Very nice cosy guesthouse hidden in an alley. Good location to cycle to the Angkor Wat temples. Staff is very friendly (although English not always very good) and willing to help. The restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner is GREAT! The food is really good. The swimmingpool is very welcome after a hot day of sightseeing. They might want to clean it a bit more often, but was not so bad as I had expected after reading some reviews on TripAdvisor. We would really recommend this place!!

Average hostel. We booked a triple bed room with fan, and it was reaaaaally hot...really important to spend a little bit more for air conditioning!! The swimming pool was our salvation ;)

Such a cute resort! Pool and breakfast were great and the staff were nice. Just make sure you ask the pricing for tuk Tuks to Angkor watt, because it's not written anywhere and this could be a problem. Room was such a good price and very clean. Would recommend.

Hotel is great, nice staff and good pool. However it's a bit of a trek from the centre of town which is its only real downside.

Stayed in a twin room for a couple of nights. The hotel was excellent, the staff couldn't do more and I would definitely recommend an evening meal at the hotel restaurant! Location was good with a tuk tuk approx $2 to the centre of town. The staff were very helpful in organising the temple tour at a very reasonable price!! Great stay!

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts