Fabulous 277 Total Reviews
Fabulous 277 Total Reviews
Bou Savy Guesthouse Located at Ta Phul Village, Khum Svaydangkum, Siem Reap province, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap Siem Reap 063 Ta Phul Village, Khum Svaydangkum, Siem Reap province
86% 277
13.3652788 103.8543604
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

The staff are very good with excellent services. Facilities is acceptable. I like the swimming pool and the common area a lot. However, you have to walk around 10 mins to the market area. (Or you can take a tuk tuk)

8th Apr 2016
7.4

The pool area was absolutely stunning and the rooms were a v good size. Unfortunately our air con was playing up so the room was very hot but we got it sorted and the next night was better. The food wasn't very good, the breakfasts were basic and my lunch (chicken) was raw in the middle! I would def stay here again as it is a lovely place and nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but wouldn't recommend eating there, better off heading elsewhere for food.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
1st Feb 2016

Everything was perfect! Very good hostel for the price! Thanks guys

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
2nd Jan 2016
8.0

The pick up service was great and also the welcome at the hotel. What needs to get better is the breakfast. The breakfast was very poor. No juice, no drinks. The coffee was disgusting. The breakfast was supposed to open at 6.30 but they were so slow that we didn't get any breakfast the day we left and we had a long trip ahead of us.

21st Dec 2015
6.0

I did not enjoy my stay and was anxious to leave. There was a lot of noise outside of my window from construction being done and steel being cut and it really ruined my stay there. The room was very basic and the tv was small. The bed was somewhat comfortable but not that great. The breakfast was minimal and not as nice as other places I stayed on my trip. If my stay hadn't been so short I would have moved locations.

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
8th Dec 2015

The staff was very hospitable, friendly and helpful. Breakfast by 'included' standards was good and served quickly. The pool and garden are really nice.